Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

When did i say they were serious charges? You guys that act like suspicion is binary are maddenning. I don't know why we have to go through this almost every game, but it's ok to find someone suspicious day 1, while at the same time aknowledging the fact that it's based on little actual content and therefore transient. My suspicions will change throughout the game, and this early in the game a single post or two by you or someone else can sway them in a different direction entirely.. This is why we vote and pressure, to see if suspicion increases or decreases in response.

So I'm not supposed to respond, then?

Anyway - whatever.

I find you suspicious early in every game, and this one is no different. People who come after me early always get my attention, because after these games are over I always find out that I was a hot topic in the scum thread. Scum always likes to dispatch me ASAP. Just ask Dan.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think JIF has a post restriction.

How's that for content, gayboys?

2llka6v.gif

Do you really?

Once again, I'm not familiar with the source material. Is there a narcissistic homosexual who can't shut up in Full Metal Alchemist?

Anyway - whatever.

I find you suspicious early in every game, and this one is no different. People who come after me early always get my attention, because after these games are over I always find out that I was a hot topic in the scum thread. Scum always likes to dispatch me ASAP. Just ask Dan.

Not for nothing, slats, but I find myself coming after you as town. If you're scum, you're dangerous. Both sides tend to go after the best players, IMO.

Jetscode has actually provided more than twice the content of the guy he's voting for.

unvote

vote: Sharrow

In the interest of maybe starting to consolidate our votes and getting Sharrow to contribute a little something. We have a deadline tomorrow night.

Twice the content for sure. Why settle for "twice the content" when you could have said 10x or 100x for better effect? Afterall 2 x 0 is the same as 100 x 0.

Pretty good deflection attempt though.

Checking in...

Vote: Sharrow

Tired of seeing him play under the radar on Day 1 and then turn scum.

When have you ever seen me as scum? Trying to build your post count already? Me no likey...

Impressing you is my first order of business... :rolleyes:

Context usually helps...trying to make a weak case...is weak and makes me think you have another motive.

Excuse me for not speaking the ghey...or...the latest in phone technology....also I do not post three time to show a punch to the jaw...great content btw...really helped distinguish the good guys from the scum on Day 1. :rolleyes:

You seem a little overly fixated on me this game...still hurting from my Vig shot that took you out of the WrestleMafia game?

Either way...whatever... :P

That and I think JiF's sucked up all the energy one thread can take with his displaced machismo. I get that he wants to get lynched and all but I just don't see it happening. Plus his point was made like 5 lat pulldowns and 3 ab crunches ago. Plus diaries are meant to be kept secret for a reason. Freaking gross man.

I dont want to get lynched. You dont work as hard as I do on a body like mine to not try and help the town win.

CTM's fighting with Pac. I28's fighting with JiF (and everyone else). JiF's being gay. The girls have run off. Hess is posting gobbledygook.

What else is new.

Why am I gay? Because I have a great body?

Any thought on the possibility that JiF is a Jester?

Not a jester. Just a townie with a chiseled body.

I was thinking a bomb. I'm about 95% confident he's town, unfortunately.

Increase that percentage to 100%

///flexes triceps, points at hess, gives thumbs up

Depends. I haven't looked up Jester on the wiki... is it defined as "likes balls in mouth?"

Joking aside, I'm not sure. I don't like the wifom he's created saying that scum would absolute want me alive, and then voting me. He's trying awful hard to imprint the perception that he is town.

Last game, JIF was scum, and he tried to push a silly case BASED on some poop I flung at AVM about AVM trying to buddy up to people and boosting his post count. This game he comes out of the game advocating that we lynch me based on me being the worst player evarrggghhh... not me being scum. My initial reaction was that it was him busting my balls, since I voted him first, but he's sticking with it...

Then he tattled on me for editing.

At this point, I'm not sure what to make of his play. It definitely sketch, but part of why we lost the last game was because the attention whores got themselves lynched, and I don't want to repeat the same mistakes this game... I'm sitting on Jetscode because I don't like how defensive he's been over one early D1 vote.

I love playing with the Ape...any time I do anything, I'm trying awfully hard/or pushing hard/or selling hard. Maybe he just in-visions me hard all the time, I dunno. But I'm barely pushing anything...and I dont like when people try to paint something that simply isnt true. I like my vote on the Ape for reasons I've stated before and this continual b.s. about me pushing a case. I'm not pushing anything...other than my broad chest out because I'm bad mofo.

As to JiF, I think he's just being a dickhead. It's like his "I'm Batman" routine in an earlier game and also his "feud" with JVOR.

The Ape did blind-squirrel into a point about it being WIFOMy to run that bit now. Hide in plain sight kinda deal.

And, LOL @ CTM trying to flush out a case on D1. Slats may be giving the Ape a reprieve early on, but I'll worry about him when he starts coming after me.

I realize I'm not a very well liked person around here...I get it. I do think its mostly people jealous of my fabulous life style and great physique...but I digress. The board is free to all, so like me or not, you're stuck with me until I decide I'm done.

nor would i put it past vic to give him one

in any event, not too worried about it

Dont forget AVM.

///gives AVM a thumbs up while casually flexing bicep.

UNVOTE, VOTE SMC Scum are the ones that tend to wait to worry about someone until they need to defend themselves. Also I would hardly call ctms post a case. I know, game content on day 1 is weird for you guys, but that's how normal people play mafia.

