Mafia Season Mod Queue

Okay, so lets say I have these 3 doors and behind each door is a cute baby kitten... and you choose door #2, but then I eliminate door #3 and you threaten to mouth **** the cute little kitten behind it... then I ask you if you want to pick a new door or if you are suffering from latent homosexuality and narcissistic rage?

The answer is "yes."

look up projection

Hey CTurdM... how about you hit the game thread and spew some of that faux genius... you got less than 2 hours.

btw if you're Tony Montana you're playing this great.

Edited by Pac2566

So... what are we going to do about the missing Bup-z? I'm very sad. Might be time for a come back to me Bup-z thread.

He's on some banana boat tour in the bahamas or something.. relax, he'll be back.

that's him in the top left...

Myrtle%20beach%20banana%20boat%20rides%205.jpg

Edited by Pac2566

Honestly, i fear for your safety after an I28 joke for real.

So... what are we going to do about the missing Bup-z? I'm very sad. Might be time for a come back to me Bup-z thread.

Don't fear... CTM's one of my favorite tards on JN. I go out of my way to make deranged insults towards him... run of the mill stuff just isn't very fun.

Relax, it's poseur surf-kid season down there. As soon as Anthony Kiedis and his boys tell him to leave, he'll leave and be back here to tell us all about "waves" and "awesome."

Point-Break-anthony-kiedis-12706889-200-85.gif

Hey CTurdM... how about you hit the game thread and spew some of that faux genius... you got less than 2 hours.

btw if you're Tony Montana you're playing this great.

I'm in a holding pattern for avm..I'm online to hammer if need be, but basically i have two options, hammer wwwombat, or let it go to random lynch if he doesn't come back.. I can't get vic lynched at this point

I was talking about your face.

Well that's different then. Cool. I find your face quite in the "cutie" class, as well.

Lean Cuisine

Weight Watchers

Where is Bup-Z now, Crush? I'll tell you where he is--he's taking pictures of old men wearing scuba pants. He's disgusting and foul. Not so much gay as he is a receptacle for disfigured senior penises.

• Upvote 1

Where is Bup-Z now, Crush? I'll tell you where he is--he's taking pictures of old men wearing scuba pants. He's disgusting and foul. Not so much gay as he is a receptacle for disfigured senior penises.

I don;t know where he is. I'm very sad about it.

He has never mentioned ever taking pictures of old men in scuba pants. no one ever has. Just you.

He's not disgusting and foul, he is funny, charming and has a penchant for fatties.

He is not gay, he is just always in a good mood,

all dicks eventually get old. it's sad and your a poopy face for bringing it up.

• Upvote 2

Whatever the line is, I'm not sure. But i'd like to go eventually... preparing a game based off....

J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit..... "Battle of five armies".

Should be pretty epic, I'm trying to sort everything out right now.

Did you run it by Clay Matthews? ;)