Mafia Season Mod Queue

I get caught up in a little work and come back to find that teh Crush has been ill treated? I can't even leave you alone for a couple of games...

Anyway, I wanted to ask if the Mod Q was full?

everyon is waiting for you to play

Hess? I'm not an active. :P I'll co-mod a game with you if you want? Everyone knows you are my favorite. Outside of Doggin and Crusher that is.

Crusher should be EVERYONE'S favorite. I love my mafia brother. I can't even honestly remember who else of the JN boys came over to DM to play in that game.... but meeting my big bro was the best part of the whole deal.

shut your filthy mouth internet tough guy. this was dying down - no need for you to rehash it.

The undertone of my post was for you all to stop being pussies. It doesn't in any way rehash anything you ******* drama queen.

And when you do read the dead thread, you'll see that I'm the one calling for everyone to move on from the subject. So **** off.

• Upvote 1

It's all fun and games until Crusher gets pissed.

BTW, Brett. I killed you and you outed yourself as a cop unnecessarily. You should have found a way to get me lynched without revealing. We'll discuss more after the game is over. But from a scumteam POV, that was a win.

It's all fun and games until Crusher gets pissed.

BTW, Brett. I killed you and you outed yourself as a cop unnecessarily. You should have found a way to get me lynched without revealing. We'll discuss more after the game is over. But from a scumteam POV, that was a win.

you were blown into 1000 tiny pieces. I died in peace knowing that.

you were blown into 1000 tiny pieces. I died in peace knowing that.

Sorry, but you were dead so you couldn't enjoy it.

I and my scummates were like, "Oh, sweet, he's a cop. Let's blast this fool." I killed your punk a$$ and gladly got lynched knowing that my death in outing you helped my team. Unfortunately, your death didn't help the town.

Yep, got them. Just a heads up, I'm running around doing a few different things, so probably won't get back to you until tomorrow. I'm not ignoring you or anything. :P

No worries. Priorities, make you drug runs first. :] We have a lot of time as my work schedule the next month is insane. This game ain't happening for a while.

No worries. Priorities, make you drug runs first. :] We have a lot of time as my work schedule the next month is insane. This game ain't happening for a while.

trophy season!

demo-derby-o.gif

Edited by CTM

I should make this my sig:

btw I'm kidding.. killing CTM shouldn't be the top priority.. he could be town or scum. maybe I'll make him a power role that is forbidden to reveal and watch him suffer through getting voted off.. or maybe i'll make him Tony Friggin' Montana himself. no way to know for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

So I started watching Battlestar Galactica based on you people's recommendation - how come you didn't tell me there was a mini-series I needed to watch first?

I'm about 3/4's thru the first season, and it's obvious that I'm supposed to know things that I don't know - which is about as frustrating as real life to me and not the reason I watch television. So I went back and found and watched the mini-series before watching season one's finale. I see there's a movie I'm supposed to watch between season's 3 & 4, so I'll do that right when the time comes. It's all good. Really cool. Definitely should be the subject of one of our games here. The material is perfect...

Who's handling that? :P

So I started watching Battlestar Galactica based on you people's recommendation - how come you didn't tell me there was a mini-series I needed to watch first?

I'm about 3/4's thru the first season, and it's obvious that I'm supposed to know things that I don't know - which is about as frustrating as real life to me and not the reason I watch television. So I went back and found and watched the mini-series before watching season one's finale. I see there's a movie I'm supposed to watch between season's 3 & 4, so I'll do that right when the time comes. It's all good. Really cool. Definitely should be the subject of one of our games here. The material is perfect...

JVOR and I just watched the miniseries the other day. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I could barely breathe.

CTM as Twiggy FTW.

JVOR and I just watched the miniseries the other day. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I could barely breathe.

Having watched most of season one first, I think you'll like it better. Much, much more involved. The mini-series is merely a setup for the full series.

CTM as Twiggy FTW.

Haha!

Dan is obviously the perfect fit for the Asian Cylon, too. This way we could all get a copy. :D

BSG might be my favorite tv series of all time. I'm almost done with season 3 and have immensely enjoyed just about all of it, save for that whiney bitch apollo... (jif)

Final episode stays with you a couple days ala Lost finale. Not "sad" per se, other than knowing there's no more to watch.

Oh happy Mothers day to you btw... Did you get anything?

BSG might be my favorite tv series of all time. I'm almost done with season 3 and have immensely enjoyed just about all of it, save for that whiney bitch apollo... (jif)

Odd how that happened. Never seen a series and then get hooked later. Before it was syndication, now it's through DVDs.

Ridiculous that BSG never won a best drama Emmy although it was consistently the best scripted show on TV for its entire run.

I'm working on the BSG game, probably ready to mod it in one of the next couple games. It'll be awesome. I have to wait for some things at work to slow down.

Odd how that happened. Never seen a series and then get hooked later. Before it was syndication, now it's through DVDs.

Ridiculous that BSG never won a best drama Emmy although it was consistently the best scripted show on TV for its entire run.

It's sci-fi. So it get overlooked immediately. I've

Mentioned it before but John Noble on fringe deserves an award for his work on Fringe. He is brilliant bit will never win a damn thing due to the fact it's sci-fi.