Win Tickets To The Jets \ Packers Game (Sunday 10/31 - 1pm)

Maxman

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We better not have another one of these newbs who just signed up to JN for the contest win again. It needs to be someone who has at least been around for a little bit. Like for example, me. That would be good.

Seriously.

<- Needs a Win.

BG would probably win too if that were the case.

I would love to be able to get to the stadium and scream my face off. Thanks for the opportunity.

Now let's get a god damn snack

Master card and Jet Blue are teaming up on a new promotion http://jetblue.com/d...ts/default.asp. They have given JetNation two tickets to raffle off for the New York Jets game this Sunday vs the Green Bay Packers. The game will be held in the New Meadowlands stadium and entering is easy. All you have to do is:

• Post in this thread. Make one post and you will be entered.

One lucky winner will be selected on Thursday 10/28 at 10am.

So what are you waiting for? Enter. And we will provide more details on the Jet Blue airfare deal shortly. Thanks everyone.

media.pnglp_JetsNov1.jpg

If I win I will donate to a charitable person. So root for me

So if you win, you're going to give them to a person who will give them away? Just cut out the middle man.

Max, if I win, give them to one of the families from the Christmas toy drive.

Master card and Jet Blue are teaming up on a new promotion http://jetblue.com/d...ts/default.asp. They have given JetNation two tickets to raffle off for the New York Jets game this Sunday vs the Green Bay Packers. The game will be held in the New Meadowlands stadium and entering is easy. All you have to do is:

• Post in this thread. Make one post and you will be entered.

One lucky winner will be selected on Thursday 10/28 at 10am.

So what are you waiting for? Enter. And we will provide more details on the Jet Blue airfare deal shortly. Thanks everyone.

media.pnglp_JetsNov1.jpg

I love jetnation..I love the jets..and would definitely love tickets to this game

Archived