Steelers fans taunting us on the bus...

Maxman

Just want to say overall the fans in Pitt were GREAT. We cheered for the Jets and didn't have one problem during the game. There are always exceptions, especially when alcohol is involved.

But the one thing that was bad is after the game. We were waiting on the bus for a LONG time. Two kids got lost, we actually got back to the hotel two hours after the game. So we were waiting on the bus for forever. Steelers fans all taunted us as they walked by. Then Steelers fans decided they would be brave and get on the bus to taunt us. "You are all losers, go back to NY you &$%@#". Stuff like that.

It happened a bunch of times and nobody quite knew how to react. Until the craziest Irish Jets fan (not me lol) decided to wait outside the bus. When they walked in, he let them start their taunting and then he would walk in behind them and close the door.

The look on their faces was priceless. It was like a Kenny Rogers song, you could have heard a pin drop as crazy Irish Jets fan turned and locked the door, lol.

They got scared. we are talking about girls even. People make bad decisions with their taunting. This one girl literally almost crapped in her pants. She said her smack and tried to leave. He wouldn't let her. He said, no you had some stuff to stay, hang out and talk to us for awhile. He was like no, you thought it was important to get on this bus, I think its important you stay.

In hindsight I think the, "No means No" chants may have rattled her a bit.

What is the moral of the story?

It's all fun and games until somebody pulls a Roethlisberger. :D

Just want to say overall the fans in Pitt were GREAT. We cheered for the Jets and didn't have one problem during the game. There are always exceptions, especially when alcohol is involved.

But the one thing that was bad is after the game. We were waiting on the bus for a LONG time. Two kids got lost, we actually got back to the hotel two hours after the game. So we were waiting on the bus for forever. Steelers fans all taunted us as they walked by. Then Steelers fans decided they would be brave and get on the bus to taunt us. "You are all losers, go back to NY you &$%@#". Stuff like that.

It happened a bunch of times and nobody quite knew how to react. Until the craziest Irish Jets fan (not me lol) decided to wait outside the bus. When they walked in, he let them start their taunting and then he would walk in behind them and close the door.

The look on their faces was priceless. It was like a Kenny Rogers song, you could have heard a pin drop as crazy Irish Jets fan turned and locked the door, lol.

They got scared. we are talking about girls even. People make bad decisions with their taunting. This one girl literally almost crapped in her pants. She said her smack and tried to leave. He wouldn't let her. He said, no you had some stuff to stay, hang out and talk to us for awhile. He was like no, you thought it was important to get on this bus, I think its important you stay.

Was he from Charlotte ? If he was then I think I have an idea of who it was. (no not me)

Bunch of rednecks....I did get most of the smack from the women.....the guys had no balls

It's easy talking smack as a woman, you know nothing will ever happen to you, and if it does a million captain-save-a-hoes will jump in to defend you. It's far more impressive for a smaller guy to say something, because everyone is willing to kick the crap out of him. Anytime I see a smaller dude talk trash and people are too scared to stop him, you have to realize that the dude is probably super bad a$$. Like that Simpsons episode with the tiny Japanese dude, Homer wants to see what he does because he automatically knows he'll do something badass.

I'm willing to bet they don't do that again :D

I sat in section 125 and the fans were absolute animals... will never return to Heinz field

Same here,i made the mistake of going to what i thought was 125 but was actually 126 where i was greated by a barrage of f*#k you's and suck this and even had my life thretned wich i found histerically funny as i went back and forth for a few before security came and took me to my proper seat,thanks sontonio holmes for all the love you brought me..all before the game started!....nevermind the mock sanchez lynchin' we drove by complete w/knife thru heart in case the rope round neck didn't work...real classy pittsburgh!.....am i the only one who got swatted every other second with a terrible towel?....i can now say that i saw a beer freeze right in front of my eyes......but yeah 125 was filled with animals....it was AWSOME!..now at least i know how to treat them should they ever come play in our house...and thank you bus driver for showin' us every possible view of heinz feild before figureing out witch of the 500 bridges was the one home...

Same here,i made the mistake of going to what i thought was 125 but was actually 126 where i was greated by a barrage of f*#k you's and suck this and even had my life thretned wich i found histerically funny as i went back and forth for a few before security came and took me to my proper seat,thanks sontonio holmes for all the love you brought me..all before the game started!....nevermind the mock sanchez lynchin' we drove by complete w/knife thru heart in case the rope round neck didn't work...real classy pittsburgh!.....am i the only one who got swatted every other second with a terrible towel?....i can now say that i saw a beer freeze right in front of my eyes......but yeah 125 was filled with animals....it was AWSOME!..now at least i know how to treat them should they ever come play in our house...and thank you bus driver for showin' us every possible view of heinz feild before figureing out witch of the 500 bridges was the one home...

OMG!!!

How bad was that? We lost an hour. Over an hour actually just driving around. I could hear his GPS -- RECALCULATING. RECALCULATING. Over and over again.

Don't bus drivers use maps anymore? It was terrible....

no one filmed this?....can't beleive i slept thru this...i got some video of a steeler fan telling me how much he liked my holme jersey...

My damn battery was dead in my droid. That would have been a GREAT video. Viral hit no doubt.

AS posted in other thread:

My nephew and I want to thank Todd for the tailgate and all the JETS fans we met. Tailgate was great, game.......not so much.

Back home for AFC Championship game. Very disappointed, I have no voice and can only look forward to next year AGAIN. That said Tim and I had a blast. Tailgating with VERY crazy Jets fans and Pitt fans were fantastic to us in general. Good banter back and forth, drinking and eating together. Only "problem" we had was handled by other steelers fans.

post-12040-0-27390500-1295981448_thumb.j

great bus ride there...took forever going home seeing every bridge in pittsburgh/seeing heinz field from every direction/jets losing made it worse of course...wish we could have stopped the bus while arriving to save the sanchez doll the steelers fans hung and shot and hoist them up instead...was an awesome trip nonetheless...Jets fans are the best...loved seeing the steelers fans having heart attacks as the game was down to the last minutes...we're used to that with the Jets winning at the last second...was praying for another one...we get home field next year and it's ours...

AS posted in other thread:

My nephew and I want to thank Todd for the tailgate and all the JETS fans we met. Tailgate was great, game.......not so much.

Back home for AFC Championship game. Very disappointed, I have no voice and can only look forward to next year AGAIN. That said Tim and I had a blast. Tailgating with VERY crazy Jets fans and Pitt fans were fantastic to us in general. Good banter back and forth, drinking and eating together. Only "problem" we had was handled by other steelers fans.

Home for the playoffs, with a bye week next year sounds about right!

post-12040-0-27390500-1295981448_thumb.j

great bus ride there...took forever going home seeing every bridge in pittsburgh/seeing heinz field from every direction/jets losing made it worse of course...wish we could have stopped the bus while arriving to save the sanchez doll the steelers fans hung and shot and hoist them up instead...was an awesome trip nonetheless...Jets fans are the best...loved seeing the steelers fans having heart attacks as the game was down to the last minutes...we're used to that with the Jets winning at the last second...was praying for another one...we get home field next year and it's ours...

Someone in the back of the bus was doing the European Vacation thing each lap...look kids Big Ben. Painful but funny.

Archived