PATRIOTS STILL CHEATING?

jales22

the league does nothing to them, so how do we really know if they ever stopped?

i for one can't even watch Brady-locks without knowing that his SB rings are tainted..

i also can't stand when BelliCHEAT gets referenced as "one of the best of all time"...NO..HE'S NOT! HE IS A F*CKING CHEATER!!!

if i was a coach or person in the NFL...every time that they interviewed me I'd say something like "oh..you mean like the cheaters..i mean, patriots"....

no..i'll never forget spygate and no..i'll never stop complaining....

thanks for letting me rant.

peace.

-j

the league does nothing to them, so how do we really know if they ever stopped?

i for one can't even watch Brady-locks without knowing that his SB rings are tainted..

i also can't stand when BelliCHEAT gets referenced as "one of the best of all time"...NO..HE'S NOT! HE IS A F*CKING CHEATER!!!

if i was a coach or person in the NFL...every time that they interviewed me I'd say something like "oh..you mean like the cheaters..i mean, patriots"....

no..i'll never forget spygate and no..i'll never stop complaining....

thanks for letting me rant.

peace.

-j

Haven't you ever heard the expression "You can always teach an old dog new tricks"?

This is what happens when you get caught and branded a cheater.

No matter what you do after that, there will always be suspicion.

The stench lingers on forever, the stain leaves them marked for life.

The disgusting thing is, there are people who actually like being smothered in taint. :puke:

Pitiful!

I'm not saying specifically from MNF...i'm must saying in general..

pete rose isn't in the HOF...but yet...the media/league sweep this $hit under the rug....

1 week Kobe is a rapist..the next..he's the best ever! (gag)

it's just frustrating to be a sports fan these days.

pete rose isn't in the HOF...but yet...the media/league sweep this $hit under the rug....

Pacman Jones is still allowed to play football, and dont forget Leonard Little, killed someone while driviing drunk and was then pulled over for driving drunk again!!!!

I think that has more to do with Pete Rose never coming out and admitting it. Thats was one guy and he was made an example of. With the Pats Goodell wanted it to go away as fast as it could Tapes get burned, fine is applied and football is saved. No way was he going to let the last three Superbowls be tainted. Tuff to really say.

The disgusting thing is, there are people who actually like being smothered in taint. :puke:

Pitiful!

There sure is :lol: 27 championships and counting.

Who do you think Belichick learned from? The Mets LOL

Belichick.jpg

I have no doubt Bellichick would take any advantage he could get,and that the NFL did nothing to punish them in the past.

But what specifically from the other night leads you to believe they were cheating?

The Jets lost.

Rex said the Jets are better so its the only explanation.

The Jets lost.

Rex said the Jets are better so its the only explanation.

i'm not referring to this ONE game...

as a patriots fan do you REALLY know if they are/aren't still cheating??

if you have doubt, how can you still be a fan? ...not saying you need to switch and become a JETS fan...but..seriously, how can you still be a fan??

if my wife cheats on me, i am no longer a fan--plain and simple.

There sure is :lol: 27 championships and counting.

Who do you think Belichick learned from? The Mets LOL

Belichick.jpg

Only a guilty clown would respond like that. ^^^^

All 27 Championships, playing pretend again are we. :rl:

Who in that picture was fined?

Which team lost draft picks?

How many teams were busted for steroid guys?

How many teams were busted for illegal spy crews?

gonzo jr. Don't bother responding unless you have the balls to answer the questions.

I'm fine with eliminating all tainted championships, that leaves the cheats with none and the sox on a 92 year drought.

Here in the real world, cheating has benefited your teams, way more than they did mine. :blink:

Pitiful!

Well said.

While I dont harp on the cheating like a lot of others do, it happened and everything you said is right. In the back of everyone's mind, they will always think, what if? Even a classy dude like Kurt Warner does.

It sucks for Pats fans because they had nothing to do with it. But it happened nonetheless and you best believe if it was vice versa, they'd be doing it to Jets fans too.

i'm not referring to this ONE game...

as a patriots fan do you REALLY know if they are/aren't still cheating??

if you have doubt, how can you still be a fan? ...not saying you need to switch and become a JETS fan...but..seriously, how can you still be a fan??

if my wife cheats on me, i am no longer a fan--plain and simple.

That's because you are a decent human being.

cheats fans never accepted the fact that their team was cheating in the first place.

They are blind, seduced and deceived, a pathetic bunch that have nothing but taint to celebrate, and so they choose to enjoy it, like pigs enjoy slop.

Let them wade in denial, that's what they enjoy.

However it does not stop the rest of the world from knowing what really went on.

Well said.

While I dont harp on the cheating like a lot of others do, it happened and everything you said is right. In the back of everyone's mind, they will always think, what if? Even a classy dude like Kurt Warner does.

It sucks for Pats fans because they had nothing to do with it. But it happened nonetheless and you best believe if it was vice versa, they'd be doing it to Jets fans too.

It's true, and it's pathetic what they have been reduced to.

Honestly would you be a proud Jets fan if they won 3 championships, but were proved to be cheaters during the run?

I know I would not be proud of that sh*t!

Honestly would you be a proud Jets fan if they won 3 championships, but were proved to be cheaters during the run?

I'd buy and wear my Haters Gonna Hate shirt all the time...

Its pathetic to me that Jets fans are reduced to it and use it as smack...but whatevs...to each his own.

Honestly, I dont know how I'd feel about it. Finally getting the monkey off our back but it was jaded...be weird thats for sure.

Its pathetic to me that Jets fans are reduced to it and use it as smack...but whatevs...to each his own.

Honestly, I dont know how I'd feel about it. Finally getting the monkey off our back but it was jaded...be weird thats for sure.

If you think Jets fans are pathetic through all of this, you should read how the cheats try and justify it. :rl:

Even if you say the Yankees' titles are tainted because they are players who did roids (just like every single other team) thats still differing from what has been going up in NE for the past 10 years because their cheating starts from the top down with the people that own and run the team and therefore taints everything in the organization the way individual players can't.

Archived