Win Tickets To The Jets \ Packers Game (Sunday 10/31 - 1pm)

Maxman

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. The winner has been confirmed: Jimic0bain

He is a die-hard New York Jets fan and a New Yorker. He will be going to the game on Sunday.

I know there is a lot of feedback that new posters have won. As I mentioned, we are going to do a giveaway for people with over 500 posts very soon. Working on the next big one but in the meantime I will get an autograph giveaway together very soon.

Thanks....and go Jets!

Screw this, I'm going back to JI. At least they don't make up any big grand excuses for why they screw you over, they just do it right to your face and expect you to like it. That's what I call respect.

Im curious, how are these 'winners' selected?

I put the names of all those who entered into a spreadsheet and assign them a number which ranges between 1 and the total # of entries. Using a random number generator a # is selected and that is how the winner is determined.

I put the names of all those who entered into a spreadsheet and assign them a number which ranges between 1 and the total # of entries. Using a random number generator a # is selected and that is how the winner is determined.

Simple random sampling. You must have taken an at least an elementary course in statistics. Aec is proud.

This is real? "My husband and I would have such a good memory of our lifetime together"? No way a real person could have written that.

SPAMBOT WANTS TICKETS TOO.

I am a real person. I'm sorry English is my second language. I meant to say, "My husband and I would have the time of our life together."

I am a real person. I'm sorry English is my second language. I meant to say, "My husband and I would have the time of our life together."

Yes, she is a real person, my wife. She was thrilled at the chance of winning free tickets, and seeing that we're all Jets fans, she didn't think she was going to get attacked. This upset her. Does every message board have to have several posters act like they are ten years old? I usually read this board and JI, but this is why I don't post on MBs anymore. I understand that regular posters feel intruded upon if a newcomer comes and wins, but if you have a contest for free tickets, new people will sign up. Like someone mentioned, if you have to have a minimum number of posts to have a chance to win, then so be it... maybe everyone won't feel so defensive. We live in Upstate NY, and although I've seen every Jets game on TV since I was a child, only once I've seen them in person, this year's training camp in Cortland. When we saw the contest on Facebook, both me and my wife tried to win. We didn't win, but thanks for the insults! :)

Congrats to the winner from both me and my wife. Can't wait for Sunday!

We know you are real. They were just joking around, sorry about that.

Thanks for signing up and entering. Be on the lookout for more contests soon. In the meantime please feel free to talk Jets football. Here's to 6 and 1 on Sunday (fingers crossed).

He was confined to the lounge for a while, I think when they gave the site a face lift, he escaped.

Should not be long now, before he's gone. One way or another.

That might be your best post ever. Excellent recap.

Thanks. :)

Wait you post late at night and you know enough to avoid Tx? We might have to try and recruit you to post here full-time, that is a good combo. You have potential.

JetNation will be at your pro-posting-day.

Wait you post late at night and you know enough to avoid Tx? We might have to try and recruit you to post here full-time, that is a good combo. You have potential.

JetNation will be at your pro-posting-day.

Haha, sure, I'll chime in. I usually work at the computer late at night so that's usually when I'm online. Tx sometimes (rarely) has a good point but drowns it out by being obnoxious troll most of the time.

ok so i didnt win but im still going to have a blast watching the game on my big screen..J_E_T_S...JETS...JETS...JETS!!!!...go gang green :win:

Mark there was a lot of debate here over the pros and cons of even going to the stadium at this point. The TV coverage is great these days, unless of course you are a Cablevision subscriber!

Jeez, that's harsh T0mShane.... I'll be there rocking a Wayne Chrebet jersey, goodluck with your lynching.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Just have a midget in a Steelers jersey in close proximity, then watch Tom do his Usain Bolt impersonation, with added screaming, as he vanishes off into the distance.

Just have a midget in a Steelers jersey in close proximity, then watch Tom do his Usain Bolt impersonation, with added screaming, as he vanishes off into the distance.

That incident has become an urban myth!! I KEPT FABA FROM SHANKING THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABA OWES ME HIS FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That incident has become an urban myth!! I KEPT FABA FROM SHANKING THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABA OWES ME HIS FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude for a guy your size, you showed a serious lack ot ballz that day. Referring to the Steelers incident only, lol.

Please pick me! My son and I are hostage to the Cablevision / Fox drama and won't otherwise get to see this game!

We bleed GREEN!!! J-E-T-S!!!

Laura sorry you didn't win. But it looks like you have some good news on the Fox\Cablevision front.

Go Jets!!!

Archived