Mafia Season Mod Queue

I always like a separate commish and treasurer you racist prick. I'll set up the league on a site and run sh-t but someone else can hold the loot. seems fair to me.

Oh, so the brown dude can call the cracker a polack but polack can't make a few lawnmower jokes without being a racist...

You'll never mow in my town again pedro

FYI - I know we are still early in Wombat's game, and then Doggin is running GoT on DM, but I'm putting together a cool game for 9 players that I'd like to run here. I doubt the game would run for longer than a week, so it's pretty short by JN standards.

Any chance of me getting this in before the seasons starts? I figure grabbing 9 of you shouldn't be too difficult.

FYI - I know we are still early in Wombat's game, and then Doggin is running GoT on DM, but I'm putting together a cool game for 9 players that I'd like to run here. I doubt the game would run for longer than a week, so it's pretty short by JN standards.

Any chance of me getting this in before the seasons starts? I figure grabbing 9 of you shouldn't be too difficult.

Why don't you run it once 7 or 8 people have died in Wombat's game?

verb.. as long as people sign up it can keep going... ignore those that declare mafia season over when football starts.. if people sign up, there will be games, if not.. see you next spring..

i see ho reason not to put a signup thread up

verb.. as long as people sign up it can keep going... ignore those that declare mafia season over when football starts.. if people sign up, there will be games, if not.. see you next spring..

Game is gonna slow down for a week or so. I know I've been distracted on the football board. Also know I could be willing to play during the season, too.

Why don't you run it once 7 or 8 people have died in Wombat's game?

I say keep putting up games to play till people stop signing up. Smaller quicker games will probably do better during football season than the epic types. Best time to post new games sign ups is after a Jets lost. Everyone will be declaring our season is over and happily kill the pain with some mafia. LOL

It might be a small game for # of players, but not for what the game has in it. Definitely a themed game that will require thought - I dare say it is my modding persona......you all have not yet seen it....it is know as..........The Bastard Mod.

Hehe. The only real hint I'll leave you with is that the main reason I want to run this game here is that you are all thinkers. DMer are reactors - you folks think first. This game belong on JN.

Feel free to get that sign up thread up and running. :)

• 4 months later...

Ghostbusters, Space Balls, Back to the Future, The Princess Bride, Karate Kid

Did someone mention a Highlander game before?

Awesome list, I especially like the Ghostbusters idea. Would be perfect for a 12 person game.

Blade Runner would be a great follow-up from my BSG game... skin jobs and all. :)

Karate Kid, hmm... Ninja Turtles?

Or how about Golden Girls... that sh*t would crack me up!

Awesome list, I especially like the Ghostbusters idea. Would be perfect for a 12 person game.

Blade Runner would be a great follow-up from my BSG game... skin jobs and all. :)

Karate Kid, hmm... Ninja Turtles?

Or how about Golden Girls... that sh*t would crack me up!

Yeah, definitely some good ideas getting kicked around. When I ended up doing Reservoir Dogs, the others that were on my short list at the time were Ninja Turtles and Back to the Future like you guys had mentioned, as well as Super Mario Brothers.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I had mentioned at the end of the last mafia season the possibility of doing another Star Wars game and a lot of people seemed to be very in favor of that idea, so just let me know if / when you guys wanted to do that. Probably won't be ready to go with it for the next game, I want to jump back in for a game first, but any time after that I'd be willing to do it.

I know I had mentioned at the end of the last mafia season the possibility of doing another Star Wars game and a lot of people seemed to be very in favor of that idea, so just let me know if / when you guys wanted to do that. Probably won't be ready to go with it for the next game, I want to jump back in for a game first, but any time after that I'd be willing to do it.

AFAP

As fast as possible