Terrell Suggs: The Pats Championships are FAKE

JonEJet

The sad thing is that the footage was never used "to cheat". BB discovered a very clever way to use the footage in order to predict the tendencies of opposing coaches audibles. It was all about deciphering which audibles opposing coaches would call and in what situations. As the commissioner acknowledged, it really was utilized for "advanced scouting" purposes. The problem is that the manner in which it was used is far to complex to be communicated on television or even be understood by an American public who's average IQ score doesn't even top three digits. Complexity is not something easily that's easily transmitted through media. That's why every media message is reduced to its simplest (and most shallow) level.

So yeah, BB broke a rule. Not a rule that was highlighted in bold letters but rather one that was part of a ten page document consisting of logistical issues dealing with stadium parking and food concessions. Spygate was an overblown misunderstood media creation that was used to or try to bring down a man who is known to be an "enemy" of media. Why is he an enemy of media? B/c he (correctly) believes that the best way to ensure success on the field is to limit distractions for his players and keep them focused on the game they play whereas the media cares far more about off field controvercies and soap opera drama than they do about the actual game.

As a fan, what do you care about? Do you like reading articles about Brett Favre, TO, and all the other divas seeking media attention or do you just want to read an intelligent analysis about the actual game of football?

If it's the latter, then you need to realize that Belichick fights for your cause. His enemy is in fact your enemy. Stop allowing yourself to be manipulated by stupidity. But, alas, we are a stupid people and therefore being manipulated by stupidity is an unavoidable certainty......Unfortunately.

It's the same way with politics. As BB would say...."It is what it is"

If that was the case why were the tapes destroyed as quickly as possible ?

Or did they expect mankind to catch up to Belicheat's intelligence a few hunderd years down the line ? :rolleyes:

If that was the case why were the tapes destroyed as quickly as possible ?

Or did they expect mankind to catch up to Belicheat's intelligence a few hunderd years down the line ? :rolleyes:

That's got nothing to do with Belichick. It's not like the Commissioner did Belichick any favors by destroying the tape. The networks showed samples of the footage. They taped opposing coaches hand signals. Why keep it? For what purpose?

In punishing Belichick, the ruling was that if any of these tapes resurfaced he'd face further punishment. If that's the case, the tapes had to be destroyed. Otherwise, if copies of those tapes resurfaced, how could they prove it came from BB instead of someone in the league office who gained access to the evidence and then made copies?

I hate to say it but the whole conspiracy angle surrounding the "why did he destroy the tapes" is stupidity run ammuck. There are plenty of fan bases who BB has beaten and apparently "assuming" the worst somehow makes them feel better. Its kind of pathetic but whatever....Once again, it is what it is.

I can't believe I was just forced to defend the Commissioner. I hate that guy. 18 game season? Dumb idea. Why are they fixing something that isn't broken. The guy is going to ruin this sport. All records will become meaningless. The guy needs to go.

The sad thing is that the footage was never used "to cheat". BB discovered a very clever way to use the footage in order to predict the tendencies of opposing coaches audibles. It was all about deciphering which audibles opposing coaches would call and in what situations. As the commissioner acknowledged, it really was utilized for "advanced scouting" purposes. The problem is that the manner in which it was used is far to complex to be communicated on television or even be understood by an American public who's average IQ score doesn't even top three digits. Complexity is not something easily that's easily transmitted through media. That's why every media message is reduced to its simplest (and most shallow) level.

So yeah, BB broke a rule. Not a rule that was highlighted in bold letters but rather one that was part of a ten page document consisting of logistical issues dealing with stadium parking and food concessions. Spygate was an overblown misunderstood media creation that was used to or try to bring down a man who is known to be an "enemy" of media. Why is he an enemy of media? B/c he (correctly) believes that the best way to ensure success on the field is to limit distractions for his players and keep them focused on the game they play whereas the media cares far more about off field controvercies and soap opera drama than they do about the actual game.

As a fan, what do you care about? Do you like reading articles about Brett Favre, TO, and all the other divas seeking media attention or do you just want to read an intelligent analysis about the actual game of football?

If it's the latter, then you need to realize that Belichick fights for your cause. His enemy is in fact your enemy. Stop allowing yourself to be manipulated by stupidity. But, alas, we are a stupid people and therefore being manipulated by stupidity is an unavoidable certainty......Unfortunately.

Really.

90% of the media lives in BB's pocket. More would if there was any space left.

