Ines Sainz picks Jets to Win SuperBowl.

rowonejetfan

Mexican reporter picks Jets to win Super Bowl after harassment claims: report

The Mexican television reporter who accused New York Jets players of harassing her last summer thinks the team will go on to win Super Bowl XLV, according to reports Wednesday.

“They are like a star in the movies,” Ines Sainz told said in an interview with Steppin’ Out magazine. “They win games you truly believe they are going to lose.”

Sainz, who works for TV Azteca, said she thinks quarterback Mark Sanchez can lead the Jets to a championship, despite his shaky performance in the Jets’ Wild Card victory over the Colts.

The 32-year-old made headlines in Sept. when she said that Jets players whistled and made catcalls at her while she interviewed the Mexican-American Sanchez during practice.

Only in Latin America can a women root for a team that sexual harrased her. The bigger shocker is to me "steppin out" magazine is still in business, I read that in college to find out where cover bands were playing and it was full of bong and rolling paper ads. Also it says Sainz is a married mother of three, what a body, Most American women after three kids, well I guess I better not comment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/01/12/2011-01-12_no_hard_feelings_ines_says_reporter_picks_jets_to_win_it_all.html

Can all the other characters introduced during the season come out and do something similar? Kinda like the end of Big Fish without the Jets or anyone dying.

The cop who pulled over Braylon...Michelle Ryan's feet (especially her feet)...Sterger accompanied by Favre's penis...all the gang.

Can all the other characters introduced during the season come out and do something similar? Kinda like the end of Big Fish without the Jets or anyone dying.

The cop who pulled over Braylon...Michelle Ryan's feet (especially her feet)...Sterger accompanied by Favre's penis...all the gang.

lmfao! also the kid who Rex gave the finger to! Cro's baby momma's! too much

I want a jet parade featuring

All of Cromertie's children and all his baby mamas

Brett Favre

Jet massage ladies suing Bret Favre

Jet Massage Lady husband who threatened to kick Brett Favres a$$

Anyone who rubbed Michelle Ryans feet

Every women who did Mark Sanchez.

Jenn Sterger

Rex Ryan in a wig in bare feet

I think you for remaining a reader in these hard times. Your lmfao was worth a full arena at MSG to me. Perhaps one day I'll have two readers again.

The Yamks need the Red Sox like the batman needs the joker like rocky needs drago like biggie needs tupac like this site needs gato

i salute you sir

I want a jet parade featuring

All of Cromertie's children and all his baby mamas

Brett Favre

Jet massage ladies suing Bret Favre

Jet Massage Lady husband who threatened to kick Brett Favres a$$

Anyone who rubbed Michelle Ryans feet

Every women who did Mark Sanchez.

Jenn Sterger

Rex Ryan in a wig in bare feet

Sal Alosi feels left out.

This had me and my wife laughing our asses off. Too Funny!

Archived