Anyone want to be on a JetNation committee?

Maxman

Natural insect/bear repellent

Funny you mention that. Insects NEVER bight me. My family could be getting mauled and those little ****ers never bite me. Last year my kids and wife cover themselves in repellent and my fat a$$ sit their and the little bloodsuckers don;t come near me. Maybe their watching their cholestrol o0r something.

I want to write for Jet Nation. My draft stuff = Gold. I guessed 7 whole picks exactly right on draft day.

you should stop posting anything other than smileys and let your avatar do the talking for you. Best avatar ever, you on the other hand just so so.

You'd really be the only person I'd consider banning. JN really should have a no patchouli-wearing, obnoxious, douchebag, computer nerd policy.

*I alwasy get banning remorse. i think Ive only banned two people and broguht both back. LOL

Funny you mention that. Insects NEVER bight me. My family could be getting mauled and those little ****ers never bite me. Last year my kids and wife cover themselves in repellent and my fat a$$ sit their and the little bloodsuckers don;t come near me. Maybe their watching their cholestrol o0r something.

They love me. Nobody will be getting bit but me sometimes. h8 it

did i get the job or did i lose another JN contest?

No I definitely want your help. I will be in touch soon. There is no shortage of others that can easily be ruled out! :D

This is actually serious...I don't want to divulge too much but we are launching a new program and I am looking for people to help out. This is directly related to the story of other Jets fans. There will be some work involved but it won't be a ton. Basically reading what people submit...I can explain more directly.

Post in here and let me know if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks.

I'm game. I already know the top 15 people I want banned.

Maybe check out GiantsNation.com for your chance? ;)

Thanks guys -- I will shoot you a PM with some more info. This is a new program we are launching, I think it will be pretty cool. When you get it we can discuss specifics and see if you are interested...

Thanks!

so ,

i have no chance :rip:

Thank you everyone. I might have to take advantage of all these offers by incorporating a few ideas into this. What I need help with is New York Jets fan related and we have more volunteers than we need. But I think I can find away to put everyone to work anyhow.

Thanks! :D

Archived