If anything the media downplayed this incident.

One of the reasons they did not want to be the ones sacrificing access.

Other being most of the media is invested heavily in the NFL in form of television rights. They did not want to stain their cash cow.

So the Pats and BB got away with it very very lightly. It was not even a slap on the wrist!

That's got nothing to do with Belichick. It's not like the Commissioner did Belichick any favors by destroying the tape. The networks showed samples of the footage. They taped opposing coaches hand signals. Why keep it? For what purpose?

In punishing Belichick, the ruling was that if any of these tapes resurfaced he'd face further punishment. If that's the case, the tapes had to be destroyed. Otherwise, if copies of those tapes resurfaced, how could they prove it came from BB instead of someone in the league office who gained access to the evidence and then made copies?

I hate to say it but the whole conspiracy angle surrounding the "why did he destroy the tapes" is stupidity run ammuck. There are plenty of fan bases who BB has beaten and apparently "assuming" the worst somehow makes them feel better. Its kind of pathetic but whatever....Once again, it is what it is.

I can't believe I was just forced to defend the Commissioner. I hate that guy. 18 game season? Dumb idea. Why are they fixing something that isn't broken. The guy is going to ruin this sport. All records will become meaningless. The guy needs to go.

So all this was done because NFL thinks it cannot lock tapes ?

Coaches on sidelines change teams. And there are changes in the uniform styling over the seasons.

Couldn't they make out that assistant coach from a few years back is now the defensive coordinator of some other team ?

These excuses are so thin they make even Calista Flockhart look obese!

Why is [belichick] an enemy of media? B/c he (correctly) believes that the best way to ensure success on the field is to limit distractions for his players and keep them focused on the game they play whereas the media cares far more about off field controvercies and soap opera drama than they do about the actual game.

It's this sort of smugness that no one can stand. It's why this post is quoted 10 times in this thread. Correctly? Please give us all a break. You guys all seem to believe there's only one way to win in this league - the BB way. God, it's old.

Belichick is an enemy of the media because he's paranoid. Not much more to it than that. He thinks if the opposition knows what he has for breakfast, they have an advantage. Obviously this works for him, but it is not the only way to win in this league.

I love Rex Ryan. I obviously want Rex to win a Super Bowl for my own personal selfish reasons, but I also want him to win for the good of the league. Belichick is a poster boy for the No Fun League. Why should a sport be no fun? He is not the enemy of my enemy, and nothing in his actions helps to prevent what the idiot press chooses to write stories about. Are the Beiber/Brady articles a result of Belichick's fight against the media? Please, get a hold of your bad self.

What Beli does is working for him, but he's no super genius. And he's certainly no protector of just media causes.

Is there a pompous bullsh*t post of the week?

You have to be in politics.

That's funny coming from you.

For the past 10 years you have been obsessed with the Pats success.

You get a huge hard-on every negative story about the Pats.

Why don't you go out and find a girlfriend or wife to take care of that?

LOL, no offense TX but this post rings with so much absurd irony I can't help but realize how completely insane and/or delusional you must really be.

What football record actually means something to you?

I am not a proponent of the 18 game schedule, and believe it is only a ruse to use as upcoming negotiating leverage. Nothing more.

Like Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe so poignantly put it.

"Bill Belichick has put patriot fans on the defensive for the rest of their lives" Bob Ryan

This thread among hundreds of others hilariously displays just that. As long as Belichick is their coach nothing they do matters, I'm sure he's still cheating to this day.

Our perceptions and interpretations are typically dictated by our own personalities, experiences, and "baggage".

It's this sort of smugness that no one can stand. It's why this post is quoted 10 times in this thread. Correctly? Please give us all a break. You guys all seem to believe there's only one way to win in this league - the BB way. God, it's old.

There are many different ways to do it the right way, but they all fall under the general category of the "right way". In general, the right way consists eliminating distractions and keeping your team focused on the upcoming game. Belichick has his style to accomplish that goal, others have their own. For example, Rex has a totally different style but his end goal is the same. Rex believes in making himself the target. He uses all that bravado for a purpose. It keeps the attention on him and actually insulates his players. It also makes his players want to come through for him. He believes in them and puts the weight of their success squarely on his shoulders and his players don't want to let him down. They don't want him to get roasted b/c of their own failings. Football is an emotional game. Most of the time, its the team that brings the most emotion that wins the game.

