**** Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets really need Santonio Holmes, Cotchery just is not reliable enough. I can't believe people argued he was a 1WR, he's a 3WR.

The Jets remind me a lot of the Cowboys. Hopefully Sanchez develops into a clutch version of Romo. Romo is ridiculous underrated and a lot of people irrationally despise him. Sanchez is a lot like that too.

The Jets D just isn't going to get it done, and the Jets run game just isn't reliable either. This entire SB run will rest on Sanchez' shoulders.

can somebody please explain why David Clowney who can't catch a pass to say his life ids on this team instead of Coles? Clowney hasn't made ONE ****IIN play in a year-since the last time we were down here

He made a decent play toward the end of the first half to setup a possible FG try.

Then Mike Devito committed a false start and that was that.

can somebody please explain why David Clowney who can't catch a pass to say his life ids on this team instead of Coles? Clowney hasn't made ONE ****IIN play in a year-since the last time we were down here

To be fair, he made one earlier getting out of bounds before the half. He still sucks though.

i have to disagree sfj, he made a big catch and a great effort to get out of bounds before. but, yes, over coles? crazy

Archived