Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

I love you, too, but the rapid-fire votes on me reek to high heaven.

weak sauce.. when have we ever seen scum do that on day 1..

as an aside, i think talking about PR's in interesting if you can find a match in the source material. 2 games ago I had pac as innocent due to his PR, and we've seen other clear alignment tells in pr before (like fozzy bear a few years back)

I don't know the source material, but if someone does, is jif acting like anyone ?

finally.. the reason i said vic before and not avm is that vic always does the 2 or three forward slash thing precedding his comments

which is what the jifruitcake is doing now:

What the **** is the ta'veren.

/puts on elf ears

//faps to dwarves humping

That's what my wife says!

/looks down pants

//mopes

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's the most transparent player in this game. At least to me. Never in a gazillion years does JiF have the balls to play like this as scum...well until next time he's scum b/c of what I'm saying right now.

agree 100%...

I love you, too, but the rapid-fire votes on me reek to high heaven.

All three of you? Highly unlikely.

One or two? Extremely likely.

Scum's aware of it, too. I'm thinking they're smelling blood in the water with me right now.

slat's is starting to think like his pet ape..

You don't give Jif enough credit. He's not stupid enough to play so obviously different as scum or as town.

oh, he's that stupid... Last game there was like 4 or 5 people who had him as thier favorite for scum after day 1.. I think he'd admit he's not good as scum and us much better as a town player

You don't give Jif enough credit. He's not stupid enough to play so obviously different as scum or as town.

I don't think JiF is stupid either. I just think he has a certain style, which I tend to dig (most of the time) btw...(although he's waaaaaay over the top this game). If there's a reason behind it or not, who knows for now.

JIF: When he plays as town, he plays with purpose.

On day 1? This couldnt be further from the truth. Its almost like I forget that you just make sh*t up because I was knocked out so early in the cop game. Oh, yeah....Figment the Dragon of you imagination.

///Rips shirt off, points to the skies

slat's is starting to think like his pet ape..

oh, he's that stupid... Last game there was like 4 or 5 people who had him as thier favorite for scum after day 1.. I think he'd admit he's not good as scum and us much better as a town player

Agreed on Slats. The Ape brainwashed him.

Even though it doesn matter what alignment I have because all I do is win...I hate being scum. I think I'm good as town. Damn good in fact. When you have a body like mine, its strikes fear into the hearts of the scum. They run from my mounds of muscle.

I don't think JiF is stupid either. I just think he has a certain style, which I tend to dig (most of the time) btw...(although he's waaaaaay over the top this game). If there's a reason behind it or not, who knows for now.

Thank you Hess. Sometimes I wonder if everyone hates me. But then I remember that everyone is jealous of how bad a$$ I am. Everyone hates a bad a$$, except the bitches, bitches love the bad a$$. Also, fat out of shape guys or skinny puny little nerds, hate chiseled studs like me. Fact.

On day 1? This couldnt be further from the truth. Its almost like I forget that you just make sh*t up because I was knocked out so early in the cop game. Oh, yeah....Figment the Dragon of you imagination.

///Rips shirt off, points to the skies

///record scratches, women scream...run in panic...the other way, little kid shhits his pants in horror, dudes cohesively vomit in unison, only a single dog seems unaffected trots up to specter and pees directly onto right leg

I'm not a huge fan of going out of my way to be a jerk. I mean, CTM and Pac's feud is cute and all but I'd rather play nice unless provoked. At least that's what they're telling me to do in the scum thread.

Lulz. I was just kidding anyway but way to stick to your guns. So who are your scummates anyway?

Its raining cats and dogs here, so hoops was cancelled...bummer. I'll be around tonight, but probably limited tomorrow...so I think I need to do this now so we can focus on consolidating to avoid a random lynch and stop talking about my post restriction.

Yep, I have one. I'm a townie, one night bullet proof. My restriction is that I have to post something about my muscles or how I'm a bad a$$ with every post. The mods said this was random and they actually thought about changing it when I drew this character...but decided to leave it as is.

My top 3

1) BG - talking in absolutes, "no way in hell" I have a restriction. lmao

2) Ape - he's lied about me twice, and its a good safe vote if you are town, dumb if you are scum

3) JVOR - ih8 him

He's the most transparent player in this game. At least to me. Never in a gazillion years does JiF have the balls to play like this as scum...well until next time he's scum b/c of what I'm saying right now.

