Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also verb the mod said the names he mentioned were flavors only. He kept repeated that fact a couple of times actually. I asked a question and I didn't go down a hall by myself. You were probably looking for your anal beads though.

You could of went alone to touch yourself or be all emo in the dark corner because nobody loves you

So no I don't see a connection, I see you overly trying to prove one is there.

I actually didn't try and make a connection until you brought it up. So "overly" probably isn't the best way to describe it.

You're trying too hard. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

*hand-wavey thing*

Bleedin….JVOR….now Wombat? The group was completely shocked and horrified. “This can’t be happening,” cried JiF. “Come here BupZ, I’ll hold you.” Said Crusher. And so it was. The grossest hug anyone has ever seen. Even after seeing the two dead bodies of their good friends nothing could prepare the group for this. A few of you actually throws up, demons included. Vic and AVM look at each other and smile.

“What do we do now?” asked Lily.

Sharrow speaks up “We need to split up into groups and a. find a goddamn way out of here and b. we need to find that psycho Verb who ran off like a scared jackal. We can’t leave him behind, as much as I’d love to.

“Yeah, there’s too much ground to cover, we need to be in smaller groups. Here. Some of us brought walkie-talkies and flashlights to help find BG. Each group can have couple. “

The group agrees and so it is. You split up down the gigantic, desolate halls and into the dark rooms of the Estate looking for Verb…looking for a way out…and the demons begin they’re hunt.

Hey! A "hehe" isn't like a "teehee". Now THAT would be gay. Mine is a chuckle, that's all.

So, new guy sucks. So, Captain Obvious, you gonna just rehash what Wombat already asked me about? The "slip-up"? I don't "slip-up". It was a joke, in the middle of our joke phase. I'll quote it for you.

Upon further review, I'll allow it. Be warned...you're one picture of you on a trike from gaining entry to JiF's inner circle.

You dont know Jack.

ROFLCOPTER

If there is a lie detector in this game, you are screwed.

/puts on psychologist hat

Actually, Optimus, this is not necessarily true. Most often in cases of severe schizophrenia, the individual is not aware of several of his multiple personalities. Often some splits will be seemingly completely separate entities, not being aware of the other splits.

In my professional opinion, this is the case with JVoY and his alter ego, Jack_D.

//takes off psychologist hat

ZOMG u guyz r so ghey

1:17 am

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/99/mp3/116265_SOUNDDOGS__sc.mp3

Blood curdling screams happen from somewhere upstairs. You all look at one another then go racing to the find the room where one of you has been...attacked? "No No No, please let everyone be safe, I just want out of here." The scattered mess of you search in and out of dark rooms. "Where is it, where are those screams coming from?"

Finally you all seem to convene in the hallway. You begin a headcount. 1, 2, 3....18. You're all here...even Verb.

...But one of you is breathing a little heavier scared out of your mind with scraps on your arms and legs. Somehow amid all the darkness and confusion nobody seems to really notice. "Should I tell them," you wonder? "Maybe I should, no sense in scaring everyone right now though. They're scared enough as it is. Maybe later."

The group carries on and so the hunt is over...for now.

Chapter 2 (and for the morons who can't understand flavor D2) has begun.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2225/mp3/442208_SOUNDDOGS__ee.mp3

1:17 am

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/99/mp3/116265_SOUNDDOGS__sc.mp3

Blood curdling screams happen from somewhere upstairs. You all look at one another then go racing to the find the room where one of you has been...attacked? "No No No, please let everyone be safe, I just want out of here." The scattered mess of you search in and out of dark rooms. "Where is it, where are those screams coming from?"

Finally you all seem to convene in the hallway. You begin a headcount. 1, 2, 3....18. You're all here.

...But one of you is breathing a little heavier scared out of your mind with scraps on your arms and legs. Somehow amid all the darkness and confusion nobody seems to really notice. "Should I tell them," you wonder? "Maybe I should, no sense in scaring everyone right now though. They're scared enough as it is. Maybe later."

The group carries on and so the hunt is over...for now.

Chapter 2 (and for the morons who can't understand flavor D2) has begun.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2225/mp3/442208_SOUNDDOGS__ee.mp3

Obviously you guys put me in charge of counting. Dumbasses.

NICE!!!

Vote Pac

The scene made it seem like he was the double voter, I know its just "flavor" (if we can take anything Hess says at face value) and I know the train was fast, but the timing of his arrival plus the scene was just off.

Archived