The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Brett -- yeah, took the GRE and GMAT this past semester. I need a good couple weeks just to recharge my brain...

Damn JVOR, you asians don't mess around when it comes to vote counts. If AVM were in charge there'd be listed like 9 votes on Crusher's toilet seat or something.

[please don't hurt me Vic]

If I were in charge, I'd have asked why JiF hadn't checked in yet by now.

Does AVM & Vic revealing as gay count towards the 3 for the day?

Missed you too!!!

OK, I'll give it a shot.....

I am the greatest Mafia player of all-time. I know everything there is to know about Mafia. Just check out my thread on the topic. I also wrote a book. Arrrgh.

FACEPALM.jpg

I'm here... nice train on 80 you pigs. :rolleyes:

I'll be doing most of my posting before and after work, just like I did towards the end of last game. I'm scheduled to be 140% billable the next couple weeks... fun times. :blink:

I'm here... nice train on 80 you pigs. :rolleyes:

I'll be doing most of my posting before and after work, just like I did towards the end of last game. I'm scheduled to be 140% billable the next couple weeks... fun times. :blink:

It's ok -- the rest of us will have a chance for #1 in posts. Early money is on 80

WIFOM. Total wifom. Keep yer eyes on this one.

Dig the new avatar pirate... as you can see by the "That just happened..." I'm a fan.

I actually thought about doing a Will Ferrell mafia theme, where it would be all his characters basically... I think it would be funny, but first I have to do BSG.

I knew you'd have some retort for my teasing you...

I expected worse.

Actually, I have a retort for everything, whether the post has to do with me or not. That's dedication!

I'm half buzzed, bored, and trying to shake the day. meh

Actually, I have a retort for everything, whether the post has to do with me or not. That's dedication!

I recommend some light reading. Heh. And more martinis.

Buzzed? How many more Pina Coladas before you reveal that you're scum?

Archived