Mafia Season Mod Queue

I've all but figured out my Capture the Flag game and I'm ready to run it whenever. Though it would be nice to play 1 more before since I only got 1 post in Dexter before I died twice...but I could run next. Its not going to be a traditional set up though so we might want to wait for later in the mafia season.

It can be run with 12 or 15 players. 3 man teams. To begin the game, I will have everyone post a different number 1-100 to see who starts with the flag. The purpose of the game is to finish with the flag. There will be some traditional elements but the roles will have specific powers that fit the game maybe some we've seen, maybe some we havent.

Think it will be interesting to see how each team decides to go about it. As the game evolves, somethings will be more clear. Its going to be a bitch to mod because I will have to keep up with a bunch of sh*t...but I'm up for it. Think it would be really fun and different.

I've all but figured out my Capture the Flag game and I'm ready to run it whenever. Though it would be nice to play 1 more before since I only got 1 post in Dexter before I died twice...but I could run next. Its not going to be a traditional set up though so we might want to wait for later in the mafia season.

It can be run with 12 or 15 players. 3 man teams. To begin the game, I will have everyone post a different number 1-100 to see who starts with the flag. The purpose of the game is to finish with the flag. There will be some traditional elements but the roles will have specific powers that fit the game maybe some we've seen, maybe some we havent.

Think it will be interesting to see how each team decides to go about it. As the game evolves, somethings will be more clear. Its going to be a bitch to mod because I will have to keep up with a bunch of sh*t...but I'm up for it. Think it would be really fun and different.

This sounds pretty cool man, sign me up. See if you can get a co-mod to help.

I'm pretty sure if I play this game I'll probably die like 5 times.

Next game?

Someone should do a 12 person Ghostbusters, strip out all the elaborate roles and make it just about scum hunting with the basic roles...

I like this idea. If nobody else gets around to a basic game, I'll write one for later in the season. I'm tied up modding for a while on DM.

still haven't heard back from brett... i think he's next in queue

i have a JN persona game I want to mod, but I'd also like to see a more vanilla game one of these days... too many games these days involve gaming the mod, rather then the players

i have a JN persona game I want to mod, but I'd also like to see a more vanilla game one of these days... too many games these days involve gaming the mod, rather then the players

Agreed. I was thinking the Ghostbusters game could be just that, a vanilla game... something good for a first time mod.

Yeah, thats why I think I'm going to hold off on the Capture the Flag game. We really should do just a couple of vanilla games or an Alt. game.

Well, we do play Mafia on a Jets site. Or do Jets fans post on a Mafia site? Difficult to say.

I think since it's inception this is the busiest forum on the site, atleast during 9 months of the year. Should rename mafia nation.

I love DM, but I don't love DM mafia. I just love certain DM people, and will play their games if I'm able. I really wanted to play Lily's there, but it was during my online blackout, hehe.

Yeah, I had to pass on Lily's game - and jumped in on this one because its Leelou. Its just not moving at all... 10 pages of discussing a 2nd vote. Shoot me in the face.

Yeah, I had to pass on Lily's game - and jumped in on this one because its Leelou. Its just not moving at all... 10 pages of discussing a 2nd vote. Shoot me in the face.

claim actor and tell them you'll hammer anyone. crude but effective in getting the game moving.

Is CTM in the game? Cause if he is, and has a gun..... >_>

VERBAL Y U NO MOD.

Honestly, I'm not sure I can handle modding a large game here. Smaller games / bastard games / unique games.........sure. Just don't know about 12+ player games with you guys.....

Is CTM in the game? Cause if he is, and has a gun..... >_>

Honestly, I'm not sure I can handle modding a large game here. Smaller games / bastard games / unique games.........sure. Just don't know about 12+ player games with you guys.....

CTM's not in the game... you are, silly. I think I already made one person quit by saying "long posts make my eyes roll back in my head" ... awesome sense of humor people have over there.

All we are asking for is a 12 player game right now. Do it.