Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

Smash and Nae with a couple quick votes, the monkey prodding it along. Yeah, nothing scummy going on here. Carry on.

Yup. That was me prodding... 100%. Have I FOS'ed you Slats, did I vote you? Think about why I might have suddenly prodded you after those votes...

...and the chimp listing me as his #1 (I'm honored).

You were the most opportunistic, coming out of the woodwork to agree with Nae and cast a fast vote, so I can see why you'd be the most defensive about it. Scummy just the same.

Dude, you have GOT TO stop being so OMGUSy every time I mention your name. Seriously... you've been this way all season. I put you on my list to see who, if anyone, piled on. Take it or leave it...

The Chimp should have voted you.

Yeah I agreed with nae cause it made some sense on day one to get you worked up. But since when are you worried about teh chimp ?

FYI Slats has been so far up my a$$ this mafia season, he chews my meals for me. That said... Why should I have voted him there? I don't feel too strongly that he's scum, but when I see a train form like that I'm not opposed to nudging it. Scum has a history of following me on innocent trains and letting me do their work for them. So my plan is to look back at how people reacted after my nudge.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOS Ape for crap reasoning. If I don't have reasons, I'm not going to invent sh!tty ones.

Hi, I'm the monkey... have we met?

slat's is starting to think like his pet ape..

I'm not even as OMGUSy as Slats... just saying.

oh, he's that stupid... Last game there was like 4 or 5 people who had him as thier favorite for scum after day 1.. I think he'd admit he's not good as scum and us much better as a town player

I can't remember JIF as scum last season, so last game was the first time I've seen him as scum (I think). He was awful. I had him after D1, most of us did. He's far better as town.

On day 1? This couldnt be further from the truth. Its almost like I forget that you just make sh*t up because I was knocked out so early in the cop game. Oh, yeah....Figment the Dragon of you imagination.

///Rips shirt off, points to the skies

Your a dipsh*t... I didn't make that up.

Is this your first time playing with Integrity?

Haha... you can call me Ape too if you want JVOY. :D

Its raining cats and dogs here, so hoops was cancelled...bummer. I'll be around tonight, but probably limited tomorrow...so I think I need to do this now so we can focus on consolidating to avoid a random lynch and stop talking about my post restriction.

Yep, I have one. I'm a townie, one night bullet proof. My restriction is that I have to post something about my muscles or how I'm a bad a$$ with every post. The mods said this was random and they actually thought about changing it when I drew this character...but decided to leave it as is.

My top 3

1) BG - talking in absolutes, "no way in hell" I have a restriction. lmao

2) Ape - he's lied about me twice, and its a good safe vote if you are town, dumb if you are scum

3) JVOR - ih8 him

Lame. Who reveals that early, seriously.

Unvote

MOD NOTE: DEADLINE IS 24 HOURS FROM NOW, AT 8 PM EST TOMORROW. IF A MAJORITY LYNCH IS NOT REACHED BY THEN, ONE PLAYER WILL BE SELECTED ENTIRELY AT RANDOM. NO INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN IN THE DEATH SCENE.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Dan X(1): SMC

SMC(1): Song

BG(1): JiF

JiF(5): Brett, Pac, 80, Smash, I28

Sharrow(3): Jetscode, Slats, BG

Slats(3): CTM, Dan, Nae

Jetscode(1): Sharrow

Verbal(1): JVoR

Not voting: Hess, Verbal

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

I unvoted JiF earlier today but it was contained within the body of my post so easy to miss...

UNVOTE

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

JiF(2): Brett, 80

Slats(4): CTM, Dan, Smash, Nae

Jetscode(1): Sharrow

Not voting: Hess, Verbal, Pac, I28

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

Unvote

yeah his reveal sucks moose balls.

all he's done is confirm what anyone with a brain would have surmised and also given scum the warning not to shoot him tonight because they'll fail... whole thing sucks. If he's who he says he is he should have been inviting a NK attempt instead of warning them that it will fail. Not sure why it makes sense to do that 5 or 6 votes short of a lynch.. especially when the pressure was coming off.

Unvote

I dont know what to say dude. All the discussion was revolved around me. It was counter productive. We have a strict deadline.

Its day 1. Made sense to get this out of the way now and move on. I hate early reveals too and avoid them at all costs, but in this situation, given the circumstances, its honestly benefits the entire town. I guess you'll thank me later.

///puts hand together in prayer, back of shirt rips from bulging muscles

If we decided to do a top 3...mine would be...

1) BG - talking in absolutes, and I'm sick of hearing him bitch

2) Ape - its just a good decision to lynch him early for reasons already stated

3) JVOR - I dont really have a 3rd but Ih8 him and it would be fun to see him lynched day 1

///rips of shirt hulk hogan style, puts hand to ear while flexing bicep furiously

Its raining cats and dogs here, so hoops was cancelled...bummer. I'll be around tonight, but probably limited tomorrow...so I think I need to do this now so we can focus on consolidating to avoid a random lynch and stop talking about my post restriction.