That's ****ed up, Song. First you abandon me in the wrestling game and now this. I bleed, you know?

BTW, everything CTM writes that is game related is a "case". He just uses it as fodder later.

And, I28, the truth hurts.

Hess, it's a vote. JF80 is bound to be mafia one of these days. But the vote does make sense considering JF80 is probably the deadliest player in mafia.

Not for nothing, slats, but I find myself coming after you as town. If you're scum, you're dangerous. Both sides tend to go after the best players, IMO.

I guess I have the luxury of knowing my alignment when I make such a statement.

Twice the content for sure. Why settle for "twice the content" when you could have said 10x or 100x for better effect? Afterall 2 x 0 is the same as 100 x 0.

Pretty good deflection attempt though.

At the time of my vote, you had two one liners and a picture posted in the game thread.

Much like JF80 just said about me - you're a strong player when you're town, and a scary one when you're scum. If you're a townie simply hiding in the shadows, you're not helping the town.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Hess

Dan X(2): SMC, Smash

SMC(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(3): Brett, Nae, Pac

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

Jetscode(1): I28

Sharrow (2): Slats, 80

Verbal (1): JVOR

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

I'll miss you while you're gone. :)

Aww that's so sweet Hessy. I may just have to vote you again now (it's how I show my love)

That's ****ed up, Song. First you abandon me in the wrestling game and now this. I bleed, you know?

BTW, everything CTM writes that is game related is a "case". He just uses it as fodder later.

And, I28, the truth hurts.

Hess, it's a vote. JF80 is bound to be mafia one of these days. But the vote does make sense considering JF80 is probably the deadliest player in mafia.

I'm sorry. You have no idea how hurt I was that I abandoned you. but the game has to start for me somewhere dear, I just like you so much I started with you ;)

And, CTM, I get your binary point but otherwise I didn't read the rest of your post because it was too long.

And then you admit to not fully reading a post. Good townies read everything. Scum like to skim.

I wouldn't put it past JiF to fake a post restriction.

He's done it before. I don't buy it, and hope he gives up on it ASAP. Besides, there's no way in hell we're all that unlucky that JiF just so happens to get the post restriction where he has to act like an even douchier version of himself.

dump dee dee dump de da. No big deal unless I think it is. dump dee dee dump de da

mess station

Anyway - whatever.

no you should respond, I was responding to you implying i thought I had a strong case..

and the last line explains the omgus'y stuff out of you, i guess, but I'd have to imagine you'd be NK'd if that were the case. It's not like you're an easy person to lynch

I love playing with the Ape...any time I do anything, I'm trying awfully hard/or pushing hard/or selling hard. Maybe he just in-visions me hard all the time, I dunno. But I'm barely pushing anything...and I dont like when people try to paint something that simply isnt true. I like my vote on the Ape for reasons I've stated before and this continual b.s. about me pushing a case. I'm not pushing anything...other than my broad chest out because I'm bad mofo.

The word is "envision" you retard.

I like it when you say you aren't pushing anything, then repeat the reasons you like your vote on me... pretty much proves my point. That is Ape-style play, you know the kind that is detrimental to the town... just keep repeating it, over and over.

I guess I have the luxury of knowing my alignment when I make such a statement.

At the time of my vote, you had two one liners and a picture posted in the game thread.

Much like JF80 just said about me - you're a strong player when you're town, and a scary one when you're scum. If you're a townie simply hiding in the shadows, you're not helping the town.

If I see anything that breaks the game open, I'll let you know.

Meant to comment on this before, but was just reading from my cell. Regarding the whole discussion on limits on reveals, while there will be a lot of different things to consider, one thing I just want to throw out there is especially considering we have hard deadlines throughout this game. The most important thing is going to be, avoid this recent trend we've had around here, which is these impatient super-sensitive types revealing at like L-5. That's a big part of why we've had such a run of day ones with half the game revealing. There's going to be a lot of other crap to account for as the game goes on, but avoiding that will be the quickest and easiest way to help avoiding blowing through our reveal limit before we even have any realistic lynch candidates.

Post restrictions are useless to overanalyze imo. JiF also would fake a restriction and do this as town or scum anyways. I'd read it as a null tell.

I agree it doesn't tell us anything, but I still think if he's pretending this is a restriction he's completely full of crap. It wouldn't be the first time he's done it. Frankly, all I really care about is I just want him to stop.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Hess

Dan X(2): SMC, Smash

SMC(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(4): Brett, Nae, Pac, 80

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

Jetscode(1): I28

Sharrow (1): Slats

Verbal (1): JVOR

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

I don't know if we've ever seen the role here, and it looks like Vic and AVM put too much work into this game to let one phaig end it all on day one.

So I would guess no.

JiF notoriously hates day one's, and he apparently wants the rest of us to hate them with equal gusto.

That isn't usually how it happens - if the Jester gets lynched, the game continues and the Jester just wins along with whatever faction won the game.

My bad, Hess. LOL. I just had to vent about the Xoom and had nowhere else to say it. Moto pissed me off. It's like finding out that the beautiful girl you had a crush on in HS became a drug addict and prostitute.

I fail to see the problem here.

He's the Jester.

Huh?

Archived