Belichick is an enemy of the media because he's paranoid. Not much more to it than that. He thinks if the opposition knows what he has for breakfast, they have an advantage. Obviously this works for him, but it is not the only way to win in this league.

Belichick is an enemy of the media b/c he doesn't play their game. He's got a one track mind that's focused solely on the next opponent and that's what he preaches to his players. To the sports media, that's boring. They want "sex appeal" and nothing is more "sexy" than a good controversy. Controversies sell papers and provide days or even weeks of stories. Without a good controversy, they actually have to work for their stories. They have to do research and groundwork. And then after all that work, their story practically disappears overnight. A good controversy (see TO) can practically last forever.

I love Rex Ryan. I obviously want Rex to win a Super Bowl for my own personal selfish reasons, but I also want him to win for the good of the league. Belichick is a poster boy for the No Fun League. Why should a sport be no fun?

Most people recognize that perceptions determine reality. But those strong in math and logic reasoning also know that false perceptions equate to false realities. It's easy to see how and why you view Belichick the way you do, but you've got him wrong. Belichick isn't anti-fun. Belichick and Ochocinco are good friends. His mindset isn't the one on display when the NFL started banning celebratory dances. Belichick enjoys a good personality as much as the next guy. In his own way, he's actually a players coach.

He is not the enemy of my enemy, and nothing in his actions helps to prevent what the idiot press chooses to write stories about. Are the Beiber/Brady articles a result of Belichick's fight against the media? Please, get a hold of your bad self. What Beli does is working for him, but he's no super genius. And he's certainly no protector of just media causes.

No one claimed he was a protector of just media causes. He's a football coach and that's all he wants to be. He's got no interest in fighting the media. He's wise enough to know its a battle he can't win and as such, he doesn't try to. He demonstrates his protest by refusing to play their game and by instructing his players to refuse as well. For years, scumbag writers like Ron Borges have tried baiting him with personal insults and Belichick's response has always been the same. No response. At least not directly. But then those guys start seeing all their contacts within the team dry up and suddenly they're completely on the outside while their competition is provided practically open access. The thing is though....It's only the jerks that get treated like jerks. Peronsally, I like that. I don't like jerks either.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to change anybodies mind on this board and that's not my intention. I'm just hear to state the other side of the story. If there's one open minded individual who learns something new, great. If not, that's fine as well. It's all part of the rivalry I suppose. We create heroes of those we support and villains of those we don't. It's just too bad that sports fandom leads so many to become obsessed with hate. It's like people are just looking for whatever justification they can find to hate and usually, if not, always, that justification is based on ignorance of the truth.

Oh well.....Hate on Jets fans. Tear me a new one.

);p

Most people recognize that perceptions determine reality. But those strong in math and logic reasoning also know that false perceptions equate to false realities. It's easy to see how and why you view Belichick the way you do, but you've got him wrong. Belichick isn't anti-fun. Belichick and Ochocinco are good friends. His mindset isn't the one on display when the NFL started banning celebratory dances. Belichick enjoys a good personality as much as the next guy. In his own way, he's actually a players coach.

Did you ever think for one fraction of a second that your "perception" may be the one that is skewed, and what you are espousing is a total farce based upon your own want of a perceivable reality for your team?

Didn't think so.

Did you ever think for one fraction of a second that your "perception" may be the one that is skewed, and what you are espousing is a total farce based upon your own want of a perceivable reality for your team?

Didn't think so.

It's all about time. The more time you spend following, reading, observing, studying a subject, the more you'll "know". You start seeing and understanding cause and effect. You observe inconsistencies in what is being reported and how things are portrayed to what you learned to be the larger picture.

One analogy I can give you was the OJ case. I remember being sick from school one day and while I was home I tuned into the OJ trial. That night on the news they put together a quick segment supposedly detailing what had happened in the trial. I remember being shocked at how the events were being misportrayed. That news segment framed their story in such a way that it practically became fiction. I thought of all those viewers who hadn't seen what I had seen and how their perceptions were being manipulated by a very slanted version of what had transpired. Believe it or not but this happens quite often.

It's all about time. The more time you spend following, reading, observing, studying a subject, the more you'll "know". You start seeing and understanding cause and effect. You observe inconsistencies in what is being reported and how things are portrayed to what you learned to be the larger picture.