Yep, I have one. I'm a townie, one night bullet proof. My restriction is that I have to post something about my muscles or how I'm a bad a$$ with every post. The mods said this was random and they actually thought about changing it when I drew this character...but decided to leave it as is.

My top 3

1) BG - talking in absolutes, "no way in hell" I have a restriction. lmao

2) Ape - he's lied about me twice, and its a good safe vote if you are town, dumb if you are scum

3) JVOR - ih8 him

Just keep repeating it until people start believing you = APE MAFIA. Isn't this a detriment to the town?

On day 1? This couldnt be further from the truth. Its almost like I forget that you just make sh*t up because I was knocked out so early in the cop game. Oh, yeah....Figment the Dragon of you imagination.

I've only seen you as scum once, from what I can recollect. When you were scum, you made sloppy cases borrowing points others (the monkey) made to form a sh*t case on AVM. I can't tell how your D1 this game has compared, but I don't think you make irresponsible cases when you are town which is how I feel about the way you started off coming after me. Its also not lost on me that you might have started that way just to piss me off... :P

Either way, I hate your reveal, a pro-town reveal there would have drawn the NK, and not mentioned the bulletproof.

all he's done is confirm what anyone with a brain would have surmised and also given scum the warning not to shoot him tonight because they'll fail... whole thing sucks. If he's who he says he is he should have been inviting a NK attempt instead of warning them that it will fail. Not sure why it makes sense to do that 5 or 6 votes short of a lynch.. especially when the pressure was coming off.

Ninja'd.

I agree 100%.

I dont know what to say dude. All the discussion was revolved around me. It was counter productive. We have a strict deadline.

Its day 1. Made sense to get this out of the way now and move on. I hate early reveals too and avoid them at all costs, but in this situation, given the circumstances, its honestly benefits the entire town. I guess you'll thank me later.

///puts hand together in prayer, back of shirt rips from bulging muscles

Rep. I lol'd

You'll forgive me if I don't bite on the whole shift to an empathetic tone... buddying up to me cause you know I'm the most likely to play like a tard and call your bluff, right or wrong.

Scum's aware of it, too. I'm thinking they're smelling blood in the water with me right now.

...and the chimp listing me as his #1 (I'm honored).

You were the most opportunistic, coming out of the woodwork to agree with Nae and cast a fast vote, so I can see why you'd be the most defensive about it. Scummy just the same.

^^^^ For 2 years of playing this game you guys have told me how good Slats is... is this OMGUSy fool the same guy you've been telling me about?

I can see this point. He did say it was only one time though, right.

^^^^ For 2 years of playing this game you guys have told me how good Slats is... is this OMGUSy fool the same guy you've been telling me about?

Lol, I've never seen him this desperately OMOGUSy. Hence my Slatsy sense is tingling.

Posting from my phone at work, so can't multi-quote...

Dan, you've killed me when we've both been town, too, I think in the Star Wars game. But I get it. It's like pulling my hair in class, or punching my shoulder in the hallway. It's cool, you have a crush. :P

AVM - I think the vote is still wrong. Pretty sure Smash is still on me.

I've heard that I'm OMGUS-y a lot this season. I don't have an answer for that other than what I've said in this game, and when it's been brought up in others: I notice things a lot more when they're directed right at me, and I know that scum always wants to off me as early as possible in these games - so maybe that makes me more sensitive.

Don't know where I am on CTM right now outside of my usual wariness. I'm content with my vote on Sharrow. No ones giving any real strong scum vibes to me this game. I'm usually smarter as the game progresses, though.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

JiF(2): Brett, 80

Slats(4): CTM, Dan, Smash, Nae

Jetscode(2): Sharrow, Hess

Not voting: Verbal, Pac, I28

Dan, you've killed me when we've both been town, too, I think in the Star Wars game. But I get it. It's like pulling my hair in class, or punching my shoulder in the hallway. It's cool, you have a crush. :P

I've heard that I'm OMGUS-y a lot this season. I don't have an answer for that other than what I've said in this game, and when it's been brought up in others: I notice things a lot more when they're directed right at me, and I know that scum always wants to off me as early as possible in these games - so maybe that makes me more sensitive.

Don't know where I am on CTM right now outside of my usual wariness. I'm content with my vote on Sharrow. No ones giving any real strong scum vibes to me this game. I'm usually smarter as the game progresses, though.

Lol my "crush" has nothing to do with the fact that you are filled with lies. ;) And in Star Wars I was:

episode_5_darth_vader.jpg

To the bolded... I understand how easy it is to think someone is scum, when they come at you and you are town. I think you know this, and its an inherent wifom given how omgusy you've been this year as town. I don't agree about the notion that scum wants you out quick in these games... you were left to end game in 2 so far, out of a couple. The first game I advocated killing you as scum on N1 because you were on vacation and thought it was the gentlemanly thing to do, and it would provide no info to the town. I don't think you've been overtly scummy... I know you have been trying out styles of play that help keep you alive longer this season, one of which includes feuding relentlessly with me. I don't like the train on you to be honest...

I think of the people that jumped on you, Naenn is the most concerning.

