Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Yeah, that's cause I wasn't really going to shoot anyone tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow. I am a day vig, and that is why I wanted I28 to shut up. I don't know that I've ever seen a JN game without a oleblocker in the scum team...

But, I've got another little tidbit for ya - I've just been informed that my gun has ben stolen. Which means you got thieves, whatever that means.

No need to respond to this post - I was playing straight up, and I'm happy to go to lynch tomorrow. You'll get the exact name, role, and alignment I gave you.

I'd go on with speculation, but I might as well be shouting underwater. Go town.

ruh roh.. if telling the truth, then scum will be shooting 2x tonight

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' sucks the draft is at 8 pm

Yeah, that's cause I wasn't really going to shoot anyone tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow. I am a day vig, and that is why I wanted I28 to shut up. I don't know that I've ever seen a JN game without a oleblocker in the scum team...

But, I've got another little tidbit for ya - I've just been informed that my gun has ben stolen. Which means you got thieves, whatever that means.

No need to respond to this post - I was playing straight up, and I'm happy to go to lynch tomorrow. You'll get the exact name, role, and alignment I gave you.

I'd go on with speculation, but I might as well be shouting underwater. Go town.

:face:

Why are you allowed to talk about night action results before the start of day phase? If you were a day vig, why didn't you just shoot Crusher yesterday so that we could have continued scum hunting? You clearly whiffed on the detail about the shot being day/night - until I provided that info. Not surprised to see you stretching this out... its creative, but I'm not biting.

ruh roh.. if telling the truth, then scum will be shooting 2x tonight

Question, if he just said he was a day vig... how is scum going to shoot 2x tonight? Also, I would think that stealing the gun is a night action, which means they cannot use the gun until the next phase that allows for it. Not instantly.

Another question... I claim bulletproof and you spend the whole game trying to convince people I'm lying. This rat bastid claims 3 day PR, gets gun, then gets gun stolen, plus he had a night shot until I said my vig shot was day/night, then it turns into a day shot... and you believe him, no questions asked?

“Thus, at the heart of Kant's moral philosophy is a conception of reason whose reach in practical affairs goes well beyond that of a Humean ‘slave’ to the passions. Understand?”

“errr… yeah.” :huh:

“yup... that’s the ticket.” :blink:

“What you guys don’t dig obscure philosophers that have been dead for a couple hundred years?”

“Just shut up… wtf… You got us Manny - great, what have you done for us lately?”

“GFY!”

< walking by himself on the beach >

“Pssst flyboy”

“yes how can I hel”

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2721/mp3/465082_SOUNDDOGS__dr.mp3

"Philosophize on that bitch!"

JC, aka Francisco (FBI Agent) is DEAD!

chinese-fighter-pilot.jpg

Day 5 has begun....

with 13 maricons left, it takes 7 to lynch.

well this sucks..

we either lynch the 1 clean investigation we have or we take our chances with someone else, jetscode was the only person i felt good about personally..

i'm basically suspicious of everyone else, so meh.. maybe tomshane is one guy i kind of trust

i believe we should pressure some people before rapid lynching dpr

vote vic

try that out

Why are you allowed to talk about night action results before the start of day phase? If you were a day vig, why didn't you just shoot Crusher yesterday so that we could have continued scum hunting? You clearly whiffed on the detail about the shot being day/night - until I provided that info. Not surprised to see you stretching this out... its creative, but I'm not biting.

Question, if he just said he was a day vig... how is scum going to shoot 2x tonight? Also, I would think that stealing the gun is a night action, which means they cannot use the gun until the next phase that allows for it. Not instantly.

Another question... I claim bulletproof and you spend the whole game trying to convince people I'm lying. This rat bastid claims 3 day PR, gets gun, then gets gun stolen, plus he had a night shot until I said my vig shot was day/night, then it turns into a day shot... and you believe him, no questions asked?

I was notified, so I notified the thread. Could be a modkill situation, which I get, and my intent was not to game the mod. In truth, I'm tryign to juggle about 50 things today, and I wasn't really paying attention.

I totally would have shot Crusher yesterday, but my power got knocked out by the storms - that's when I posted I'd be back, because the lights we're flickering.

As for the rest, i'll have to talk to you about it after the game. Doesn't matter now.

I was notified, so I notified the thread. Could be a modkill situation, which I get, and my intent was not to game the mod. In truth, I'm tryign to juggle about 50 things today, and I wasn't really paying attention.

I totally would have shot Crusher yesterday, but my power got knocked out by the storms - that's when I posted I'd be back, because the lights we're flickering.

As for the rest, i'll have to talk to you about it after the game. Doesn't matter now.

man you are making it really hard for me to say no to taking a 5% shot... i can swear i remember you posting a little bit atleast during the crusher thing.. and you were voting dan, if memory serves

If we assume scum has played it straight up, which scum teams have been doing of late, you're very likely scum

man you are making it really hard for me to say no to taking a 5% shot... i can swear i remember you posting a little bit atleast during the crusher thing.. and you were voting dan, if memory serves

If we assume scum has played it straight up, which scum teams have been doing of late, you're very likely scum

Then rest your mind, my hairy friend. I ain't gonna fight you.

