Mafia Season Mod Queue

err.. I think you guys are missing the point. Calling a female a cutie is fine.

what CTduM was saying is that referring to a man as a cutie, even in the case of repeating what a girl said, is against man law. I agree.

I mentioned this in the dead thread, but if no one else has a setup ready i'd be willing to go next. If DPR called it first, that's fine too.

I think you should go for it.

I'm trying to get through all of BSG before I do my game... but if needed I could have it ready to roll next.

I just want to get it right.

what CTduM was saying is that referring to a man as a cutie, even in the case of repeating what a girl said, is against man law. I agree.

Well, it would appear that nobody else gives a rats a$$... congrats, you and CTM just graduate from daisy chain to lemon party you fag.

Well, it would appear that nobody else gives a rats a$$... congrats, you and CTM just graduate from daisy chain to lemon party you fag.

hey I've got nothing against you and your lifestyle man.. what goes on in your bedroom with other men is your business.

I was just giving my 2 cents.

Edited by Pac2566

hey I've got nothing against you and your lifestyle man.. what goes on in your bedroom with other men is your business.

I was just giving my 2 cents.

Its kinda cute, the way you pretend you can't fit CTM's whole baby arm in your mouth.

• Thumb Down 2

This thread needs some ladyfriend. I miss her.

Speaking of missing,,wherehte**** is JiF. Sad I has

JiF was spewing some nonsense about going on a 10 day surf extravaganza or some such bullsh*t. Personally I don't buy it.

Hehe why the hangup? I guess Integrity is more secure in his masculinity. Also JVOR tells me I'm a cutie, and it's not weird. :P

Yeah, he's so secure in it that giving guys head doesn't even phase him..

Yeah, I mean, you can't be wrong with such pillars of masculinity as the hermaphrodite, jvor/dan, and crusher, best known as the boyfriend of the board twink jif, in your corner...

nest thing you'll tell me is that jif agree, and confidantly state you rest your case

Edited by CTM

Yeah, I mean, you can't be wrong when such pillars of masculinity as the hermaphrodite, jvor/dan, and crusher, best known as the boyfriend of the board twink jif, in your corner...

What does it say about you that you've defined yourself as the #1 harasser of the board twink?

Or that you have this incessant need to twist every comment into a measurement of homosexuality?

What does it say about you that you've defined yourself as the #1 harasser of the board twink?

Or that you have this incessant need to twist every comment into a measurement of homosexuality?

hey kettle, you're black!

No, CTMbot said it should never be used, not even for babies. Lol.

No, CTMbot said it should never be used, not even for babies. Lol.

No, I said I could see it being used for that, although I don't do it.. I don't think I've ever said "she's a cutie" in my life. And it's not a hang up, just sounds awkard to me. I've never had a moustache or worn tight pants either..

No, I said I could see it being used for that, although I don't do it.. I don't think I've ever said "she's a cutie" in my life. And it's not a hang up, just sounds awkard to me. I've never had a moustache or worn tight pants either..

I use cutie all the time. but only towards females and grub.

I have wron a mustaches since 6th grade, not a choice, genetic defect.

Tight pants? They make other kind?

Mb I misread then, I thought you said you didn't like it being used for kids either because it doesn't sound right or something. Nvm then.

Jif's funny as hell and the board misses him.. imo

JiF? WTF is wrong with you. i thought you where talking about delicious yellow cake with cream filling and an infinite shelf life.

JN sucks without JiF. Life sucks without JiF, Life sucks without Twinkees. I cry now thanx CTM.

Okay, so lets say I have these 3 doors and behind each door is a cute baby kitten... and you choose door #2, but then I eliminate door #3 and you threaten to mouth **** the cute little kitten behind it... then I ask you if you want to pick a new door or if you are suffering from latent homosexuality and narcissistic rage?

The answer is "yes."

I use cutie all the time. but only towards females and grub.

I have wron a mustaches since 6th grade, not a choice, genetic defect.

Tight pants? They make other kind?

CTM would like to wear your mustache as a penis toupe.