GREEN JETS AND HAM

Morrissey

When the last exodus occured, conspiracy nut borgo started a thread saying we were all playing Max and would be going back to JI and have a good laugh when done..

Kinda sad that people actually think that way.

I don't know anything about any exodus, I already explained how I found my way back here.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda sad that people actually think that way.

I don't know anything about any exodus, I already explained how I found my way back here.

exodus is just a pet name JN originals give to times when large groups of posters leave JI and come to JN. The only time it was a derogatory term was when Klecko came over, for obvious reasons..

Well hopefully this one will be better than the last one. JI Exodus 2: Electric Boogaloo was a disaster.

I am partial to the 1st exodus. Only because that one had Tom Shane by my side and he is just so dreamy.

lol.. over you head wasn't the best expression.. Just didn't get the reference. When the last exodus occured, conspiracy nut borgo started a thread saying we were all playing Max and would be going back to JI and have a good laugh when done..

The irony in that is that Borgo went back himself. I guess he really hated you guys. :rolleyes:

I know it couldn't possibly be me that he disliked, lol.

exodus is just a pet name JN originals give to times when large groups of posters leave JI and come to JN. The only time it was a derogatory term was when Klecko came over, for obvious reasons..

:cheers:

Damn I need to organize the smilies better took me forever to find one...

Borgo was right, and now he's made Crusher a Mod, the JI crew have him right where they want him.

They are slowly but surely taking over and bringing it back to Sooth, who will probably sell it to Iran. We're fucked.

Do you think Iran would be interested in a banner ad while we work out the final details?

I didn't say he was right, I was just saying it was funny. :rolleyes:

You get credit for the exodus and you have to take some blame as well, that's how it works, haha.

But CTM came over in advance of the exodus I helped lead.

I've apologized for JiF repeatedly but I think Crusher more than made up for that.

lol.. over you head wasn't the best expression.. Just didn't get the reference. When the last exodus occured, conspiracy nut borgo started a thread saying we were all playing Max and would be going back to JI and have a good laugh when done..

Tom Shane already did that to SOOTH..LOL! Max would never let his guard down about such a thing. :rl:

• 10 months later...

Archived