Where's the A-Rod Fans?

vanDoug

That this hardly registered a ripple on the national sports scene is a testament of how badly MLB screwed the pooch by turning a blind eye to roids.

A game based on and built around numbers has ripped it's heart out by foolishly adopting the "chicks dig the long ball" mantra during the 90s.

Top 6 HR seasons? *

Career HR leader? * 6 of top 14 careers? * Are we sure Griffey and Thome are clean?

That this hardly registered a ripple on the national sports scene is a testament of how badly MLB screwed the pooch by turning a blind eye to roids.

A game based on and built around numbers has ripped it's heart out by foolishly adopting the "chicks dig the long ball" mantra during the 90s.

Top 6 HR seasons? *

Career HR leader? * 6 of top 14 careers? * Are we sure Griffey and Thome are clean?

It doesn't help that A-Rod is a selfish, me-first uber diva and an awful person by most standards. People just don't like the dude,

Cheating on your wife and kids in my book makes you an awful person. I don't care how much money he gives them.

Eh. I'm not in favor of it either, but let's not act like it's uncommon in professional sports. There are probably guys we cite as "great guys" that have a woman (or 10) in every city.

Archived