Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Bleedin Green

We starting today?

I was just waiting for one more signup, I didn't anticipate that being such an issue. I could tweak the setup for 19 if need be, but it seems so stupid when all we need is one person. I'm not going to be able to send out role PMs right now anyway, so I'll give it a little bit more time to see if anyone jumps in, and if not makes the necessary adjustments.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just waiting for one more signup, I didn't anticipate that being such an issue. I could tweak the setup for 19 if need be, but it seems so stupid when all we need is one person. I'm not going to be able to send out role PMs right now anyway, so I'll give it a little bit more time to see if anyone jumps in, and if not makes the necessary adjustments.

Cool. Don't want to risk Hacksaw Jim Duggan getting cut from the cast...

maybe it's you?

LOL what a big to do about nothing. I drive a lot for work. I can get a lot done via bb...so. do I always have to hold the bottom left corner on the this thing if I want to scroll around? Anyone?

Its actually not a "big to do" bro - my girl works for Liberty Mutual, she said the studies they have done on diverted attention to hand held devices while driving is staggering. You'd be better off driving drunk - the only reason we gave you sh*t is because you are endangering yourself and others.

You have a family don't you?

I can almost feel the love in here.

Oh trust me, you can feel my love.

Looks like posting fromy phone is going to be a little more difficult than anticipated. Apparently it doesn't put the multiple quotes of q post when I reply to it. I'll see if I can tweak the settings to fix that before we start.

Are you only posting from you phone? That would drive me crazy at the pace our games go.

Nah, everyone likes my games except for you.

Speaking of which, I'd really like to get started so I can modkill you already.

Dude your Star Wars game is one of my all time fav. Great role, great game, and great drunken Wookie tirade. I love your game. A lot like your fellow employees, its you I don;t care for. LOL

Dude your Star Wars game is one of my all time fav. Great role, great game, and great drunken Wookie tirade. I love your game. A lot like your fellow employees, its you I don;t care for. LOL

It really was a great game and the drunken wookie tirade is on the books as a great mafia moment..

Looks like posting fromy phone is going to be a little more difficult than anticipated. Apparently it doesn't put the multiple quotes of q post when I reply to it. I'll see if I can tweak the settings to fix that before we start.

Make sure to keep us up to date with your progress.

FYI guys, I'm actually going to throw the game thread up first. Since role PMs will probably take a little bit to get out, just figured you guys can read up on the scene and start checking in while I get those out in the meantime.

Make sure to keep us up to date with your progress.

Its actually not a "big to do" bro - my girl works for Liberty Mutual, she said the studies they have done on diverted attention to hand held devices while driving is staggering. You'd be better off driving drunk - the only reason we gave you sh*t is because you are endangering yourself and others.

You have a family don't you?

Fair enough but all I'm saying is it's probably not like the picture in some of yuz heads with a madman behind the wheel speeding in and out of of traffic on the LIE. I hear ya though. I can assure you I take other peoples safety very seriously and would never endanger other peoples lives with my own stupidity...I mean in real life that is.

Nice a wrestling game theme. Any bets on how fast JiF "lets" Crusher "pin" him?

Pin me? Dude we are a Tag Team. The Hart Foundation. And CTM would be our Jimmy Hart because I picture him as an annoying slime ball.

"excuse me, mister ref, you can take your little old time countin to 3 mmm-kayy"

940UhXXVoo2QR70.jpg

Cute. Notice the guy on the grounds pink T-back? That must be a gay wrestling which doest surprise me that you have that picture on standby. The irony though is the confederate flag in the background...lol

Fair enough but all I'm saying is it's probably not like the picture in some of yuz heads with a madman behind the wheel speeding in and out of of traffic on the LIE. I hear ya though. I can assure you I take other peoples safety very seriously and would never endanger other peoples lives with my own stupidity...I mean in real life that is.

You are one of my favorite people on JN bro - but texting while you drive IS endangering other peoples lives. If you are paying enough attention to post in thread every 45 seconds in a back and forth with me, while driving, there is nothing safe about that.

Denying it is just like when the drunk guy insists he is good to go to drive...

Anyway, public service announcement over. Be safe.

You are one of my favorite people on JN bro - but texting while you drive IS endangering other peoples lives. If you are paying enough attention to post in thread every 45 seconds in a back and forth with me, while driving, there is nothing safe about that.

Denying it is just like when the drunk guy insists he is good to go to drive...

Anyway, public service announcement over. Be safe.

I'm getting no love on the quote thing. I'll just deal with it. Hope it doesn't f@&$ up the game play too much.

I've gotten so used to doing thisnfrom my phone it actually took me longer to do a read through on my laptop during the Clue game. I'll try and keep up, but. Don't think I'll have he same activity level most of you have.

Archived