Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an 'a$$----'

TaborJet

Yea he points at people's benches after a score, definitely unsportsmanlike. However, the jets have definitely asked for it more than once. I also would like to touch on another point, many people are complaining about running up the score. Yeah the pats ran it up on the jets,

but don't you think rex would have done the same thing had he been in BB's position?

I know the jets have a bullseye on them, and if I was playing or coaching I wouldn't be talking sh*t after getting my a$$ kicked, but like I said the players trash talk each other during the game, and it's more than likely x-rated and not something for the weak hearted, so this hullabaloo is kinda silly

I think rex would run up the score only on the pats as a patback for the last game. any other oppoenent he has shown he will take his foot off the pedal and then kneel on it

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats run up the score on pretty much everyone. Not many NFL HC's do that. BB is a douche. And lol that he (Brady) points the finger when the game is already out of reach i.e. he has zero class and tiny balls. But he is the second best qb in the nfl so you have that. Congrats and stuff.

Maybe the patriots aren't the most classy professional team to walk the face of the earth. Let's not get ahead of ourselves however, It's not like the jets are a bunch of nuns (People in glass houses). I think Tom Brady is more emotional than classless though. I'm not sure who you think is a better QB than Tom Brady, and quite frankly I don't care to know. I will guess you will say peyton manning, and hey if i was not a pats fan I woud probably be saying the same thing.

Maybe the patriots aren't the most classy professional team to walk the face of the earth. Let's not get ahead of ourselves however, It's not like the jets are a bunch of nuns (People in glass houses). I think Tom Brady is more emotional than classless though. I'm not sure who you think is a better QB than Tom Brady, and quite frankly I don't care to know. I will guess you will say peyton manning, and hey if i was not a pats fan I woud probably be saying the same thing.

LOL, when I think class, no, I don't think the Jets.

No offense, bro. I know we're grabbing for anything we can get going into the big showdown and I should direct this at the 13 year old who wrote this trash, but I wish we wouldn't post crap like this, only because I end up wasting two or three minutes reading it.

I wonder how long he poked and prodded and how many times Cro said "he's just a competitor" before they got the word "a$$" out of him?

Yeah I would hate him too, considering he's done nothing but hand him his a$$ since he came into the league.

Dude, we all hate Brady. He's gay and all that...but I'm F--king sorry: 36TD's and 4 INTs!!! I honestly think it's time to shut up and play some football.

No offense, bro. I know we're grabbing for anything we can get going into the big showdown and I should direct this at the 13 year old who wrote this trash, but I wish we wouldn't post crap like this, only because I end up wasting two or three minutes reading it.

I wonder how long he poked and prodded and how many times Cro said "he's just a competitor" before they got the word "a$$" out of him?

Yeah I would hate him too, considering he's done nothing but hand him his a$$ since he came into the league.

Dude, we all hate Brady. He's gay and all that...but I'm F--king sorry: 36TD's and 4 INTs!!! I honestly think it's time to shut up and play some football.

Tom Brady gets more Pu$$y than, well, almost every man on the face of the earth....

You mean like that skank Moynihan or whatever her name is that he walked out on after knockin her up?

Derek Jeter gets way more, higher quality, and doesnt knockem up and leave.

Kleckinaue you are such a fag HAHA.....58 years old from long island......thats all i need to know about you.....Tom brady gets more pussy than you thats for sure

Kleckinaue you are such a fag HAHA.....58 years old from long island......thats all i need to know about you.....Tom brady gets more pussy than you thats for sure

Wait a pro football player gets more action than people on an internet message board?

STOP THE PRESSES.

Hahaha sounds like you are going to ban me. HAHA, if this is the case, I'll just to jetsinsider and talk sh*t to everyone over there

Why would I ban you? I only read one of your posts and it was about Brady scoring more than message board posters. Seems like solid message board contributions.

Why would I ban you? I only read one of your posts and it was about Brady scoring more than message board posters. Seems like solid message board contributions.

lol Max.

Have I told you lately that I love you?

I know you're making a joke, but Jason Taylor truly hates the Jets and Jet fans. He didn't want to sign here. If Parcells would have given him any deal he would have taken it. Instead, Parcells didn't want to make him any offer and the only team interested were the Jets. Taylor didn't want to retire so his only option was the Jets.

I bet you he feels a bit disgusted whenever he puts the Jets uni on. He's hated this team for a long time and you can't just say "it's business" and forget about that.

He should. **** Jason Gaylor. POS, make a play already.

No i'm not jealous of you or the 40 year old douchebag admin who's in charge of this cheap forum. Dear Lord please strike me down if i ever stoop so low as to become admin on a new york jets forum

Thats not nice. You are not representing the greatest fan base for the greatest franchise in all of sports very well.

BB and Brady would be ashamed.

No i'm not jealous of you or the 40 year old douchebag admin who's in charge of this cheap forum. Dear Lord please strike me down if i ever stoop so low as to become admin on a new york jets forum

Usually I'd spaz and go all ghetto black girl on lame trolls like yourself HOWEVER I JUST GOT LAID about 15 minutes ago. I made a sex bet on jets/Colts, clearly I won. So not even your lame attempts at talking sh*t can dampen my spirit. That is until the awesome endorphins/mood enhancers from my screaming O wears off! Toodles! :lol: :lol:

BTW, GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!! **** the PATRIOTS! :P

See I liked you earlier. now your getting mouthy and being disrespectful. Arrogant people who think they are better than other people piss me off. Stop being nasty and disrespectful or i will abn you. I will. in a mniute, so stop

Usually I'd spaz and go all ghetto black girl on lame trolls like yourself HOWEVER I JUST GOT LAID about 15 minutes ago. I made a sex bet on jets/Colts, clearly I won. So not even your lame attempts at talking sh*t can dampen my spirit. That is until the awesome endorphins/mood enhancers from my screaming O wears off! Toodles! :lol: :lol:

i miss drunk angry black girl. Teh Asian cutey?

See I liked you earlier. now your getting mouthy and being disrespectful. Arrogant people who think they are better than other people piss me off. Stop being nasty and disrespectful or i will abn you. I will. in a mniute, so stop

You know I liked you too.......but go ahead and ban me.....i came on this forum solely to talk sh*t to jets fans, my mission is complete

Wait so are you trying to say that you had to win a bet in order to get laid??

You know I liked you too.......but go ahead and ban me.....i came on this forum solely to talk sh*t to jets fans, my mission is complete

but dude, game not till Sunday. Got like Thursday, Fri, Saturday, Sunday during the day. Just calm down and stop calling the board administrator a doushe bag and chill out;. go get some whiskey. Relax.

Archived