We're going to lose to Baltimore.

Bob

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you don't think there's any way we win those games and go 3-0?

Of course you have a shot to go 3-0. You guys have a boatload of talent on both sides of the ball. I just think your achilles heal is Sanchez. Ravens have a great front 7, their secondary is banged up and weak but i don't think you guys are gonna be able to exploit it with sanchez.

Of course you have a shot to go 3-0. You guys have a boatload of talent on both sides of the ball. I just think your achilles heal is Sanchez. Ravens have a great front 7, their secondary is banged up and weak but i don't think you guys are gonna be able to exploit it with sanchez.

Sadly, I agree. I can't see us winning all 3. Taking 2 of 3 would be a solid accomplishment.

Right. I think the first 3 games are going to be tough because we are matched pretty evenly with all 3. Ultimately I believe we'll lose against the Ravens because of the turnover differential. The only way we beat up on the Ravens is with quick timing throws, WCO style. Sanchez won't be able to do it because if his first read is covered he panics.

Sadly, I agree. I can't see us winning all 3. Taking 2 of 3 would be a solid accomplishment.

2 out of 3 would be a great start especially if you knock off us and the pats start of 2-0 in the division. As a fin fan i've ceased all sh*t talking and i'm gearing up for the worst this year lol. @Buffalo, @Minny, Jets, Pats, @Green Bay, Pitt, @Cincy, @Baltimore. This could be a Cam Cameron type year with a horrid 0-8 start lol

2 out of 3 would be a great start especially if you knock off us and the pats start of 2-0 in the division. As a fin fan i've ceased all sh*t talking and i'm gearing up for the worst this year lol. @Buffalo, @Minny, Jets, Pats, @Green Bay, Pitt, @Cincy, @Baltimore. This could be a Cam Cameron type year with a horrid 0-8 start lol

Yep. I really only see you coming out of the first half of the season 2-6, with 3-5 being your ceiling. That's just a brutal start to the season.

He did not need to get convicted to get a 6 game suspension now did he?

he's just a troll. any good man with women in his life that he loves would be so horrified by what injuries were reported and the nature and location of the injuries, he wouldn't be spewing non-sense like this

unless he's just a loser innerweb troll craving attention

When was Rothlisberger convicted of any rapes?

I musta missed that.

Wow. They finally let you out of the lounge, after all these years. Good. I've always lobbied for your release back into the mains, which probably didn't help, so, sorry about that :D

I trust you're looking forward to the Jets upcoming dismal season as much as i am.

he's just a troll. any good man with women in his life that he loves would be so horrified by what injuries were reported and the nature and location of the injuries, he wouldn't be spewing non-sense like this

unless he's just a loser innerweb troll craving attention

Spot on!

Wow. They finally let you out of the lounge, after all these years. Good. I've always lobbied for your release back into the mains, which probably didn't help, so, sorry about that :D

I trust you're looking forward to the Jets upcoming dismal season as much as i am.

Isn't that cute.

Hmmm, I think we should take this opportunity to play Devil's Advocate and make the argument(s) for why the Ravens WILL beat us:

1) Even with Baltimore's banged up secondary, Sanchez is going to make plenty of mistakes and turn the ball over.

2) Latching on to the earlier point, The Ravens DL is going to push Slauson and Woody around all day.

3) If "The Terminator"/T-Rich and our other backs don't pick up the blitz effectively it'll be a long day. The Ravens front 7 as a whole is scary.

3) As Bob mentioned, it will take at least 1-2 weeks for Revis to get into game shape.

4) Flacco is ready to develop into a star QB, and this will be an opportunity to show what he can do against the # 1 D. With lots of weapons in the arsenal, he'll take advantage.

5) Ray Rice is going to run circles around our front 7, which simply lacks the speed to dominate.

SOJ

I don't even know why they are going to bother showing up at all.

He did not need to get convicted to get a 6 game suspension now did he?

That's my point.

Rothlisberger was suspended under the vague "conduct unbecoming of a NFL player" rule that Goodell has the latitude to implement any suspension he feels like, which he can reduce as well.

Fail a pot-smoking drug test and you are gone for 4 games.

That's the difference.

I agree ban his a$$ for a week. We dont need this pessimistic bs before the seasn even starts...Geez Bob grow some balls.

If I lacked balls, I'd jump on the bandwagon with the rest of you. The Jets will win plenty of games this year. The opener is not one of them.

That's my point.

Rothlisberger was suspended under the vague "conduct unbecoming of a NFL player" rule that Goodell has the latitude to implement any suspension he feels like, which he can reduce as well.

Fail a pot-smoking drug test and you are gone for 4 games.

That's the difference.

He was suspended under the vague "conduct unbecoming of a NFL player" because he's an accused serial rapist.

Too bad the commissioner thinks that's the type of scum that deserves a break.

He was suspended under the vague "conduct unbecoming of a NFL player" because he's an accused serial rapist.

So when does "accused" mean guilty?

If the DA had any real evidence, Rothlisberger would have been arrested and the case would have went to trial.

The DA dropped the case due to lack of evidence.

If the DA had any real evidence, Rothlisberger would have been arrested and the case would have went to trial.

We are talking about the suspension here, we already established he did not have to be convicted to get a 6 game suspension.

He got a 6 game suspension because of what he was "accused" of.

Let me know when you catch up.

I love how if you don't agree with the resident Hitler Youth around here you're automatically a hater. Get real, this team is nowhere close to being ready for primetime. Anyone who thinks the Jets are just going to coast on into Dallas for SB win with little effort is fooling themselves. Jets win more games then they loaebthis year, easily. But Week 1 will be a loss.

I love how if you don't agree with the resident Hitler Youth around here you're automatically a hater. Get real, this team is nowhere close to being ready for primetime. Anyone who thinks the Jets are just going to coast on into Dallas for a SB win with little effort is fooling themselves. Jets win more games then they loaebthis year, easily. But Week 1 will be a loss.

The DA dropped the case because when the accuser was asked to describe her attacker, she cited Roethlisberger's height and weight exactly as they appear on his NFL.com profile. In short, the DA rightly decided she would have been destroyed on the witness stand. Doesn't mean that Ben didn't do it (sure sounds like he did it), but having an alleged victim whose intellect doesn't stand a chance in cross-examination is probably just cause to turn tail. Big Ben just needs to keep assaulting nitwits.

Archived