I know we're not supposed to root for injuries and all...

Klecko73isGod

but I can't be the only one that wants to see Brady get friggin' cracked on Sunday.

I don't just want him hurt. I want him f***ing destroyed! I want the Jets to take his f***ing soul!

We gave you your career bitch, now we're gonna take it the **** away!

There are exceptions to every rule.

This is the exception.

I know enormous pussy. Enormous pussy is a friend of mine. You, sir, are not an enormous pussy. Mid-sized compact, maybe.

so I'm going on two months without getting laid and I finally turn to my wife and say, "hey, honey, if you don't mind, I'd like a little pussy." She says: "Me too! Mine's as big as a house!

I don't want Brady to get physically injured. I want to beat him when we know he's been at his best, and I want to make him look so ******* bad that he comes away from this game damaged goods... psychologically.

Remember when his knee got rocked? It took him a year+ to get over the emo side of that. He definitely watches Oprah. I want to see him get rocked into such an emo state that it'd make the Notebook seem like the most recent Rambo movie to him.

Pussy.

but I can't be the only one that wants to see Brady get friggin' cracked on Sunday.

I don't just want him hurt. I want him f***ing destroyed! I want the Jets to take his f***ing soul!

Wow...You guys frequently post about wishing injuries to Brady and then right before both of our last two games you lose guys to season ending injuries in practice. That's probably just a coincidence though.

B)

You want to see bad Karma, go ready Gerry Callahan's article.

Add him to the list of people that I wish injury upon.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

as stated, the media likes to feed the sheep their agenda (getting web hits) which propels their career....do not be foolish enough to eat the garbage both the Boston and NY media force feeds you. It's poison. I swear, every single one of them are morons.

Bad Karma

Woody to IR.

Archived