Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an 'a$$----'

TaborJet

You're welcome.

:D :D ... :wub1:

i miss drunk angry black girl. Teh Asian cutey?

No teh Asian cutie is in Japan for 3 weeks. A female Colts fan!!!!! And a hot one! ( Yes they do exist, I was quite astonished lol)

Wait so are you trying to say that you had to win a bet in order to get laid??

Anyway you can get it right Trolley? :foshizzle:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I liked you too.......but go ahead and ban me.....i came on this forum solely to talk sh*t to jets fans, my mission is complete

I like your style man. And quite frankly, the reason you see animosity is because we are jealous. How much we long for the day we can troll on lesser teams message boards with mission to talk sh*t. But unfortunately, we are Jets fans. Lowly Jets fans.

We dont have the privilege of being a fan of the greatest team in the history of the sporting world. We dont have the luxury of going into a playoff game with absolutely no worry what so ever about their opponent. We dont have the experience of rooting for the greatest HC ever and the greatest QB ever. And we are jealous.

So once you realize that, you will get along with us better and maybe show us some pity. Take it easy on us, stick around. Just keep in mind that your are part of the upper echelon of society simply being a Pats fan. Picking on us is like picking on homeless people.

<3 u

haha my question is why hasnt he banned me yet?

This Jets board is not like all the others-- THAT IS WHY THIS ONE IS THE BEST.

Trolls get free passes to talk sh*t here. You have tosay something rididculously asinine and extraordinarily trollish to get banned here. If you wanna talk football as an opposing fan in a civilized manner without all the blatant buffoonery you've come to the right place. Behave will you?

This Jets board is not like all the others-- THAT IS WHY THIS ONE IS THE BEST.

Trolls get free passes to talk sh*t here. You have tosay something rididculously asinine and extraordinarily trollish to get banned here. If you wanna talk football as an opposing fan in a civilized manner without all the blatant buffoonery you've come to the right place. Behave will you?

ok i will stop being a dick......i got 30+ inches of snow today and ive been inside all day...ive got cabin fever, goin crazy u see? just tryin to entertain myself

haha my question is why hasnt he banned me yet?

Cause dude, we try not to ban people here. not a gestapo state. Trust me, you would have been banned 7 times at Ji already. I mean if you really want i could ban you right now, but then what? Can;t come and talk shiit and enjoy the Jet fans and stuff,. come man,, if you really want to get banned, and feel like a rebel or somethig, I would ban you. but not happy bout it. I thoguth you where fun. What time you wann die, you pick. I gotta poop in a couple minutes os let me knpow. im lazy too, so dont take so long deciding hurry up.

I like your style man. And quite frankly, the reason you see animosity is because we are jealous. How much we long for the day we can troll on lesser teams message boards with mission to talk sh*t. But unfortunately, we are Jets fans. Lowly Jets fans.

We dont have the privilege of being a fan of the greatest team in the history of the sporting world. We dont have the luxury of going into a playoff game with absolutely no worry what so ever about their opponent. We dont have the experience of rooting for the greatest HC ever and the greatest QB ever. And we are jealous.

So once you realize that, you will get along with us better and maybe show us some pity. Take it easy on us, stick around. Just keep in mind that your are part of the upper echelon of society simply being a Pats fan. Picking on us is like picking on homeless people.

<3 u

Wow, alot of people must have ogtten laid tonight, lotta love in this room.

Usually I'd spaz and go all ghetto black girl on lame trolls like yourself HOWEVER I JUST GOT LAID about 15 minutes ago. I made a sex bet on jets/Colts, clearly I won. So not even your lame attempts at talking sh*t can dampen my spirit. That is until the awesome endorphins/mood enhancers from my screaming O wears off! Toodles! :lol: :lol:

BTW, GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!! **** the PATRIOTS! :P

Pix plz.

Usually I'd spaz and go all ghetto black girl on lame trolls like yourself HOWEVER I JUST GOT LAID about 15 minutes ago. I made a sex bet on jets/Colts, clearly I won. So not even your lame attempts at talking sh*t can dampen my spirit. That is until the awesome endorphins/mood enhancers from my screaming O wears off! Toodles! :lol: :lol:

Now I'M the jealous one. Great.

ok i will stop being a dick......i got 30+ inches of snow today and ive been inside all day...ive got cabin fever, goin crazy u see? just tryin to entertain myself

If you had shoveled the godamned snow you'd be sleeping by now.

Glad you werent banned.

Come back tommorow for more fun.

Crusher will be unveiling the new websmell response button so you can get the full effect of his posts.

Oh come on....I just bought these pants.

I feel like I've been saying this quite a bit to the ladies of JN lately, but it once again proves true:

You're a good egg.

bahahaha.. the organized runs over to thephins say nans..

No i'm not jealous of you or the 40 year old douchebag admin who's in charge of this cheap forum. Dear Lord please strike me down if i ever stoop so low as to become admin on a new york jets forum

How is this forum cheap? And how am I a douchebag?

That's the spirit.

Sorry I responded to him from your house. Looking back that was kind of rude of me, lol.

Archived