One analogy I can give you was the OJ case. I remember being sick from school one day and while I was home I tuned into the OJ trial. That night on the news they put together a quick segment supposedly detailing what had happened in the trial. I remember being shocked at how the events were being misportrayed. That news segment framed their story in such a way that it practically became fiction. I thought of all those viewers who hadn't seen what I had seen and how their perceptions were being manipulated by a very slanted version of what had transpired. Believe it or not but this happens quite often.

So Bill Belichick is a victim of the media?

Sorry son, but that dog don't hunt.

Pyper, trust me, I understand how the media works. And so do that mast majority that post on this board, so don't take the conclusions that you have drawn as any great personal epiphany.

Did the media change how BB acted in the most unprofessional manner in leaving the NYJ? Did he have to announce his intentions in a press conference, rather than sitting down with club executives and explaining his discomfort?

Did the media force BB to have an affair with a married woman and forward her funds?

Did the media force BB to treat some departing serving lieutenants underneath him as lepers upon giving their notice, rather than offering support and congratulations?

Did the media force BB to have dalliances with Robert Kraft while under contract with the NYJ?

The answer to all of these obvious questions is a resounding "NO!".

Does any of it change that he is a great coach? Of course not. But if you want to serve up this Red, Silver and Blue tripe that is called "BB misunderstood" and expect us to swallow it, you are grossly misinformed.

Pyper, if it makes you more comfortable at night, tucked in your Patriot jammies, surrounded by your Patriot bed quilt, with your BB hoody hung by your bedpost, thinking that the media has somehow created this BB misnomer, have at it. Just don't expect us to join your delusions.

The man is wildly successful. But he does not have many grains of decency or proper protocol.

Pyper, trust me, I understand how the media works. And so do that mast majority that post on this board, so don't take the conclusions that you have drawn as any great personal epiphany.

Understanding how the media works is fine. I'm happy for you and I agree, it is a simple concept that everyone should understand. If the masses do, great. But sometimes I'm not so sure. Or maybe, its more complex than that. Maybe understanding how the media works and insulating oneself from it are two very different things. Our consciousnesses tend to seek out instances that confirm our own prejudices. Whether our prejudices are right or wrong matters not. Everyone has sources they can find that confirm their views, no matter how flawed they may be. Some hate fox news and some love it. There are conservatives and there are liberals and there are people that live someplace at all levels in between. Once again, this isn't any kind of epiphany. It should be and likely is understood by all.

Did the media change how BB acted in the most unprofessional manner in leaving the NYJ? Did he have to announce his intentions in a press conference, rather than sitting down with club executives and explaining his discomfort?

Certainly, the story you heard absolutely effected the way BB's "resignation" was perceived. I live in New York and heard the media's description of the event in question and as a fan of the Patriots I also saw the story unfold in layers from the Patriots perspective. Are you seriously questioning the existence of another side of that story? If you don't know both sides, how can you possibly base your viewpoint on anything other than ignorance and prejudice? That goes for any issue in life, not just Belichick's awkward resignation.

Did the media force BB to have an affair with a married woman and forward her funds?

It obviously affected your perception of Belichick. You heard one story in the media, undoubtedly the one being spouted by the woman's husband and have used it as evidence to confirm your previous view....Belichick is a scumbag. Personally, I think relationships are complex. Some grow apart, some grow together. It's not always a pretty thing to observe. Sometimes mistakes are made. But this affects many people. Who am I to judge this scenario, especially considering I don't have the inside knowledge of what went down or how it went down. Context is always important and besides, who am I to throw stones at other people's personal choices. God knows I've made my share of mistakes. Maybe if we were all raised inside glass houses like yours, we'd all be better people.

Did the media force BB to treat some departing serving lieutenants underneath him as lepers upon giving their notice, rather than offering support and congratulations?

Once again....two sides of the story here. Mangini ****ed up. He broke protocol and was caught trying to recruit assistant coaches on the airplane ride home following the Patriots playoff loss at Denver in 2005. Then it was discovered he stole scouting reports of various teams from the Patriots own files. Finally his interference with Deion Branch who was under contract at the time was the last straw. belichick had a reason to be upset with Mangina. He gave that guy everything and he turned into a snake.

Did the media force BB to have dalliances with Robert Kraft while under contract with the NYJ?

Considering there were no dalliances with Robert Kraft, yes I would say your media created fallacy is relevant. BB and Kraft bonded in 1996 and then Kraft saw first hand the impact his defenses had against the Patriots. Not only did Belichick's defenses expose Bledoe, but they provided a blueprint every other team followed. The '99 team went from 6-2 to 8-8 as a direct result of Belichick and the schemes he implemented as Jets DC.

