The Official JN Super Bowl XLV Packers vs. Steelers Game Discussion Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told my son he can have people over. I will watch the game upstairs on the small TV and let him have the basement. Gives me an excuse to not watch it!

I will watch though but I will only be paying half attention. Except for the commercials I will be locked on for those!

FYI - The Jets are not in it.

Driving around doing errands-skaes sharpened, groceries, little league sign up.

Some idot blew a light on me and nearly crushed me. I half-would've welcomed it that watch this game. ANd that's because the nagging pissed off emotion right below the surface is THIS WAS OUR GODDAMN YEAR if the Jets had either played 60 full minutes of football, had they tackles at all in the 1st half and if that IDIOT Schottenheimer EVER GETS head out of his a$$ long enough to realize that YOU DO NOT RUN AT 386 LB NOSETACKLES 40 TIMES A GAME, AND ESPECIALLY NOT AT THE GOALLINE. WE SHOULD FREAKING BE THERE BITCHING ABOUT TEMPS IN THE 40S.

This BLOWS.

Bet the over.

Today absolutely sucks.

**** the NYJ for playing 1/2 an AFCCG game.

**** them right in their gang green a$$hole.

Combine the first half of the Colts AFC title game in '09 with the 2nd half of the Steelers game and maybe the Jets could have won a title. 3rd time's a charm?

They really need to play it without the bye after the Championship round. I just don't feel like football is still going on.

And Goodell wants to increase to 18 regular season games? The NFL is really reaching the saturation point even now, it should be a 14 week season, and 2 less preseason games on top of that.

Archived