I actually kind of agree, which is the reason why despite my feelings on how he's acted I haven't voted him and don't have any intentions to, despite him getting his panties in a wad over my comments on him.

Its raining cats and dogs here, so hoops was cancelled...bummer. I'll be around tonight, but probably limited tomorrow...so I think I need to do this now so we can focus on consolidating to avoid a random lynch and stop talking about my post restriction.

Yep, I have one. I'm a townie, one night bullet proof. My restriction is that I have to post something about my muscles or how I'm a bad a$$ with every post. The mods said this was random and they actually thought about changing it when I drew this character...but decided to leave it as is.

My top 3

2) Ape - he's lied about me twice, and its a good safe vote if you are town, dumb if you are scum

3) JVOR - ih8 him

Glad we're avoiding excessive unnecessary role reveals given the limitations on it. You were at what, L-6?

Since you're so convinced I'm scum because I didn't believe you, just answer one simple question for me. True or False: In the past, you have feigned a non-existent role restriction early in games. I make no apologies for my disbelief of you, as considering who it was coming from, I had no reason to believe it.

The fact that JiF cost town one of its 2 daily role reveals at L-6 makes him look scummier than ever. I'll keep my vote where it is.

Oh god dang it, JiF just role revealed. Good going jackass.

I didnt want to reveal my role but the mods said revealing that I had a pr, would count as a reveal (which I agrued, but VicGod is on a terror this game) So I decided to do it anyway. There is too much talk about my pr and not enough about coming to a consensus before the deadline. Just because I'm a muscular stud, doesnt mean I'm dumb. It was the right thing to do.

///points to brains while flexing bicep.

I'm still neutral on JiF. He hasn't really done anything to me that screams scum. Kind of weird that it floats in and out, but I suppose the mods can't step in without confirming anything unintentionally. I'm more suspicious of Integrity or Jetsfan80 who hopped on at momentum building times.

Slats I have a tendency to lean scum early, but whether he is town or not I can usually tell one way or the other as the game progresses. He's usually dead early on in games he's anyways (mostly due to Dan :D). He does seem a little off to me (a little Angry or offended for some reason), but like I said, he usually triggers my suspicion easier because he's a more subtle player.

CTM is still a dick, but he's giving off a lot of town tells to me at least. Still going to laugh when he suspects me for no solid reason as per usual.

Still not a lot of solid reads for me yet.

I'm still neutral on JiF. He hasn't really done anything to me that screams scum. Kind of weird that it floats in and out, but I suppose the mods can't step in without confirming anything unintentionally. I'm more suspicious of Integrity or Jetsfan80 who hopped on at momentum building times.

Slats I have a tendency to lean scum early, but whether he is town or not I can usually tell one way or the other as the game progresses. He's usually dead early on in games he's anyways (mostly due to Dan :D). He does seem a little off to me (a little Angry or offended for some reason), but like I said, he usually triggers my suspicion easier because he's a more subtle player.

CTM is still a dick, but he's giving off a lot of town tells to me at least. Still going to laugh when he suspects me for no solid reason as per usual.

Still not a lot of solid reads for me yet.

The "it" in the first sentence refers to his possible lame-a$$ post restriction.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Dan X(1): SMC

SMC(1): Song

Pac(1): BG

BG(1): JiF

JiF(6): Brett, Pac, 80, Smash, I28, Nae

Sharrow(2): Jetscode, Slats

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

Jetscode(1): Sharrow

Verbal(1): JVoR

Not voting: Hess, Verbal

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

Jif is such a liar. Best reveal a scum could give.

Lets lynch him, then inject his ugly body with lard so he can die fat AND ugly

You're an idiot. My body is perfect. You are so jealous of my muscles.

Glad we're avoiding excessive unnecessary role reveals given the limitations on it. You were at what, L-6?

Since you're so convinced I'm scum because I didn't believe you, just answer one simple question for me. True or False: In the past, you have feigned a non-existent role restriction early in games. I make no apologies for my disbelief of you, as considering who it was coming from, I had no reason to believe it.

"excessive unnecessary" - I'm the first and the only one. Talk about an exaggeration.

False - I've never feigned a PR before. The only time remotely close would be when I was asking people to meet me in stores during the zombie game and when I was saying I'm Batman. Hardly anything as excessive an obvious as this. Nor when I was doing those things, was my intent to fake a pr.

