Mike Tannenbaum

mark6sanchez

Nice draft last year Mr T... Lots of contribution helping the team this year LOL. Great job screwing up our #1 running offense also... bring in LT and chasing away 3 good players, T Jones, Washington and Woodhead in the process. And don't count acquiring Holmes in last yrs draft class, the Steelers basically threw him at you before they released him. Mr. T you bad.

Nice draft last year Mr T... Lots of contribution helping the team this year LOL. Great job screwing up our #1 running offense also... bring in LT and chasing away 3 good players, T Jones, Washington and Woodhead in the process. And don't count acquiring Holmes in last yrs draft class, the Steelers basically threw him at you before they released him. Mr. T you bad.

I have a feeling you will be eating these words in the next year or two. Conner will be our starting FB next year, Wilson has a ton of talent and will develop in offseason and become smarter player ( not many Db's step onto field and play well rookie season), and we'll see what becomes of Ducasse. As far as our rushing offense goes, we are averaging 148 yds a game which alot of teams would love to have, and that's with abandoning the run in some games. Yeah it's about 25 yds a game behind last year, but not many teams run for that high avg. Besides KC we are right with the others ahead of us. As far as the players we lost, you can make a argument for Jones. But, Greene was supposed to be our feature back with LT as the change up guy. Our staff is doing wrong thing by using LT as #1. Washington hasn't done anything as a RB this year, but has returned to form in the return game even with getting tripped up by kicker after showboating. And as far as Woodhead, sad to see a talented player with a ton of heart leave, but this OC had no clue how to properly use a guy like him. Shame though bc next year maybe a diff. OC would have. Either way LT didn't have a part in all 3 of them leaving. I know the sky seems to falling right now, but youm might want to sit back and wait and see the future b4 we consider this a bad draft b4 even letting things play out.

#-o

you forum guys are lame take ur pajamas off and get some air...look at New England's rookies, the Giants.. lots of field time this year for both teams...the Jets rookie class THIS YEAR, like my comment stated (for those who can't read) can't get on the field. The Jet's running attack is no where near what it was last year.. which also hurts the 2nd year QB who has a lame OC to work with.

you forum guys are lame take ur pajamas off and get some air...look at New England's rookies, the Giants.. lots of field time this year for both teams...the Jets rookie class THIS YEAR, like my comment stated (for those who can't read) can't get on the field. The Jet's running attack is no where near what it was last year.. which also hurts the 2nd year QB who has a lame OC to work with.

OMG they didn't all get on the field their rookie year, let's label them all busts like Vernon. Jesus are you serious man. Wilson has been playing much better lately, and will benefit from playing this year and be better next year. Conner like I said will be our starter next year, but is not going to start this year ahead of a HOF FB in his last year. And, Ducasse is very raw and we'll have to see how he develops. He is prob the most likely to not turn into anything at this level, but time will tell. As far as the running game goes, 140 some yds a game is still pretty damn good considering how they go away from it in games, and have a OC that calls runs up the gut for no gains on 1st down frequently. Maybe if they featured Greene more and stuck with it more, we'd be a lil better and be right where we were last year at #1 in the league.

Yep, Pierre-Paul has had 2 decent games against crappy offensive lines, Jacksonville and Washington. Linval Joseph has 2 tackles. Chad Jones had the car accident. Dillard has 1 tackle, Petrus and Tracy haven't been active once, and Dodge is a crappy punter.

Wow the Giants really had a much better draft

Its been a long time since the Jets had a good draft. At this point Tannenbaums whole draft record is going to be tied to Marky Mark and its not looking too pretty these days.

All things considered I think Wilson's actually been not too bad the past few weeks. Actually did a decent job covering the 3rd and 4th reads against New England. I think his problems early on stemmed from hesitating too much and being afraid of messing up, which is normal for a rookie. His transition hasn't by any means been flawless but I think he's done a good enough job progressing to warrant optimism in the hopes that he'll be a solid #2/Nickel for his career.

Mike Tannenbaum has done a very good job of putting together a young talented roster. Of course there have been misses, but that is what is going to happen when u work as aggresively as he does. You cannot fault him for this year. Coming into the season everyone felt that we had one of the most talented teams we may have ever had. Over the next few years we will begin to see how all this talent melds together. As much as Sanchez has frustrated me he is only in his second years. Donovan McNabb once said it took him 5 years before he was even comfortable in the NFL, so lets just wait n see......

All things considered I think Wilson's actually been not too bad the past few weeks. Actually did a decent job covering the 3rd and 4th reads against New England. I think his problems early on stemmed from hesitating too much and being afraid of messing up, which is normal for a rookie. His transition hasn't by any means been flawless but I think he's done a good enough job progressing to warrant optimism in the hopes that he'll be a solid #2/Nickel for his career.

I hope so. For most of the season he has been in the Gholston seat on the bench. Other than McKnight I dont think Id write anyone off from the 2010 draft. Even McKnight might have a chance, I just usually think the return comes early on that position and he just about played his way off the team early on.

Pretty much agreed...his upside was never that of a #1 corner anyway...even early in the year when he was getting beat he was rookie terrible rather than bust terrible if that makes sense.

I also have alot of hope for McKnight and Ducasse...How many guys at their positions completely bust without some kind of major injury? Even Robert Gallery has turned himself into a top LG...I love McKnight's speed...it's always noticeable when he's on the field, especially in his ST work recently...the offense is really hurting for a guy with his potential abilities...and just to inject some hope there Darren Sproles barely existed his rookie year too.

Long term this draft has fine potential...not sure what's wrong with it...my only complaint at the time was that Greg Hardy wasn't a Jet and that's so minor...even if Panther fans are developing a man crush for him too.

Archived