Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

You were one of the reasons I investigated Hess, JiF. That doesn't make you a better scumhunter. In fact, in this case, it makes you a worse one. Now stfu and let the guy who actually handed the town 2 scum last game do his thing.

<3 you too Lily

GFY

Vote JiF for not taking his spanking like a man.

Double GFY - I self voted you dumb ****. I could have been an a$$hole and gone with a random lynch. But I died with honor.

You spanked nothing but your own cock. I had you and everyone got to see it.

Legacy bitches. Legacy.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFY

Double GFY - I self voted you dumb ****. I could have been an a$$hole and gone with a random lynch. But I died with honor.

You spanked nothing but your own cock. I had you and everyone got to see it.

Legacy bitches. Legacy.

This is sad.

Isn't the purpose of Hess's game to kill people as fast as possible?

Isn't that always the purpose of mafia? Oh, sorry. I thought you said as painfully as possible...

You were one of the reasons I investigated Hess, JiF. That doesn't make you a better scumhunter. In fact, in this case, it makes you a worse one. Now stfu and let the guy who actually handed the town 2 scum last game do his thing.

<3 you too Lily

I think I missed that - who was the other scum you figured out? Hess and who?

As the group stares in fright at JVOR's DEAD corpse still hanging to the back of the front door Smash runs over to the knob trying his best to turn it but to no avail. The door is immovable.

"I'm sorry guys but I'm feeling sick tonight."

"Yeah me too," says Vic.

"Pussies." someone mutters from behind.

Crusher goes right up to JVOR and slaps his dead face and shouts, "Wake up JVOR."

"Smack him harder!" Yells 80.

"He's ******* dead you morons," says Optimus Primate.

"We need to find a way out." says Wombat

"There is no way out. Didn't you hear him." says Jack

You all look at one another wondering, who's he?

"Ok, but we at least need to try." says Lily

You all begin to look around the giant, expansive mansion and begin your search for a way out...together.

http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/3302/mp3/398353_SOUNDDOGS__at.mp3

Official Vote Count:

JiF (2): Brett, Pac

Wombat (6): Jack, Crusher, JC, 80, Sharrow, Verb

Pac (1): CTM

Slats (1): JiF

Smash (1): Vic

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

MOD NOTE: CASE IN POINT, THE LAST SCENE SHOULD HELP ALL PLAYERS IN TERMS OF GAME SET UP BUT USE OF PLAYERS NAMES IN THE SCENE WILL SHOW NOTHING IN TERMS OF ANY PLAYERS ALIGNMENT.

Hopefully this helps makes things more clear as it's what I've been trying to say the whole time. I wish you all nothing but the worst.

MOD NOTE: CASE IN POINT, THE LAST SCENE SHOULD HELP ALL PLAYERS IN TERMS OF GAME SET UP BUT USE OF PLAYERS NAMES IN THE SCENE WILL SHOW NOTHING IN TERMS OF ANY PLAYERS ALIGNMENT.

Hopefully this helps makes things more clear as it's what I've been trying to say the whole time. I wish you all nothing but the worst.

All this scene told me is "kill Wombat". Do I win?

That list would have never been revealed if people, you included, listened to my case on Pac instead of hurling insults and bashing my theory. That would have been 2 scum handed to the game by yours truly. Game over. Legacy grows.

Sure buddy, thanks for the PM after the game complimenting my natural instincts....again.

**** you. I'm the reason you investigated Hess. In reality, I gave us 3 scum because I helped you decide to investigate. And I self voted because I'm not so emotionally attached to the game that I was going to let the game drag on. I gave Slats the option, why would I self vote if I'm scum? And he asked me to do so. Trust me, I even PM'ed the mods asking them if it would piss them off if I did it. I died with honor and my legacy continues to grow.

Eat a dick

The Magic 8-ball had more accuracy than you last game...nailed 80, I-28 and DPR. Plus, your self-voted surprised me for the suddeness of it all.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Wombat (5): Jack, Crusher, JC, 80, Sharrow

Pac (1): CTM

Slats (1): JiF

Smash (1): Vic

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

MOD NOTE: You can't kill the dead

@mod.. there was no info on JVOR's death scene, alignment/role etc... Will we not be getting information on death scenes?

JVoR dead already? SWEET

/swallow sadness from missing JVoR

//thanks Hess that it's not teh Vicious at least

Yo JC, who you handing the magic 8 ball to? And furthermore, @Mod: Are these the spirits I heard in Pacs game? SPRSRS question.

Vote: Sharrow

It's been...oh **** it. unvote

Vote: Sherlock Slats. Rivalry renewed. I'm the Ryan Leaf to your Peyton Manning.

Archived