Randy Moss cut from Vikes

jaspegs

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, why would the NFL need to investigate this.

A team cuts a veteran player and the player signs with another team.

Happens all the time.

You have surely got to be joking. While I'm not typically one for conspiracy theories, and I'm not really expecting this to happen at all, if it does there's just a little bit more to it than that.

San diego could become a SB team with him.. Rivers to Moss would be very potent

LOL. You do love you some Rivers and Rodgers.

You were 100% spot on that Rodgers would torch the Jets secondary without a 100% Revis.

LOL. You do love you some Rivers and Rodgers.

You were 100% spot on that Rodgers would torch the Jets secondary without a 100% Revis.

They had a stupid plan to attack drew coleman w/james jones.. plus the wind was 20 mph ;)

Oh i agree, but aparantly if he reached Miami they would claim him just to deny the pats and jets from getting him.

That makes sense.

BTW, beating the Vikes was a double edged sword for the Pats on the Moss front. It gave them the best record in the NFL, but it also made them last on the waiver wire.

That makes sense.

BTW, beating the Vikes was a double edged sword for the Pats on the Moss front. It gave them the best record in the NFL, but it also made them last on the waiver wire.

IDK i still feel like he'll end up with Pats somehow. If the dude is straight out saying he's not gonna play for you are these coaches really gonna use up a roster spot just to block the pats?

IDK i still feel like he'll end up with Pats somehow. If the dude is straight out saying he's not gonna play for you are these coaches really gonna use up a roster spot just to block the pats?

We already played Moss twice this year. If the Jets have anything to do about it, we won't play him again this year. They will claim him if they can.

I'm pretty sure that whatever team may claim him is also responsible for the remainder of his contract. I believe that to be about 6 million dollars. If teams were smart, they would wait 'till he cleared waivers and then sniff around. I am pretty sure there is no way in hell he will be a Patriot. I can't see BB having to deal with that again.

I'm pretty sure that whatever team may claim him is also responsible for the remainder of his contract. I believe that to be about 6 million dollars. If teams were smart, they would wait 'till he cleared waivers and then sniff around. I am pretty sure there is no way in hell he will be a Patriot. I can't see BB having to deal with that again.

If he clears waivers, the Vikes are responsible for his salary.

Guest Oxoboxo

I think Randy Moss would rather not see us. More specifically, Cromartie. The guy is tailor made to cover him.

I don't think Randy Moss is worried about the Jets.

Archived