Do we think there are 5 scum including Crusher, or 6?

I feel like 5 makes more sense but I'm having trouble factoring in the SK team. I also feel like it has to be just one team based on the fact that we had only one death again.

Still on my phone bc I'm out for a couple more hours. There are things I want to look back at still.

I feel like 5 makes more sense but I'm having trouble factoring in the SK team. I also feel like it has to be just one team based on the fact that we had only one death again.

Still on my phone bc I'm out for a couple more hours. There are things I want to look back at still.

There's no way there are two teams. I thought there could have been before there was an SK. 13 left, 4 potential scum then. If it was 4 scum PLUS a symp, with the SK and SK mistress, we're looking at a souped up scum team. It would make something like a thief make sense. Of course, Crush's reveal made sense too so...yeah.

When the town was deliberating JVOR/JC, DPR insisted on voting Crusher.

When we all voted Crusher the following day, DPR voted Dan.

I pointed this out earlier, a little to buzzed to go hunting for it. Dude, please remove ape too... its really confusing. I'll pos rep you, its funny... but get rid of it. Use the monkey peeing in its own mouth or something.

Ahhh...but he's been fishing, trying to get noticed. I'd say Hess has some splainin to do.

If you were a mafia team looking for a symp, what signals would you be putting out there?

Folks, keep in mind that my vig shot is a voluntary action - meaning, that if everyone else has their actions in first, we'll roll into day. Get those vig shot opinions in pronto.

You disgusting turdbreath. I basically got Crusher this game, it was my contribution for all the whackyness and you're trying to spin it? May you burn a fiery red amber.

why were you so certain that dpr wouldn't get a shot off?

Frankly because I don't see how scum DOESN'T have a role blocker or role like that.

I actually buy his reveal based on my role. My role also has had me suspicious of someone from day 1 of my play and I will reveal with appropriate pressure and want to see how this person acts during this day.

:donk:

Frankly because I don't see how scum DOESN'T have a role blocker or role like that.

I actually buy his reveal based on my role. My role also has had me suspicious of someone from day 1 of my play and I will reveal with appropriate pressure and want to see how this person acts during this day.

:donk:

Do we think there are 5 scum including Crusher, or 6?

There's no way there are two teams. I thought there could have been before there was an SK. 13 left, 4 potential scum then. If it was 4 scum PLUS a symp, with the SK and SK mistress, we're looking at a souped up scum team. It would make something like a thief make sense. Of course, Crush's reveal made sense too so...yeah.

The character Crusher played was a symp because he started off as a henchman for Lopez (can't remember which) and then eventually worked for Tony. I think Sosa and Lopez and most of their "henchmen" will comprise the town.

Scum team is probably small, Tony, Elvira, maybe someone like Chichi make up the scum team. I don't think there are 2 scum teams, unless Tony is a loner, tbh. Doubtful.

I'm not sure where The Skull plays in, but since he is Sosa's hitman, probably a vig role/shot. I understand why my character is town... and I think anyone that ever was "against" Tony is likely town, or not scum. Which is why Manny and Gina were SK duo.

Talking set up sucks, but I dont' think town is as close to end game as some would have you believe. Its just time to start lynching players for scummy play... and cut through the bullsh*t.

When the town was deliberating JVOR/JC, DPR insisted on voting Crusher.

When we all voted Crusher the following day, DPR voted Dan.

I pointed this out earlier, a little to buzzed to go hunting for it. Dude, please remove ape too... its really confusing. I'll pos rep you, its funny... but get rid of it. Use the monkey peeing in its own mouth or something.

deal

i'd kind of like to hear what you have to say..

The character Crusher played was a symp because he started off as a henchman for Lopez (can't remember which) and then eventually worked for Tony. I think Sosa and Lopez and most of their "henchmen" will comprise the town.

Scum team is probably small, Tony, Elvira, maybe someone like Chichi make up the scum team. I don't think there are 2 scum teams, unless Tony is a loner, tbh. Doubtful.

I'm not sure where The Skull plays in, but since he is Sosa's hitman, probably a vig role/shot. I understand why my character is town... and I think anyone that ever was "against" Tony is likely town, or not scum. Which is why Manny and Gina were SK duo.

Talking set up sucks, but I dont' think town is as close to end game as some would have you believe. Its just time to start lynching players for scummy play... and cut through the bullsh*t.

I haven't thought we were anywhere near endgame. 2 off lynches at worst. Still...odds of a scum team of 3 plus a symp in a 23 man game seem extremely low.

I haven't thought we were anywhere near endgame. 2 off lynches at worst. Still...odds of a scum team of 3 plus a symp in a 23 man game seem extremely low.

Yeah, I think DPR was the one that fear mongered earlier talking about endgame sh*t...

Hess -- what are you thoughts on everything else going on right now?

I've skimmed the sh*t out of the last two days tbh. Not sure what the Vic/Song thing is about. I read DPR's reveal and automatically thought it was complete and utter bullsh*t. What Vic is trying to say murks the waters a bit I suppose. I don't see anything else that's really going on besides that. But you can always ask me a more direct question and I'll ask the Gods and get back to you asap.

Lots a good prospects still on the board for the Jets!!!!

Archived