Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. I don't see anything wrong with somebody asking questions on thread, and it saved a few of you typing up a pm I bet.

UNVOTE, VOTE SMC Scum are the ones that tend to wait to worry about someone until they need to defend themselves. Also I would hardly call ctms post a case. I know, game content on day 1 is weird for you guys, but that's how normal people play mafia.

planning on starting a CTM fan club?

vote:Song

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

80(1): Hess

Dan X(2): SMC, Smash

SMC(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(4): Brett, Nae, Pac, 80

Sharrow(2): Jetscode, Slats

Slats(2): CTM, Dan

Jetscode(1): I28

Song(1): Sharrow

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

The word is "envision" you retard.

I like it when you say you aren't pushing anything, then repeat the reasons you like your vote on me... pretty much proves my point. That is Ape-style play, you know the kind that is detrimental to the town... just keep repeating it, over and over.

I'm not a very good speller, I type fast as hell and I never proofread. Picking on me for grammatical or spelling errors, doesnt really phase me.

And I was repeating myself because not only do I want you dead because I think its best for the town, but now I think you're play warrants it. Dont worry sweetheart, people like you so you dont die easy.

///flexes biceps and blows a kiss

He's done it before. I don't buy it, and hope he gives up on it ASAP. Besides, there's no way in hell we're all that unlucky that JiF just so happens to get the post restriction where he has to act like an even douchier version of himself.

I agree it doesn't tell us anything, but I still think if he's pretending this is a restriction he's completely full of crap. It wouldn't be the first time he's done it. Frankly, all I really care about is I just want him to stop.

Me thinks your new job has made you into a ragging vagina. And I was once told, that there was no way I could have a body like this without steroids. But I dont take steroids. So talking in absolutes in a game like this, is scummy.

Unvote

Vote BG

Me thinks your new job has made you into a ragging vagina. And I was once told, that there was no way in hell I could have a body like this without steroids. But I dont take steroids. So talking in absolutes in a game like this, is scummy.

Unvote

Vote BG

EDIT:

So you find JiF as suspicious?

Yeah, I think he may be faking it. Putting pressure on him could cause him to slip. I'm struggling to get a read on anybody right now (go figure, its Day 1 after all), and Sharrow's actually posting now. Switching from him to JiF seems like the right move.

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

SMC(1): Song

Pac(1): BG

BG(1): JiF

JiF(4): Brett, Nae, Pac, 80

Sharrow(2): Jetscode, Slats

Song(1): Sharrow

Verbal(1): JVoR

Not voting: Verbal

Mod Note: Deadline is 8 PM EST, Friday. If a majority vote cannot be reach, one played will be chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM.

Jetscode has actually provided more than twice the content of the guy he's voting for.

unvote

vote: Sharrow

In the interest of maybe starting to consolidate our votes and getting Sharrow to contribute a little something. We have a deadline tomorrow night.

In the interest of consolidating you switched your vote to someone who only had 1 vote on him at the time? Instead of one of the people who had 2 or even 3? Right...

**OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT**

Hess(1): Song

Pac(2): BG, Verbal

I28(1): JiF

JiF(3): Brett, Nae, Pac

Sharrow(1): Jetscode

Sharrow (2): Slats, 80

Verbal (1): JVOR

I'm still reading so this may have already been pointed out.. but you have Sharrow listed twice on the voted for section.

I know its day

Accidentally hit reply...

I know its day 1, but I think we need to start consolidating votes. We have a strict deadline and I know I wont be around much the next 2 evenings. Dont know what the best way to do this is though because we dont really have any trains forming.

Should we do a top 3?

I know its day 1, but I think we need to start consolidating votes. We have a strict deadline and I know I wont be around much the next 2 evenings. Dont know what the best way to do this is though because we dont really have any trains forming.

Should we do a top 3?

///flexes muscles, spits on the ape

EDIT:

In the interest of consolidating you switched your vote to someone who only had 1 vote on him at the time? Instead of one of the people who had 2 or even 3? Right...

My choices in those categories were Dan, Pac, and JiF (or myself), none of which I wanted to move to. So I left CTM where I was the only person smart enough to vote for him, and joined JC on Sharrow - primarily to get him involved, but it did also consolidate a little bit.

And it did get him involved. He even promised to post more if he had some game breaking news. I'm pretty excited about it.

Should we do a top 3?

SCUM!!!!

SCUM!!!!!!!

SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Consolidation time... I do not want to see us scrambling to avoid random in the last hour before deadline.

My choices in those categories were Dan, Pac, and JiF (or myself), none of which I wanted to move to. So I left CTM where I was the only person smart enough to vote for him, and joined JC on Sharrow - primarily to get him involved, but it did also consolidate a little bit.

And it did get him involved. He even promised to post more if he had some game breaking news. I'm pretty excited about it.

If we decided to do a top 3...mine would be...

1) BG - talking in absolutes, and I'm sick of hearing him bitch

2) Ape - its just a good decision to lynch him early for reasons already stated

3) JVOR - I dont really have a 3rd but Ih8 him and it would be fun to see him lynched day 1

///rips of shirt hulk hogan style, puts hand to ear while flexing bicep furiously

Top 3... in no particular order...

Slats: weird consolidation methods

Jif: Just weird

DanX: Willing to lynch/kill someone no matter their alignment?

Lynching one of the best town players in the game because he's weird is stupid. Nobody scum hunts better than me. I think its because scum is scared of my bulging muscles...I dunno, but voting off a dangerous town player on day 1 is a bad move if you have no substance other than "weird".

Lynching one of the best town players in the game because he's weird is stupid. Nobody scum hunts better than me. I think its because scum is scared of my bulging muscles...I dunno, but voting off a dangerous town player on day 1 is a bad move if you have no substance other than "weird".

JIF making the point he is town on D1 for the 173rd time.

My top 3:

Slats: 16 posts, and how many people has he voted for so far? I'm not coming aggressive at him to spare you all... but I don't like his play.

JIF: When he plays as town, he plays with purpose. The few times he has been scum, he has been a train wreck... not sure if the sh*tshow he is putting on this game makes him scum, but its the closest thing I've got to a tell on hi

JF80: Playing like he's the guy on the scum team who volunteered to try to stay at the top end in post count.

On the bubble: Jetscode: Didn't like how defensive he got over 1 vote.

Yes.. because hating is a much better reason. -nods-

Archived