Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a serious question, JiF? I'd hate to lose you, babe.

Not as much as I would hate lose him. Sad to me. I loves both JVOR and JiF. I feel like a little fat kid who's family can;t get along. "I'll stop eating all the cookies if everyone could love one another gain" "I promise" not forever though. I like cookies.

Vote count:

Jif (1) – Brett

Pac (1) – Hess

Hess (1) – Song

AVM (1) – JvoR

Gato (1) – BG

Slats (3) – Vic, I28, Doggin

CTM (1) – Wombat

Jetsfan80 (1) – Pac

Crusher (1) – Barm

I28 (3) – JC, Crusher, Verbal

JVoR (3) – CTM, JiF, JF80

Vic (1) – Slats

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

Correct player list HERE

JVoR, you didn’t unvote so I didn’t count your new vote

I'd hate to lose either of you guys. Let's work through this, okay?

Not as much as I would hate lose him. Sad to me. I loves both JVOR and JiF. I feel like a little fat kid who's family can;t get along. "I'll stop eating all the cookies if everyone could love one another gain" "I promise" not forever though. I like cookies.

I am not upset at him. He's upset at me. I'd prefer playing with him. Up to him what he wants to do.

Vote count:

Jif (1) – Brett

Pac (1) – Hess

Hess (1) – Song

AVM (1) – JvoR

Gato (1) – BG

Slats (3) – Vic, I28, Doggin

CTM (1) – Wombat

Jetsfan80 (1) – Pac

Crusher (1) – Barm

I28 (3) – JC, Crusher, Verbal

JVoR (3) – CTM, JiF, JF80

Vic (1) – Slats

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

Correct player list HERE

JVoR, you didn’t unvote so I didn’t count your new vote

Sorry, been awhile. Unvote: AVM Vote: CTM

Meetings are scummy.

I'm thoroughly convinced that this is part of JiF's strategy, Lily. Why he employed it on Day 1 is curious indeed but I don't think you need to worry about JiF quitting.

JiF now has 2 options:

1. Quit (not happening)

2. Defend his strange behavior

Not a good situation for JiF to be in right now. Let's see how he digs himself out.

I'm thoroughly convinced that this is part of JiF's strategy, Lily. Why he employed it on Day 1 is curious indeed but I don't think you need to worry about JiF quitting.

JiF now has 2 options:

1. Quit (not happening)

Not a good situation for JiF to be in right now. Let's see how he digs himself out.

lol. you're making this game very entertaining. Paranoid, just like how a mafia player should be.

Sorry, been awhile. Unvote: AVM Vote: CTM

Meetings are scummy.

bully..

this has you a little flustered, don't it? Your the same guy that remembered all caps from the opening scene, and now you forget to unvote?

lol. you're making this game very entertaining. Paranoid, just like how a mafia player should be.

Maybe so. As I've said numerous times, I'm going balls-to-the-wall aggressive on Day 1. You only get 1 opportunity to be a noob on Day 1, which is the closest thing to lynching immunity as you can get.

I do fully expect to get attacked heavily from Day 2 on, but who cares. If we can lynch one member of scum in part because of my actions before I get killed off, I'll consider it a successful rookie debut as a member of the town.

Is this a serious question, JiF? I'd hate to lose you, babe.

I am, but I wont do that to you. I cant imagine how much work this game must have took considering the set up, so out of respect...I'll finish out.

But I'm not playing in a game again with JVOR until I get better....much much better. I'll never be as good as Athena, but I'll try and make a triumphant return some day.

JiF now has 2 options:

1. Quit (not happening)

3. Go **** yourself

How's that for digging myself out?

3. Go **** yourself

I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for your response, and that's all you've got? You know its bad when you've got a noob on your tail this early in the game. I suspect others will follow suit pretty soon with the deadline approaching.

Hate to see you go so early, JiF, since I look up to you and all. But if you're scum, you're scum.

I am, but I wont do that to you. I cant imagine how much work this game must have took considering the set up, so out of respect...I'll finish out.

But I'm not playing in a game again with JVOR until I get better....much much better. I'll never be as good as Athena, but I'll try and make a triumphant return some day.

3. Go **** yourself

Don't worry. I can teach you everything I know and then you'll be just as smart as me!

This. I'm the suckiest mafia player ever. I'm probably going to take a break after this and just follow you around for a couple games to see how to become the Goddess of mafia. In all honesty, its probably for the better of my self conscious because you make me feel so inferior when I play games with you in it...hence why I'm voting you right now. I'll feel like my typical sucky stoopid self with out you around

You mean to tell me he's brilliant even when he knows exactly what is going on? Holy sh*t. It's official. JVOR is the Athena of Mafia. Not only is he the greatest ever in game player, but he's also the greatest non-participation ever too.

Lets all bow before him.

@ LilyMod - can you find a replacement for me? I'd like to just observe JVOR with knowledge of the game so I can study his every move and then come back to Mafia with a vengeance. As of right now, I just dont feel like I'm worthy of playing in the same game as him. Thanks,

darth-vader-face.jpg

The whiny is strong with this one

I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for your response, and that's all you've got? You know its bad when you've got a noob on your tail this early in the game. I suspect others will follow suit pretty soon with the deadline approaching.

Hate to see you go so early, JiF, since I look up to you and all. But if you're scum, you're scum.

wtf? is this meatball serious?

I know you're amped to win rookie of the year but this is a little much. You've obviously got the concept and terminology of the game down but the self assurance has me a bit perplexed - as if someone is telling you to act that way.

JiF's tantrum rings more of frustrated town rather than scum (to me anyway). The more likely scenario would be JVoR pushing buttons to elicit the response he got. Whether that's as scum or town is yet to be seen.

In the meantime I'll Vote Wwwombat for taking the easy way out. He's popped in and blasted peoples ideas but then votes based off info he's garnered from them. Can't have it both ways.

He could have worse role models. I looked up to you at one point.

You still do, when you love me long time..

You seem to forget the comment I made during sign-ups where I said it would be hard for me to vote people I like such as Crusher, Vic....and JiF, for which I got ripped How then is this a surprising comment?

No, i remembered it.

FOS CTM for sarcasm overlook.

i don't think it was sarcasm, chachi

4. Eat sh*t and die

Better?

Don't worry. I can teach you everything I know and then you'll be just as smart as me!

Never, nobody is as smart at Athena.

The whiny is strong with this one

The "dont give a ****" is stronger.

Archived