We're going to lose to Baltimore.

Bob

Sanchez is going to blow it and people are going to make what they consider to be real good excuses, but the simple fact of the matter is that there's going to be a lot for him to overcome if he wants to lose this one. We're opening the new stadium on national TV against the team that passed Rex over. Not only are they thin at corner, being without Reed changes the coverages they run and makes them vulnerable to tight ends and backs in the passing game, a huge area of strength for them when he's in. The skill upgrades have led people to totally ignore the obvious issues with their line. The retard -- oh, sweet irony -- can't actually play the blind side, and Cousins and Moll can't play at all, so we're going to get all sorts of cracks at Flacco. We won't win, but it's an eminently winnable game.

Interesting points...if anyone can take advantage of that, its Rex. And with a healthy Big Jenk and Pouha on the line together...we might actually see some straight up cracks at Flacco.

I actually think we match up quite well against this team. Problem is, this is the classic SOJ situation. Classic. Tons of expectations, playing a team that owns us yet have a great chance to win, opening day, MNF, new stadium...classic Jets let down.

We'll see, I like how we match up, but I dont like everything else involved.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting points...if anyone can take advantage of that, its Rex. And with a healthy Big Jenk and Pouha on the line together...we might actually see some straight up cracks at Flacco.

I actually think we match up quite well against this team. Problem is, this is the classic SOJ situation. Classic. Tons of expectations, playing a team that owns us yet have a great chance to win, opening day, MNF, new stadium...classic Jets let down.

We'll see, I like how we match up, but I dont like everything else involved.

Please post this in the we are not the SOJ thread and then take a giant piss and crap on the that thread. Because their is no way we win Monday. Though we could win, we won't. Turnovers and Ray (Tecmo Bowl) Rice will be our downfall.

Please post this in the we are not the SOJ thread and then take a giant piss and crap on the that thread. Because their is no way we win Monday. Though we could win, we won't. Turnovers and Ray (Tecmo Bowl) Rice will be our downfall.

We're going to loose because our QB isn't going to take advantage of their weakness. Our D would need to only give up 10 points if we were to stand a chance.

Everyone thinking Sanchez is going to blow this game. The Bengals beat them twice last year by pounding the ball. 39 rushes in the first game and 34 in the secong game. We have an outstanding D and we aren't going to abandon the run. We will get an opportunity to go over the top and put points on the board. No Ed Reed equals low risk going down field.

Last year the Jets looked unbeatable after 3 games and we all know what happened. I'm not going to make a decision about this team until week 8. I don't know who is going to win NYJ vs BAL, I'm not betting on it, I'm just going to watch the game and find out whose better when the clock hits zero.

That strategy worked well the year prior ;)

there's definitely a chance we lose to baltimore. they've got a good team. the line is jets -2.5 (jets being home team of course). but the op is saying that we will LOSE BECAUSE OF REVIS. there is no chance of that. i'm sure bob's a nice guy but he's got little/no football knowledge or what little knowledge he does possess is overcome by his emotion (i.e. hatred for revis).

Archived