I can see this point. He did say it was only one time though, right.

yes but I don't think it was necessary to mention BP at all.. and if you do go ahead and claim permanent BP so scum and a potential SK have some doubt about targeting you. Having had a PR before and knowing how much of a pain in the a$$ it is I'm inclined to believe him.. doesn't mean the reveal itself wasn't sloppy though.

this was cute.. what's it about?

A lot of different reasons.

-I didn't like BG's vote on Sharrow or I just felt timing or whatever seemed a bit off/opportunistic. Votes coming off JiF to slats, getting two trains running is good for scum if it's two town. Seems to happen a lot Day from memory

-Inactives will cripple town this game imo.

-I don't really have bad vibes yet on the leading-top posters. But when I look at the mid-tiers and lower I've had a lot of quick twitch FOS' on some of their posts and/or votes.

-To see what the reaction would be

I knew me drawing this role was going to put me in the line of fire. I was tempted to reveal even earlier to avoid PR talk. Obviously the limited reveal thing made me not do it, but at this point. I think sacrificing a reveal, with the deadline looming on a day where I'll be limited...this only would help the game concentrate on avoid random lynch.

///flexes bicep while pointing to brains

You making this move, is interesting. Its kind of forcing the direction of the trains. Me, Slats, Sharrow. I'd really like to lynch you. Lets see if anyone else see's some of the scum I see in you before I follow your lead on narrow it down to us 3.

///flicks of BG while flexing

I see what you're saying there, although that's not necessarily my intention. I don't have a great read on anyone at this point, so for me personally I'd rather help move things in the right direction with only a day until a deadline. Despite our back and forth in this thread, I'm still not overly convinced of lynching you, and given that the next two longest trains have 3 (including me) and 2 votes, I don't think it's inconceivable that someone else could quickly emerge as a candidate, and I'm not opposed to it, I just personally don't have a case to make to get that movement happening. So when I'm not leaning towards lynching the leading candidate, I'm inclined to look towards those next in line. Pushing Sharrow is as good of a reason as I've got for anyone right now.

Although just looking at the updated vote count I see some of that ordering and vote counts have changed from what I said, but I still think the general line of thinking applies.

Either way, I hate your reveal, a pro-town reveal there would have drawn the NK, and not mentioned the bulletproof.

In hindsight, maybe you're right about this. However, I was pretty confident I was going to get lynched for having the PR. When I asked if revealing only the PR counted as a reveal, the mods said it did, and I figured that it would really **** the town if I didnt reveal all because what if later on I become a lynch candidate? Then I would have had to reveal again that I was a one time bulletproof, and it would have counted against the reveal rule. Figure that scenario was worse. Guess its just a preference.

Either way we need to get away from talking about it, so I had to do it, so I figured say it all and make it worth it.

///touches his heart, squeezing his pec, winks

I'm going to:

Vote Nannerpuss

I think she is momentum jumping - with her ride on the JIF train, then her quick jump to Slats.

Her top 3:

Top 3... in no particular order...

Slats: weird consolidation methods

Jif: Just weird

DanX: Willing to lynch/kill someone no matter their alignment?

Both of the hottest trains (the same 2 I included in my top 3) and a very chimp-like swipe at Dan. Dan who voted Slats 2 votes in front of Naenn. So Dan is in Naeen's top 3, but Naenn's still comfy in following her vote on Slatsy... ?

yes but I don't think it was necessary to mention BP at all.. and if you do go ahead and claim permanent BP so scum and a potential SK have some doubt about targeting you. Having had a PR before and knowing how much of a pain in the a$$ it is I'm inclined to believe him.. doesn't mean the reveal itself wasn't sloppy though.

That is true. When you brought it up, I was wondering if he could possibly be lying about the partial bulletproof (with pro-town intentions), but I don't know if that really makes much sense either.

Wasn't it L-4? At least, it is right now. Not that it makes it a million times better, but a little bit more understandable and imo not entirely surprising for him.

It was L-5. This was the vote count I was basing the L-6 on (from Page 19):

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Hess

Dan X(2): SMC, Smash

Pac(1): BG

JiF(4): Brett, Nae, Pac, 80

Sharrow(2): Jetscode, Slats

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

Jetscode(1): I28

Song(1): Sharrow

Didn't notice that I28 voted for JiF shortly after this was posted. As AVM mentioned, Naeann is NOT on JiF's train, so he was L-5 when he role revealed. Totally and completely lame, and if JiF gets lynched for it he deserves it.

Even if he is telling the truth, he's a pretty worthless role (other than his 1-time bulletproof) and is just annoying. I have no problem keeping my vote on him unless someone really pings my radar (tough to do on D-1).

Lol my "crush" has nothing to do with the fact that you are filled with lies. ;) And in Star Wars I was:

episode_5_darth_vader.jpg

It's not a lie. I guess I have the game wrong, but I definitely remember you NK'ing me when we were both town in one game.

And Luke/brett destroyed your evil a$$ even with two retards myself and crush at his side. That game ruled. :D

That's unimportant.

What matters is I got to be the coolest sexiest character ever, and Bleedin thus won my heart for a brief period of time.

Archived