Mafia Season Mod Queue

I agree.. I'm a show like bsg's target demographic and even I didn't take it seriously until word of mouth became so overwhelming ...

Wasn't it originally aired on scifi channel?

Edited by CTM

BSG might be my favorite tv series of all time. I'm almost done with season 3 and have immensely enjoyed just about all of it, save for that whiney bitch apollo... (jif)

I'm probably not at the whiny bitch part yet, but so far he is a big-time cutie. :D

I'm probably not at the whiny bitch part yet, but so far he is a big-time cutie. :D

Apollo is whiney... but my girl thinks he is a cutie too.

Gaius sheds at least one tear in every scene. Even when it doesn't make sense. Enormous bitch, he is.

Hey dudes. Is BSG on the web anywhere for free? Sounds like something I'd like to check out.

It's streams on Netflix for free.

If you don't have Netflix just google a free month trial and get it that way. You might be able to cram all the seasons in 1 month then simply cancel.. If not, then keep Netflix for an extra month and pay the $8 or whatever.. BSG series well worth it for that price.

Apollo is whiney... but my girl thinks he is a cutie too.

Gaius sheds at least one tear in every scene. Even when it doesn't make sense. Enormous bitch, he is.

überghey ... never heard one man refer to another man as a "cutie" in all my life, irregardless of whether or not they were relaying a women's thoughts ..

and apollo is way more irritating.. balter atleast faces legitimate crisis, apollo whines if daddy doesn't acknowledge him.. that being said, we probably shouldn't go further :D

• Upvote 1

überghey ... never heard one man refer to another man as a "cutie" in all my life, irregardless of whether or not they were relaying a women's thoughts ..

This.. but it makes it hard to support you when you use the word irregardless, which does not exist.

the rest is dead on though.. one of the gheyest things I've ever seen a "man" say.

This.. but it makes it hard to support you when you use the word irregardless, which does not exist.

the rest is dead on though.. one of the gheyest things I've ever seen a "man" say.

used for emphasis... UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE

freaken gayApe

Edited by CTM

negative.. you have to pay their "premium rate" or whatever nonsense that is.

I think it's available on sci fi channel's website, but i'm not sure as I didn't want to poke around there to much and inadvertantly get a spoiler

I think it's available on sci fi channel's website, but i'm not sure as I didn't want to poke around there to much and inadvertantly get a spoiler

don't pull an Ape.. that idiot went poking around some sites and got a glimpse of the final 5 lol! don't be a putz.

Edited by Pac2566

Hey dudes. Is BSG on the web anywhere for free? Sounds like something I'd like to check out.

I use a program called Vuse to download torrents. That's how I got BSG and too many other video files to store on my computer. I've only gotten letters from my cable company asking me to cease and desist twice. :)

and apollo is way more irritating.. balter atleast faces legitimate crisis, apollo whines if daddy doesn't acknowledge him.. that being said, we probably shouldn't go further :D

"too" as in "also"

Dan said she thinks Apollo is cute, I said my girl thinks so too.

You really struggle with language, don't you?

LOL "irregardless"

"too" as in "also"

Dan said she thinks Apollo is cute, I said my girl thinks so too.

You really struggle with language, don't you?

LOL "irregardless"

cute is in a whole different league then cutie, you fruity gorilla

cute is in a whole different league then cutie, you fruity gorilla

You are trying too hard... whatsa-matter? JIF won't tickle the tip for you anymore... gotta try to overlay yer fantasies on some of the other dudes you hang out with on the interwebz?

You are trying too hard... whatsa-matter? JIF won't tickle the tip for you anymore... gotta try to overlay yer fantasies on some of the other dudes you hang out with on the interwebz?

Nope, don't think so at all. I'm fairly confident most grown men don't use that word save for the possible exception of describing small children/babies. Certainly not to describe another man.

Nope, don't think so at all. I'm fairly confident most grown men don't use that word save for the possible exception of describing small children/babies. Certainly not to describe another man.

Use of quotations would have helped I28 out. The real question was whether it would have been "cutie" or "girl."

• Upvote 2

lol.. i consulted this chick at work whose watched bsg and feels the same way about apollo as i28 and dan x..

[3:08:06 PM] glen: hey, question

[3:08:45 PM] glen: a guy i know said, exact words, "my girlfriend thinks apollo is a cutie"

[3:08:53 PM] glen: anything strike you as odd?

[3:09:06 PM] Aimee: a cutie?

[3:09:23 PM] Aimee: he relayed it to you taht way?

[3:09:28 PM] glen: yes, to me, should men ever say that word?

[3:09:40 PM] Aimee: yes, real men should never say cutie unless they are talking to their daughter

[3:09:46 PM] glen: I don't even like the idea of saying it about kids tbh, doesn't sound right

[3:10:00 PM] Aimee: agree - homo

[3:10:23 PM] glen: thx

Hahah... like the girls you work with talk to you.

It's streams on Netflix for free.

If you don't have Netflix just google a free month trial and get it that way. You might be able to cram all the seasons in 1 month then simply cancel.. If not, then keep Netflix for an extra month and pay the $8 or whatever.. BSG series well worth it for that price.

Sweeeeeet. I have Netflix. I keep watching it hoping they produce more Archer but, alas, they do not. So I watch Sleepaway Camp. My life is horrible.

Hehe why the hangup? I guess Integrity is more secure in his masculinity. Also JVOR tells me I'm a cutie, and it's not weird. :P