Win Tickets To The Jets \ Packers Game (Sunday 10/31 - 1pm)

Maxman

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the board. I like sausage.

"Welcome to the board"?

"Welcome"?

Listen up, you eater of dead putrefying meat, maybe if all that lard from those poor animals who've sacrificed themselves for your benefit hadn't clogged up your brain, you might look at my join date.

Carnivores like you make me sick.

Any more of that crap, and I'll belt you round the head with my leg so hard, you'll be seeing stars.

2 posts in a year and I'm being victimized. Murderers get treated better than I do.

Wow i dont know whether to touch myself or run the other way

I have to say, I am amazed that all these new posters signed up for JetNation. Never even thought that would happen when we set the contest up this way. Thanks everyone...

LOL...they'll be gone once the contest is over. Maybe you can have a weekly contest for these free loaders... <_<

"Welcome to the board"?

"Welcome"?

Listen up, you eater of dead putrefying meat, maybe if all that lard from those poor animals who've sacrificed themselves for your benefit hadn't clogged up your brain, you might look at my join date.

Carnivores like you make me sick.

I'm sorry dear, a little grease from the hot link I just sunk my teeth into squirted in my eye and I missed that.

If not welcome Im so glad you decided to actually post once in awhile. I look forward to your contributions. If you win the tickets you should look JoebabyNY @ tailgateJoe.com up, I heard he's teh awesome at vegetarian fare at his tailgate party.

Crossing my fat greasy fingers hoping you win. Well almost they really don;t cross that well.

I'm sorry dear, a little grease from the hot link I just sunk my teeth into squirted in my eye and I missed that.

If not welcome Im so glad you decided to actually post once in awhile. I look forward to your contributions. If you win the tickets you should look JoebabyNY @ tailgateJoe.com up, I heard he's teh awesome at vegetarian fare at his tailgate party.

Crossing my fat greasy fingers hoping you win. Well almost they really don;t cross that well.

i still love you Crush. you can touch me with your fat greasy fingers anytime you want

Thanx Joe. I hope you win,. I think it's like a gameshow and because Im sorta like an unpaid retard employee of some sort I cant enter.

thats alright, frankly i dont care if i win. i just dont want one of these 1 post wonders to win. so i figure ill post whore and up the chances of the real Jet Nation members

Archived