Randy Moss cut from Vikes

jaspegs

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess start lining up the teams from top to bottom for waiver requests.

Looks like the Bills get the first crack at him.

I hope not. I don't want him on Buffalo, they'd be a very dangerous team with him. Steve Johnson, Lee Evans and Randy Moss on one team? How do you defend that? They also have CJ Spiller to run with. Lee Evans would make Wes Welker look like a scrub with Moss to draw the underneath coverage.

Fitzpatrick is a very good QB, at least it looks like he is.

I guess start lining up the teams from top to bottom for waiver requests.

Looks like the Bills get the first crack at him.

He has more years of service than that. I forget whether it is 3 or 4 years, but seasoned vets don't go thru waivers. If you listened to his presser after the game, it is pretty clear what team he wants to play for.

He has more years of service than that. I forget whether it is 3 or 4 years, but seasoned vets don't go thru waivers. If you listened to his presser after the game, it is pretty clear what team he wants to play for.

Was he ever offered a new contract with them?

This is bullsh*t, BB is god. it's official. At the start of every game when a team plays the pats they should line their team up at midfield, pants around the ankles bent over and lett BB go to work. All other teams are inferior.Instead of making brillant moves my team is practicing how to howl like a wolf.****!

Any chance the pick involved in the trade was conditional? It's the only thing I can think of that makes any sense, that them cutting him lowers the value of the pick they're giving up or something. So freakin' weird.

That said, if Moss ends up back in New England there better be a serious investigation into this by the NFL. That would absolutely reek and it's not like that team exactly has a known history of fair play.

Archived