Focused Pennington gets loose at practice 11/12

Pac

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what any of you say, I would love for him to be backing up Sanchez right now ahead of Brunell....and all of you would agree. He loves the game of football, so does Bart Scott, so does Ray Lewis..... Passion for the game is hard to find these days. Pennington's the man. I'm rooting for him...but not his team. Great guy all around....just a terrible arm...

I don't care what any of you say, I would love for him to be backing up Sanchez right now ahead of Brunell....and all of you would agree. He loves the game of football, so does Bart Scott, so does Ray Lewis..... Passion for the game is hard to find these days. Pennington's the man. I'm rooting for him...but not his team. Great guy all around....just a terrible arm...

No. Never. Ever. I don't want him near my team, and especially don't want him near an impressionable young QB. Schottenheimer is doing enough to make Sanchez a pussy behind center. Pennington would be the nail in the coffin.

Are you nuts? You'd rather have Pennington than Brunell? You do know that Brunnel twice took the Jacksonville Jaguars to the AFC Championship Game, the first time after only their second year of existence, right?

Brunell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pennington.

Agree 100%

don't shoot the messenger chooch. If you don't see that he means business I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not shooting anyone. I just find it funny that you're even trying this lame crap. I mean, I know you're not that stupid to actually think him jumping around like an idiot even has the slightest thing in the world to do with his performance on a football field.

don't shoot the messenger chooch. If you don't see that he means business I don't know what to tell you.

I really hope this is sarcasm.

He 'means business" and is going to kick any and everyone's a$$ based on some lame video of him warming up to Eminem. Ahh fuck, woe is us! Woe is everyone that faces that studly QB. GTFOH.

OPEN MOUTH, remove his SCHLONG from it. :mellow:

Yeah I bet Jets defenders are quivering in their jockstraps at the prospect of facing Chad ******* Pennington, gimme a break with your homoerotic mancrush.

Your attack has been reported.

He 'means business" and is going to kick any and everyone's a$$ based on some lame video of him warming up to Eminem. Ahh fuck, woe is us! Woe is everyone that faces that studly QB. GTFOH.

I dunno.. Rocky kicked a$$ after listening to Survivor.

and why are you so angry? me thinks you might be a bit more afraid than you care to admit.

Grow a pair won't you. I didnt personally attack you Einstein, I simply find your homoerotic mancrush on the Dolphins QB disturbing. Go buy yourself an ugly a$$ teal and orange Pennington jersey and stop subjecting us to your bulldoo doo. What a Baby. :rl:

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DLJ doesnt think Chad Pennington is teh bestezt! WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Grow a pair won't you. I didnt personally attack you Einstein, I simply find your homoerotic mancrush on the Dolphins QB disturbing. Go buy yourself an ugly a$$ teal and orange Pennington jersey and stop subjecting us to your bulldoo doo. What a Baby. :rl:

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DLJ doesnt think Chad Pennington is teh bestezt! WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this how you normally pick guys up?

Pac = owned

And whomever wants that douche here is out of thier tree. Sanchez would be on the bench today if he was and that's a FACT

He 'means business" and is going to kick any and everyone's a$ based on some lame video of him warming up to Eminem. Ahh fuck, woe is us! Woe is everyone that faces that studly QB. GTFOH.

I dunno.. Rocky kicked a$ after listening to Survivor.

and why are you so angry? me thinks you might be a bit more afraid than you care to admit.

Grow a pair won't you. I didnt personally attack you Einstein, I simply find your homoerotic mancrush on the Dolphins QB disturbing. Go buy yourself an ugly a$ teal and orange Pennington jersey and stop subjecting us to your bulldoo doo. What a Baby. :rl:

Is this how you normally pick guys up?

/unzips pants

//reaches for lotion

///grabs tissue

pfft.. she's flirting dude. I've seen this act before.

HA! Flirting with you would get me nowhere fast seeing that you only have space in your heart for a certain Dolphins QB with a Donald Trump comb over and a ramen noodle masquerading as a right arm. As you were!

Archived