Mafia Season Mod Queue

Let me know if or when you guys want to play again. Problem with me modding is I'm always in and out of things. Next week I'll be on the road during the day thursday and fri. The following week Wed and Thurs. So you would have to bear with me at times. I can promise you the game will be a lot different from what we've been playing and there will be no rules. I foresee it being a disaster so it might be a good time since everyone including myself is somewhat burnt out. But if we can keep it light-hearted with nobody really caring too much it should/could be what we need next. So let me know. But there will be times I'm all over tracking the vote counts and stuff and other times you guys might be waiting for me or will have to track yourselves pending BG's involvement which might be low due to his new job/workload. So that's that just let me know but posting on my bb and doing post counts might be two totally different things all together. I take a consensus from the group.

Oh and I also don't see this game taking that long to finish either......muahahahahahhahaahah. :)

Edited by HessStation

Problem is I'll never be around consistently lol. I'm willing to take a shot next as long as everyone is willing to just have fun.

Sounds like you need a co mod... I thought bleedin was helping with setup? Ask him to co mod too :D

Sounds like you need a co mod... I thought bleedin was helping with setup? Ask him to co mod too :D

He's gonna have to but I think the problem is he can't post during work hours. I'll be fine after 5:00 on all days I would probably need help during on a couple hours on a fews days is all. Anyway **** it. I'll wing it and when I need help hopefully someone can just keep track for me a bit. I think I'll be all right...

Problem is I'll never be around consistently lol. I'm willing to take a shot next as long as everyone is willing to just have fun.

How about we get all angry and have emotional breakdowns, instead?