Brunell SUCKS CUT HIM NOW!

visajets

You have a point here. But when he did have time I didnt see anything that would make me feel comfortable with him being the #2 at all. If we cut Kellen and Sanchez goes down we wont win another game.

My personal belief is that Brunell is here to be a backup. If Sanchez gets injured during a game, Brunell would come in because he's best equipped to run right in and play. However, with a week to prepare, I feel Clemens would start.

My personal belief is that Brunell is here to be a backup. If Sanchez gets injured during a game, Brunell would come in because he's best equipped to run right in and play. However, with a week to prepare, I feel Clemens would start.

Your point may be what it is, but Brunell hasnt shown anything to even be considered a #2. And personally, if I had to rate the QB's this preseason I think Clemens had the best preseason of the 4 QB's when you factor in the talent on the field. Kellen Made things happen with back-ups. Brunell made nothing happen, Sanchez looks like he's still a "Pick 6" and O'Connel is just "there".

This is exactly why I and many others wanted Jeff Garcia. Jeff can still play the position and he's knowledgeable. From what I understand he's a locker room problem, and if thats the case then I can understand not picking him up. My problem is this, if we REALLY believe that this is the year for us to make a SB run then every roster spot has to help this team. I dont trust Brunell as a #2 at all right now and the Jets would be a fool to trade or release Kellen.

he had no protection and barely knows the offense or his receivers, he should have a 125 rating by now !

should we just cut him or should we trade him to an AFL team to humiliate him first ?

Good point, but you'd think a guy with all his experience would show just a little bit more than he has. He has looked worse than Clemmens did last year against TB and that's saying something.

Bankrupt and SUCKS is no way to go through life. He SUCKS and needs to go. Rex move the belly and see the light.

I agree 100%. Brunell is a total waste of a roster spot. I would sh!tcan McKnight as well and keep Chauncey Washington in his place.

Leonard, B.Smith, K.Wilson, Cothcery & Lowery can all return punts, we don't need McKnight just to be a punt returner, he has shown ZIP as a RB.

I hope we 'borrowed' Brunell to share with us Payton's secrets. Nothing more.

Beyond that, for a 100% inept suckass QB, he sure is full of himself.

Note Brunell's HK comments.

Truth is, Sanchez and his bank account are too good for Brunell's garbage personal life.

Anybody is. What a douche.

The whole coaching staff can not be blind. They just can't. Cut Brunell and if the want him to be Sanchez's tutor, then, make him a coach. End of story!

beck, the skins 4th string qb, looked much better than brunell. i guess babe parelli was unavailable for the team to sign .

Archived