Who does the NFL put in the SB next year??

NYJ37/12

I have always defended the notion that the NFL was not in anyway fixed. I still believe that players are not involved, to hard to fix a game from a players position. However I do feel that officials play too large of a roll in the outcome of games for it to not be considered. Look no further than the 2005 SB. Worst officiated game I have ever seen, and watching the JETS for over 35 years makes that a BIG statement.

I will never forget in 2004 when the JETS traveled to Pittsburgh for a regular season game. The JETS were the lowest penalized team in the NFL for Edwards tenure as coach. First half stats, JETS 12 penalties, Steelers 0. Really?

I know this sounds like sour grapes and maybe it is. I am really struggling today with our team not playing today. I cant be the only one who feels this way, am I?

I have always defended the notion that the NFL was not in anyway fixed. I still believe that players are not involved, to hard to fix a game from a players position. However I do feel that officials play too large of a roll in the outcome of games for it to not be considered. Look no further than the 2005 SB. Worst officiated game I have ever seen, and watching the JETS for over 35 years makes that a BIG statement.

I will never forget in 2004 when the JETS traveled to Pittsburgh for a regular season game. The JETS were the lowest penalized team in the NFL for Edwards tenure as coach. First half stats, JETS 12 penalties, Steelers 0. Really?

I know this sounds like sour grapes and maybe it is. I am really struggling today with our team not playing today. I cant be the only one who feels this way, am I?

that game got me yelled at from some lady who objected to my loud F-bomb at the Boynton Beach Ale House. That game was the one that convinced me that we would HAVE to get the NFL package for the next season. THAT game was fixed.

I just can't see the NFL risking billions of dollars on some guy ratting them out and exposing the fix

refs are human, and they make mistakes

are one or more on the take ? probably, but I would say it's point shaving for the bookies more than the league preferring iconic franchises in the SB

kurt warners rams was one of the best stories of the last 25 years, and the ravens were really really boring for the average housewife and fringe fan, which is what the SB is all about, and they made it

Patriots over Cowboys, but seeing those soulless suits in the NFL offices are sucking Polian's teet.

The Colts will be the first team to play in their own stadium during the Superbowl. Colts vs. Cowboys.

Patriots over Cowboys, but seeing those soulless suits in the NFL offices are sucking Polian's teet.

The Colts will be the first team to play in their own stadium during the Superbowl. Colts vs. Cowboys.

if the NFL loves the pats so much, how did they allow the loud mouth obnoxious perverted jets to kick their asses in ratsboro ?

bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

if the NFL loves the pats so much, how did they allow the loud mouth obnoxious perverted jets to kick their asses in ratsboro ?

bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

You do know Goodell was an employee of the Jets once?

Goodell gets a reach around from King and it is news all week.

Vermeil, again dismisses the impact of Spygate, and says there have been things done much worse and it is not even on the radar.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2011/02/03/former-rams-coach-dick-vermeil-provides-todays-spygate-update-what-is-this-2007/

The NFL in particular Goodell hates the Patriots. Sell crazy somewhere else Jet Nation.

Vermeil, again dismisses the impact of Spygate, and says there have been things done much worse and it is not even on the radar.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2011/02/03/former-rams-coach-dick-vermeil-provides-todays-spygate-update-what-is-this-2007/

The NFL in particular Goodell hates the Patriots. Sell crazy somewhere else Jet Nation.

there was guy who wrote a book called The Fix Is In on Coast To Coast last night. I'm going to post a thread in a minute bro. Look at some of what he's saying. All I know is any of us who have watched this game as closely as we all do can not come away and say that this guy is wrong.

The NBA already got outted for having shoddy refs. It wouldnt surprise me if the same happens in the NFL. Sometimes its just way too ******* obvious. Like the AFCCG this year!

The NFL will put their wonder Boy Brady in the SB next year

The NBA already got outted for having shoddy refs. It wouldnt surprise me if the same happens in the NFL. Sometimes its just way too ******* obvious. Like the AFCCG this year!

The NFL will put their wonder Boy Brady in the SB next year

listen to a couple of the videos I posted in The Fix Is In thread DLJ-start with the ex-mobster from the Columbo family

You guys do realize it would be most profitable for the NFL if the Jets were in the Super Bowl right now. There is no fix.

It might be more profitable for the ticket sellers to take advantage of Jet Nation.

Unlike baseball, it does not matter who is in the game as people turn in irregardless.

I could care less who is in championship round of a major sport. When Boston is not involved, I do not watch. Only war and a funeral have caused me to miss a Superbowl since 1979.

http://www.bostonher...t-is-this-2007/

The NFL in particular Goodell hates the Patriots. Sell crazy somewhere else Jet Nation

What a tease. Please do tell Dick, we would all love to know. Hopefully the NFL will be exposed soon, just like boxing and baseball. If there are more frauds in the league besides the Patriots then I think all of the NFL fans would like to know about it.

I had that feeling at times. I found it very weird that during the "unforgettable" year of 2001 the Patriots won the superbowl with a 6th round QB and went on to be the team of the decade.

To be more specific along the lines that you're talking about, let me explain.

The Pats/Oakland snow playoff game...OBVIOUS bad officiating. Then come to find out years later (after that Pats win three superbowls and become the team of the decade) that the Pats were cheating by stealing signals of numerous NFL teams, and also went as far as actually taping team practices which included the practice of the 2001 SB contender Rams who they beat for their first SB in 01-02. Now granted, this is all alleged, but its only alleged because the NFL protected Bill, the Pats (and the NFL itself) by destroying evidence that these allegations were based on. So now it can only BE alleged.

Originally I found it to be ironic (given the intense patriotism being expressed during that time), but as the years went by and we seen what came of it I knew that the NFL fixed it, and I dont need to see the evidence that they destroyed to know thats what happened. But as the saying goes...its all alleged.

Look how they protect this entire organization from the owner on down to the QB. That level of cheating and nothing is done to the owner? You cant look at brady to violently without being hit with a 15 yard penalty. The Patriots can do no wrong in the NFL.

During this post season I noticed the Refs let teams play for the most part and due to that fact the Steelers Held so much it was ridiculous. They had major issues on the oline yet they were still able to perform when they should have crumbled like a house of cards. I think they called one hold on them yesterday and they were blatently holding throught the game, at times tackling DLineman and LB's. I know the old saying teams hold on damn near every play but there is a hold and then there is a blatent hold, the blatent variety should be called everytime.

The crew that officiated the Jets opening day game vs the Ravens should be fired this offseason. I saw then do a few games and they sucked in those games as well.

Sometimes I wonder how the NFL picks their officials, obviously they are fans of the game as well. So do they not get to officiate games vs a team they root for ?? Does the NFl even aak the question ? I wonder sometimes.

Dude, the Pats window is closed, get over it already.

Even Bob Kraft thinks Brady's too lazy to win a SB at this point in his career.

Archived