**** Official New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He thinks putting the QB in 3rd and long is when you should give him an "easy" throw. Not the other downs.

Its beyond that it seems his entire school of thought on play design is that the players need to get everything done themselves with no help.

The only way we convert there is if Holmes busts out some ridiculous moves to get a first and he has used that play countless times on 3rd and long with the only conversion I remember was when Cotch made a sweet play. I ******* HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH.

You have an offense struggling to score. You are at the 10 yard line, you have a WR with a 6 inch advantage in Braylon. Make it easy and just throw a ******* fade and let him out jump someone.

Its unreal.

yea man...sometimes u gotta trust ur big WR's will make that play.

oh yeah, it was Schott that stalled the 1st drive with the holding penalty.

Holding happens on every play dude. Shotty was the one that thought it would be cute to throw a 1 yard pass, 6 yards from the endzone when you have 1 WR who is a tree. And let's not talk about the Brad cat. The guy is totally predictable and unimaginative masquerading as some sort of offensive genius. You do REALIZE we havent scored an offensive touchdown since Thanksgiving day right? I cant wait until some dumb team that fired their HC hire him. That seems to be the only way to be rid of this idiot.

I cant believe people are STILL defending this dude.

Its beyond that it seems his entire school of thought on play design is that the players need to get everything done themselves with no help.

The only way we convert there is if Holmes busts out some ridiculous moves to get a first and he has used that play countless times on 3rd and long with the only conversion I remember was when Cotch made a sweet play. I ******* HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH.

Not to mention that Cotch injured himself on that play. As I've posted before, his offense is designed so that big plays can only happen if the opposing defenders all just fall down. A great individual play by a player only really gets you a first down lol.

I can't believe there are people that seriously want to cut Sanchez and keep Schitty, but there are many of them. Worst fanbase in the NFL, no question.

What is the league going to say about the Mendenhall 9-yard first-down run?

We can't count?

Just laughable.

They'll say nothing. They've been ignoring the NFL's worst season of officiating in history all year long, why would they change that now?

If you add in this upcoming CBA nonsense, the NFL is well on their way to being the next sport who completely implodes when they should be dominating. It's a joke.

Wouldn't that last spot have been 4th down?

As I said before I was talking much more towards the phantom first down after gaining 9 yards. As for the spot if its a blown call which happens in football there is a way we could have fixed it if Rex would throw the challenge flag. Rex decided not to, so I'm really not gonna bitch about it cause if it was such an issue it could have been changed.

Archived