Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. He's the only person I have a really good read on. I think he's town.

Scum have a generally great idea of who is town. :P And you didn't add the typical self promotion either.

Aww Slatsy is upset that the two lurkers are after him? I still love you Slats!

I know its day 1, but I think we need to start consolidating votes. We have a strict deadline and I know I wont be around much the next 2 evenings. Dont know what the best way to do this is though because we dont really have any trains forming.

The longest current train is you (4 votes). Care to self-vote?

Voting JiF off is stupid. He's obviously not scum.

sad but probably true.. he's proven he doesn't have a PR and was just being a jerkoff. He's more inclined pull crap like this when he only has himself to worry about.

I intend on moving my vote but I don't like the sudden speed of the Slats train and don't see Naes "gotcha" so I'll UNVOTE for now but be around plenty from now till the deadline.

Smash and Nae with a couple quick votes, the monkey prodding it along. Yeah, nothing scummy going on here. Carry on.

yeah beacuse were scum and so damn obvious :blink: Lets all pile on scum buddies. make sure your all in a nice little row so slatsy can peg you for the next lynch. :lol:

Scum have a generally great idea of who is town. :P And you didn't add the typical self promotion either.

Aww Slatsy is upset that the two lurkers are after him? I still love you Slats!

I love you, too, but the rapid-fire votes on me reek to high heaven.

That's pretty obvious which is exactly why scum almost never play that angle. I don't get the self promotion thing either, I'm not JiF.

(BTW missed you and hope you're not scum)

sad but probably true.. he's proven he doesn't have a PR and was just being a jerkoff. He's more inclined pull crap like this when he only has himself to worry about.

I intend on moving my vote but I don't like the sudden speed of the Slats train and don't see Naes "gotcha" so I'll UNVOTE for now but be around plenty from now till the deadline.

Oh and here comes the town fool crier who always gets speed lynched at some point in the game to protect lil slatsy

yeah beacuse were scum and so damn obvious :blink: Lets all pile on scum buddies. make sure your all in a nice little row so slatsy can peg you for the next lynch. :lol:

All three of you? Highly unlikely.

One or two? Extremely likely.

He's the most transparent player in this game. At least to me. Never in a gazillion years does JiF have the balls to play like this as scum...well until next time he's scum b/c of what I'm saying right now.

JIF plays these crazy a$$ games no matter what alignment. Hes probably in with Pactard and Statsy

Are 2 quick votes based on what nae said considered rapid fire now ?? why so defensive slats ? Surely you would have waited for a few more votes ....

...and the chimp listing me as his #1 (I'm honored).

You were the most opportunistic, coming out of the woodwork to agree with Nae and cast a fast vote, so I can see why you'd be the most defensive about it. Scummy just the same.

...and the chimp listing me as his #1 (I'm honored).

You were the most opportunistic, coming out of the woodwork to agree with Nae and cast a fast vote, so I can see why you'd be the most defensive about it. Scummy just the same.

The Chimp should have voted you.

Yeah I agreed with nae cause it made some sense on day one to get you worked up. But since when are you worried about teh chimp ?

WTF is this? Nothing to add about your "guns" or "pecs?"

Looks like something you might have meant to post in the scum thread...

Unvote

Vote JIF

FOS Ape for crap reasoning. If I don't have reasons, I'm not going to invent sh!tty ones.

That's pretty obvious which is exactly why scum almost never play that angle. I don't get the self promotion thing either, I'm not JiF.

(BTW missed you and hope you're not scum)

They also never do the vote in a row deal like I'm being accused of. :P Maybe they SHOULD do that because it's so damn obvious that it's not.

(I missed you too.. -honks Hess's boobs- And I is not scum... I showered today.)

He's the most transparent player in this game. At least to me. Never in a gazillion years does JiF have the balls to play like this as scum...well until next time he's scum b/c of what I'm saying right now.

You don't give Jif enough credit. He's not stupid enough to play so obviously different as scum or as town.

Archived