After '99, Belichick was the guy Kraft wanted. Numerous players like Law, McGinest, Bruschi, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy and even Bledsoe advocated for Belichick. He was the guy the players wanted. He was the guy Kraft wanted. He was the guy many within the organization wanted. Kraft followed protocol and called Parcells seeeking permission to speak to Belichick. Instead of allowing someone who had dedicated years of service to him to explore his options and seek out an opportunity he felt comfortable with (who wouldn't want to go to a place where they were desparately wanted and appreciated) Parcells took the decision out of Belichick's hand and tried to "trap" him in NY. The only reason Parcells stepped down in NY was b/c he knew doing so would immediately make Belichick the Jets head coach and deprive BB and Kraft the opportunity to reconnect. If Kraft hadn't called, Parcells possibly would have remained HC in NY for one more year. Parcells acted in his self interest but did it in a way that alienated many people close to him. This is why Scott Pioli (Parcells own son-in-law) left Parcells and joined Belichick in Foxboro. Even Parcells' own daughter and wife stopped talking to him b/c they were upset with what he had done to Belichick. They didn't talk to him for years following this incident. Yet this isn't the version of events being told in New York. In NY the story was all slanted against Belichick.

Thank you for this post. You set yourself up perfectly to be schooled. Your post proved my entire argument...

...NEXT!

Understanding how the media works is fine. I'm happy for you and I agree, it is a simple concept that everyone should understand. If the masses do, great. But sometimes I'm not so sure. Or maybe, its more complex than that. Maybe understanding how the media works and insulating oneself from it are two very different things. Our consciousnesses tend to seek out instances that confirm our own prejudices. Whether our prejudices are right or wrong matters not. Everyone has sources they can find that confirm their views, no matter how flawed they may be. Some hate fox news and some love it. There are conservatives and there are liberals and there are people that live someplace at all levels in between. Once again, this isn't any kind of epiphany. It should be and likely is understood by all.

Certainly, the story you heard absolutely effected the way BB's "resignation" was perceived. I live in New York and heard the media's description of the event in question and as a fan of the Patriots I also saw the story unfold in layers from the Patriots perspective. Are you seriously questioning the existence of another side of that story? If you don't know both sides, how can you possibly base your viewpoint on anything other than ignorance and prejudice? That goes for any issue in life, not just Belichick's awkward resignation.

It obviously affected your perception of Belichick. You heard one story in the media, undoubtedly the one being spouted by the woman's husband and have used it as evidence to confirm your previous view....Belichick is a scumbag. Personally, I think relationships are complex. Some grow apart, some grow together. It's not always a pretty thing to observe. Sometimes mistakes are made. But this affects many people. Who am I to judge this scenario, especially considering I don't have the inside knowledge of what went down or how it went down. Context is always important and besides, who am I to throw stones at other people's personal choices. God knows I've made my share of mistakes. Maybe if we were all raised inside glass houses like yours, we'd all be better people.

Once again....two sides of the story here. Mangini ****ed up. He broke protocol and was caught trying to recruit assistant coaches on the airplane ride home following the Patriots playoff loss at Denver in 2005. Then it was discovered he stole scouting reports of various teams from the Patriots own files. Finally his interference with Deion Branch who was under contract at the time was the last straw. BB had a reason to be upset with Belichick. He gave that guy everything and he turned into a snake.

Considering there were no dalliances with Robert Kraft, yes I would say your media created fallacy is relevant. BB and Kraft bonded in 1996 and then Kraft saw first hand the impact his defenses had against the Patriots. Not only did Belichick's defenses expose Bledoe, but they provided a blueprint every other team followed. The '99 team went from 6-2 to 8-8 as a direct result of Belichick and the schemes he implemented as Jets DC.

