Win Tickets To The Jets \ Packers Game (Sunday 10/31 - 1pm)

Maxman

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you to everyone who has signed up today. JetNation is your home for New York Jets talk.

If it isn't, it should be. :D

Just remember who's been loyal to this site, who hasn't strayed to any other Jets site in the nearly two years I've been here, and who didn't sign up yesterday just to win tickets. ME!!

Master card and Jet Blue are teaming up on a new promotion http://jetblue.com/d...ts/default.asp. They have given JetNation two tickets to raffle off for the New York Jets game this Sunday vs the Green Bay Packers. The game will be held in the New Meadowlands stadium and entering is easy. All you have to do is:

• Post in this thread. Make one post and you will be entered.

One lucky winner will be selected on Thursday 10/28 at 10am.

So what are you waiting for? Enter. And we will provide more details on the Jet Blue airfare deal shortly. Thanks everyone.

media.pnglp_JetsNov1.jpg

I need a clarification. I know that in order to be a "real Jets fan" you have to actually attend the games no matter the cost, but what happens if the tickets are free? Are you still not "real" if you didn't get gouged for them? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

I need a clarification. I know that in order to be a "real Jets fan" you have to actually attend the games no matter the cost, but what happens if the tickets are free? Are you still not "real" if you didn't get gouged for them? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

If you buy food and beer you are a real fan since you're being gouged.

If you dont spend a dime at Woody's Palace then you're not a real fan.

Tell ya what, if I win, I will gladly overcharge you for the tickets.

Pick me please, my husband and I would have such a good memory of our lifetime together. He was born Jets fan and he's 36 years old now. WE NEED TO SEE OUR JETS for the first time!

PICK ME PLEASE!

This is real? "My husband and I would have such a good memory of our lifetime together"? No way a real person could have written that.

Liar. You're a SPAMBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, she is from Twitter.

There are some fake accounts that posted in here (doubles) but the forum software we use lets us filter them out. Everyone will only be entered once, thanks!

Archived