Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Bleedin Green

Theme to be announced. I'm still juggling around a few options and will let you know this weekend. However, I figured if we want to get this thing started early next week I should start the sign-ups now. Since obviously game details aren't finalized, I won't set a number of players at this point and will just alter my ideas to fit around who we have interested.

So... who's in?

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80

3. The Crusher (until I modkill him)

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566

9. SMC

10. CTM

11. Jetscode1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to play with the understanding that my new work schedule keeps me off my desk most days. I have time but not as much as I used too. If thats ok I'm in. Oh wait, it's Bleedin's game? hmmmm?

Vote Crusher - inactivity and now that it's getting warm he's starting to stink... amiright?

Vote Crusher - inactivity and now that it's getting warm he's starting to stink... amiright?

Too funny dude. Thats what happen last game. I picked a fight with monkey but then my schedule exploded and could not get on. Then the thing with the kids carpool and I had to get out. I want to play but people gotta give me a break on the time. Truth is I'll still post more than most. JUust not as much as I like to.

Too funny dude. Thats what happen last game. I picked a fight with monkey but then my schedule exploded and could not get on. Then the thing with the kids carpool and I had to get out. I want to play but people gotta give me a break on the time. Truth is I'll still post more than most. JUust not as much as I like to.

Just play. Don't worry about it. I'm dealing with a situation at work were posting from 9-5 is a challenge for me, but I plan on doing my best. That's all anyone expects.

I'm just happy to have you around at all! :) You'll probably still post more than I do ... although this week we're on vacation so I'm able to contribute before 7pm.

Just play. Don't worry about it. I'm dealing with a situation at work were posting from 9-5 is a challenge for me, but I plan on doing my best. That's all anyone expects.

Yeah but your a dirty ape and I'm a fat ****. Fat ****'s are held to much higher standard. What I wouldn't give to be able to throw a handful of my own poop at a couple people in my life right now. You are a lucky primate.

Archived