After '99, Belichick was the guy Kraft wanted. Numerous players like Law, McGinest, Bruschi, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy and even Bledsoe advocated for Belichick. He was the guy the players wanted. He was the guy Kraft wanted. He was the guy many within the organization wanted. Kraft followed protocol and called Parcells seeeking permission to speak to Belichick. Instead of allowing someone who had dedicated years of service to him to explore his options and seek out an opportunity he felt comfortable with (who wouldn't want to go to a place where they were desparately wanted and appreciated) Parcells took the decision out of Belichick's hand and tried to "trap" him in NY. The only reason Parcells stepped down in NY was b/c he knew doing so would immediately make Belichick the Jets head coach and deprive BB and Kraft the opportunity to reconnect. If Kraft hadn't called, Parcells possibly would have remained HC in NY for one more year. Parcells acted in his self interest but did it in a way that alienated many people close to him. This is why Scott Pioli (Parcells own son-in-law left Parcells and joined Belichick in Foxboro. Even Parcells' own daughter and wife stopped talking to him b/c they were upset with what he had done to Belichick. They didn't talk to him for years following this incident. Yet this isn't the version of events being told in New York. In NY the story was all about slanted against Belichick.

Thank you for this post. You set yourself up perfectly to be schooled. Your post proved my entire argument...

...NEXT!

Do you think anyone's actually bothering to read these baffle 'em with bullsh*t lectures?

Just curious.

Also, do you plan to be MIA the next time the Pats lose again? If so, I'll root even harder against them.

Does any of it change that he is a great coach? Of course not. But if you want to serve up this Red, Silver and Blue tripe that is called "BB misunderstood" and expect us to swallow it, you are grossly misinformed.

Pyper, if it makes you more comfortable at night, tucked in your Patriot jammies, surrounded by your Patriot bed quilt, with your BB hoody hung by your bedpost, thinking that the media has somehow created this BB misnomer, have at it. Just don't expect us to join your delusions.

The man is wildly successful. But he does not have many grains of decency or proper protocol.

Quite possibly the greatest post I have ever read!!!!

NEXT!!!

Once again....two sides of the story here. Mangini ****ed up. He broke protocol and was caught trying to recruit assistant coaches on the airplane ride home following the Patriots playoff loss at Denver in 2005. Then it was discovered he stole scouting reports of various teams from the Patriots own files. Finally his interference with Deion Branch who was under contract at the time was the last straw. belichick had a reason to be upset with Mangina. He gave that guy everything and he turned into a snake.

After '99, Belichick was the guy Kraft wanted. Numerous players like Law, McGinest, Bruschi, Ted Johnson, Lawyer Milloy and even Bledsoe advocated for Belichick. He was the guy the players wanted. He was the guy Kraft wanted. He was the guy many within the organization wanted. Kraft followed protocol and called Parcells seeeking permission to speak to Belichick. Instead of allowing someone who had dedicated years of service to him to explore his options and seek out an opportunity he felt comfortable with (who wouldn't want to go to a place where they were desparately wanted and appreciated) Parcells took the decision out of Belichick's hand and tried to "trap" him in NY. The only reason Parcells stepped down in NY was b/c he knew doing so would immediately make Belichick the Jets head coach and deprive BB and Kraft the opportunity to reconnect. If Kraft hadn't called, Parcells possibly would have remained HC in NY for one more year. Parcells acted in his self interest but did it in a way that alienated many people close to him. This is why Scott Pioli (Parcells own son-in-law) left Parcells and joined Belichick in Foxboro. Even Parcells' own daughter and wife stopped talking to him b/c they were upset with what he had done to Belichick. They didn't talk to him for years following this incident. Yet this isn't the version of events being told in New York. In NY the story was all slanted against Belichick.

...NEXT!

Pyper, you obviously have a prejudiced agenda. That is fine and we get it. If you want to use the media as your tool for justifying that agenda-have at it-They are an innocent victim of your ignorance.

The references that I supplied you are all "stand alone" examples of BB not being of the soundest moral character.

-Did the media make BB announce his resignation FIRST to the media? Of course not-the contradiction you are making here is vapid.

-Did the media force BB into an affair?

Come on here.

Your simple minded shell game of using the media embarrasses us all.

When will the cheating end??

I’ve always heard, reliably, that the Colts never trusted that they were totally alone in the Colts’ locker room in Foxboro, and that when Manning had something of strategic significance to say to offensive coordinator Tom Moore, they both stepped outside into the concourse outside the locker room. So if you’re outside the locker room Sunday, don’t be surprised to see Manning and his first-year coordinator, Christensen, huddling for a few minutes.

Do you think anyone's actually bothering to read these baffle 'em with bullsh*t lectures?

Just curious.

Also, do you plan to be MIA the next time the Pats lose again? If so, I'll root even harder against them.

Thank You. What a pompous jackass of a troll to spend that much effort on a Jet board no less.

Archived