We're going to lose to Baltimore.

Bob

I love how if you don't agree with the resident Hitler Youth around here you're automatically a hater. Get real, this team is nowhere close to being ready for primetime. Anyone who thinks the Jets are just going to coast on into Dallas for SB win with little effort is fooling themselves. Jets win more games then they loaebthis year, easily. But Week 1 will be a loss.

Are the 2010 JETS better than the 2009 JETS in your eyes?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jpf4671

Man I hope I don't look like a homer for this because it really has nothing to do with whether they beat us or not in week 1, but I think the ravens are Completely overrated and are looking at 8 and 8 tops. I do understand why they are getting so much phony espn love, but jet nation is better than that, this team is getting all that attention because of flacco and he's just not tat good. Am I wrong here?

They WILL be, when MEvi$ is up to speed and Santonio Holmes is on the field. Neither of those things is true on Monday.

Holmes wasn't here last year, and even Revis in non-football shape along with Cromartie and Wilson is a far better trio of corners than last year's (Revis, Sheppard, Strickland/Lowery).

I love how if you don't agree with the resident Hitler Youth around here you're automatically a hater. Get real, this team is nowhere close to being ready for primetime. Anyone who thinks the Jets are just going to coast on into Dallas for a SB win with little effort is fooling themselves. Jets win more games then they loaebthis year, easily. But Week 1 will be a loss.

Are you *$*%$&*% kidding me?????

Straight up? Rice is going into his 3rd season (I.E. breakout season territory). Unless you got a solid upgrade at another position I don't see why you'd deal him.

Yeah, kind of a bad move. i got barber and shonn starting rb. .............brady at qb(shoot me)..............boldin, ward and hakim at wr and keller at tight end. best i could do out of a 14 man draft

Guest Jpf4671

Yes. You are wrong.

It wouldn't be the first time, lol, but Cmon espn talks about flaco like he's the next big thing, I don't see it, sanqhez played better than he did against Indy last yr, flacco isn't that good

Tell, you what - I'll hold off telling the truth on Monday if you delusional homers STFU on Tuesday, after the loss. Deal?

You kidding Bob? If we lose, there will be enough complaining around here to make even YOU smile. And how exactly are you gonna group me in with the "delusional homers"? Not cool.

if you're not trolling then you're just butthurt because revis held out. u mad.

if we lose it won't be because of revis. and you won't have the balls to bump this on monday night...

MEvi$ is a greedy bitch who hurt the team by failing to honor his contract and you're pathetic for sucking him off so publicly.

MEvi$ is a greedy bitch who hurt the team by failing to honor his contract and you're pathetic for sucking him off so publicly.

I could have understood a holdout like this if he had 1 year left and that 1 year was a down-money year. 3 years, with the 3rd year at a cool $15M though AND with the team willing to add more money to his contract regardless and he still holds out all summer? Give me a break. And showing up overweight - yes, I know it's 5 lbs not 25 lbs, but so much for this guy's "legendary" workout regimen when no one's looking - with the start of the season a week away is inexcusable.

since you said there's an "excellent chance" that it will, ur down for a bet right?

I wouldn't bet it, because it certainly isn't > 50% to happen, but of course there's an excellent chance we drop the first three. Baltimore is the best team in the league and we're in no position to exploit their weakness in the secondary with Sanchez and no Holmes. I think New England is actually the best matchup of the three but with Brady and Moss practicing and Revis not, there's cause for concern even before accounting for what Belichick's gonna throw at Sanchez with a year of film in the can. Last, it doesn't especially matter how good Miami is because we could very well end up losing that game to the thermometer.

It's all Revis' fault is a bad and predictable joke. The only place that the Jets have a clear cut advantage over the Ravens is in the secondary. Revis being back makes that advantage huge.

The problem for the Jets is that Flacco is much better than Sanchez until Mark proves otherwise. The Ravens have a well rounded, talented offense, and a stocked front seven on dee. If Sanchez can take advantage of the Ravens' weakness in the secondary, the Jets win going away. If he can't, it'll be a dogfight. If the Jets fumble and toss interceptions, it will be an ugly loss.

I'm expecting a game very heavy on rushing the football from both teams - with the Jets trying not to put too much pressure on their QB, and the Ravens not looking to play into the Jets' strength.

It's all Revis' fault is a bad and predictable joke. The only place that the Jets have a clear cut advantage over the Ravens is in the secondary. Revis being back makes that advantage huge.

The problem for the Jets is that Flacco is much better than Sanchez until Mark proves otherwise. The Ravens have a well rounded, talented offense, and a stocked front seven on dee. If Sanchez can take advantage of the Ravens' weakness in the secondary, the Jets win going away. If he can't, it'll be a dogfight. If the Jets fumble and toss interceptions, it will be an ugly loss.

I'm expecting a game very heavy on rushing the football from both teams - with the Jets trying not to put too much pressure on their QB, and the Ravens not looking to play into the Jets' strength.

Soooooooooo, you're saying there's a chance.

Soooooooooo, you're saying there's a chance.

Haha! Definitely. The line is close to a pick 'em on this one, and I think that's about right. A loud, energized crowd all juiced up on $18 beers won't hurt, either.

The line is close to a pick 'em on this one, and I think that's about right.

Sanchez is going to blow it and people are going to make what they consider to be real good excuses, but the simple fact of the matter is that there's going to be a lot for him to overcome if he wants to lose this one. We're opening the new stadium on national TV against the team that passed Rex over. Not only are they thin at corner, being without Reed changes the coverages they run and makes them vulnerable to tight ends and backs in the passing game, a huge area of strength for them when he's in. The skill upgrades have led people to totally ignore the obvious issues with their line. The retard -- oh, sweet irony -- can't actually play the blind side, and Cousins and Moll can't play at all, so we're going to get all sorts of cracks at Flacco. We won't win, but it's an eminently winnable game.

Archived