///bounces pecs, winks

I've only had like 2 or 3 posts where I've forgot and apologized to the mods for it. Its a bit of a burden. Kind of like lugging around all these sexy muscles.

My choices in those categories were Dan, Pac, and JiF (or myself), none of which I wanted to move to. So I left CTM where I was the only person smart enough to vote for him, and joined JC on Sharrow - primarily to get him involved, but it did also consolidate a little bit.

And it did get him involved. He even promised to post more if he had some game breaking news. I'm pretty excited about it.

Is CTM still your top choice for scum?

Top 3... in no particular order...

Slats: weird consolidation methods

Jif: Just weird

DanX: Willing to lynch/kill someone no matter their alignment?

I hope you're kidding ...? :P

Nope. He's the only person I have a really good read on. I think he's town.

I agree, his play has been pretty town-like for JiF thus far. Less cautious than he was as scum, too.

Scum's aware of it, too. I'm thinking they're smelling blood in the water with me right now.

Lol I have such a bad feeling about you. And before you brush it off as me always wanting you dead, it's not the case when we're actually on the same team ... I've NKed you as scum plenty of times :D, and I killed you as town when you got converted, but if we're both town I really like having you around as long as possible. You're weirding me out this game, though, haha.

My top 3

3) JVOR - ih8 him

I'm leaning towards this reveal, even this early, as something you would do as town. I also think the post restriction seems like it would fit the role you describe.

While I'm not overly convinced by the reveal, still not feeling going towards JiF just yet. Votes are spread out all over the place and I've got no particular reason to keep my vote where it is. Unfortunately outside of JiF, there's only 2 people with multiple votes. Slats I'm not too overly concerned about, so at this point I'd rather go Sharrow. If nothing else, he tends to fly way under the radar early, which has always made him potentially very dangerous. He's certainly done a better job contributing over the past day or so, but of the options it's the best place I see to put some pressure.

Unvote

Vote: Sharrow

To clarify; My pr is that I have to comment on my body. It doesnt have to be a ///flexes type thing. Just have to mention my body...but because its so hard, VicMod said I could do the ///biceps flexing thing I've been doing.

I'm some big arrogant meat head bad a$$ in the cartoon who is obsessed with their body. (I was told I could say that)

///points to VicMod while flexing

I agree, his play has been pretty town-like for JiF thus far. Less cautious than he was as scum, too.

When the ninja mafia princess of darkness talks, you should listen. No scum for JiF this game. Very happy about that.

///Shows Dan X the stacked six pack, winks, flicks off JVOR

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Sharrow(3): Jetscode, Slats, BG

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

The fact that JiF cost town one of its 2 daily role reveals at L-6 makes him look scummier than ever. I'll keep my vote where it is.

Wasn't it L-4? At least, it is right now. Not that it makes it a million times better, but a little bit more understandable and imo not entirely surprising for him.

Wasn't it L-4? At least, it is right now. Not that it makes it a million times better, but a little bit more understandable and imo not entirely surprising for him.

Never mind, not sure if the vote count is right. I'm confused.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Is this right?

I'm leaning towards this reveal, even this early, as something you would do as town. I also think the post restriction seems like it would fit the role you describe.

I knew me drawing this role was going to put me in the line of fire. I was tempted to reveal even earlier to avoid PR talk. Obviously the limited reveal thing made me not do it, but at this point. I think sacrificing a reveal, with the deadline looming on a day where I'll be limited...this only would help the game concentrate on avoid random lynch.

///flexes bicep while pointing to brains

While I'm not overly convinced by the reveal, still not feeling going towards JiF just yet. Votes are spread out all over the place and I've got no particular reason to keep my vote where it is. Unfortunately outside of JiF, there's only 2 people with multiple votes. Slats I'm not too overly concerned about, so at this point I'd rather go Sharrow. If nothing else, he tends to fly way under the radar early, which has always made him potentially very dangerous. He's certainly done a better job contributing over the past day or so, but of the options it's the best place I see to put some pressure.

Unvote

Vote: Sharrow

You making this move, is interesting. Its kind of forcing the direction of the trains. Me, Slats, Sharrow. I'd really like to lynch you. Lets see if anyone else see's some of the scum I see in you before I follow your lead on narrow it down to us 3.

///flicks of BG while flexing

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

JiF(5): Brett, Pac, 80, Smash, I28

Slats(3): CTM, Dan, Nae

Archived