Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to play if you don't mind another DMer hanging around.

Certainly. We play a very friendly game here and don't appreciate any name-calling. Just something to keep in mind. Also we realize people have real lives and stuff so we're all very understanding if you can't post 10 times a day. Just do your best to post at least once every couple days. Thanks.

Certainly. We play a very friendly game here and don't appreciate any name-calling. Just something to keep in mind. Also we realize people have real lives and stuff so we're all very understanding if you can't post 10 times a day. Just do your best to post at least once every couple days. Thanks.

LOL

LOL. it's not my first time here and I was keeping up with the clue game as a back up for Lily. I've never seen so many emo breakdowns on day one in my life.

For a football site, there's an awful lot of estrogen flowing around. Usually right out of jif's breasts but I digress

Yeah because then you can have an award at the end of the mafia season for person who needs a tampon the most or something.

lol..

5 pts for threatening to quit mafia

1/2 pt for each post which clealry illustrates butthurt

??

I'm off for the week, so I can play. Hopefully I die before the end of the week because I'll be busy again next week with school...

Yay, war ensemble is back! I'm hoping to make the most of this week off, too. Too bad I know nothing about wrestling.

Yay, war ensemble is back! I'm hoping to make the most of this week off, too. Too bad I know nothing about wrestling.

Haha, it's probably bad when making the most of this week off consists of playing mafia. I know next to nothing about wrestling, except that Duane (Dejeterate something or other...) is a former wrestler. I assume that won't get me far.

Haha, it's probably bad when making the most of this week off consists of playing mafia. I know next to nothing about wrestling, except that Duane (Dejeterate something or other...) is a former wrestler. I assume that won't get me far.

It's just a theme, doesn't particularly matter how much or little you know about it, same basic principles still apply to the game.

Just waiting on one more sign-up and then I can start sending out role PMs.

what about wwwwweirdo or naenn

also, what happenned to jets things and that cat but guy who was funny but whose name escapes me (norway's waddling maloof) or something... i think brady's a catcher on ji

I haven't reach out to anyone yet, but those are all certainly possibilities. We've definitely had a few of the friends of doggin who haven't made their way around to this thread. No idea what happened old cat butt and can't even remember the last time jets things played a mafia game. Haven't seen either of them in a while.

I haven't reach out to anyone yet, but those are all certainly possibilities. We've definitely had a few of the friends of doggin who haven't made their way around to this thread. No idea what happened old cat butt and can't even remember the last time jets things played a mafia game. Haven't seen either of them in a while.

I'll hit up jt on JI.. miss that dude anyway

God damnit

I will make you love me.

Oh boy.

EAD

Ih8u

GFY.

You forgot, esad - eat sh*t and die.

LOL. it's not my first time here and I was keeping up with the clue game as a back up for Lily. I've never seen so many emo breakdowns on day one in my life.

Welcome, now kindly, gfy.

FF2

JStokes

quantum

raoulduke

Ruby2

jetswin

jets things

fishhooked

32green

dirtstar

Pretty much any of the tards in the hampur that would find this funny:

79ign.gif

FF2- Only if Klecko plays, LOL

JStokes- oops

quantum- not familiar

raoulduke- FRENCHY would be awesome

Ruby2- excellent choice

jetswin- not sure he's allowed being all JI employed and stuff

jets things- great choice

fishhooked- epic

32green-epic x2

dirtstar- epic x1.9

Can't edit the first anymore... stupid new board.

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80

3. The Crusher (until I modkill him)

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566

9. SMC

10. CTM

11. Jetscode1

12. brettw4rd