New here

BiF

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, this can't be Tom Shane or CTM. Neither one is clever enough to do this and still make you think this might actually be a legit guy. My money's on RJF or EY.

Nah, neither of those guys could possibly care that much about this little ongoing queer cat fight between these two to be bothered putting even a fraction of this much energy into it.

Hobbies - boogie boarding is my passion. Nothing like putting on some flippers, a wet suit and getting out in the water. Big waves, Small waves, you name it, I love it. I also love my unicycle. You can often see me cruising around on that baby. Chicks dig it for sure. Especially the skinny, petite, somewhat trashy kind (just my type!). I played Football in High School, played some really good talent. I dont want to be that guy, but I've got a laundry list of players that I've battled against. Ask me sometime.

The Shane line was great, but this part was truly epic.

Thanks for the warm welcome gang. I feel like I definitely made the right choice. It came down to here and JetsInsider (ever heard of it?), but T0mShane was the deciding factor.

I just went to lunch and this very attractive girl was my waitress. Said she recognized me from cruising around town on my unicycle. Got the digits and we're going out later this week. I'll let you guys know how it goes. She's a Gators fan though. Oh well, we all have our flaws.

Dont know why Mr. T doesnt think I'm real but I am...does he have a crush on JiF or something?

Mr T is Klacko, he's Jif's stalker. Jif's probably at work, which means Klacko's probably wandering around Jif's apartment nude wearing Jif's underroos on his head.

Mr T is Klacko, he's Jif's stalker. Jif's probably at work, which means Klacko's probably wandering around Jif's apartment nude wearing Jif's underroos on his head.

Given that you are regularly perched in a tree outside JIF's apartment with a pair of binoculars... I'd say your use of the word "probably" here is a bit gratuitous.

Given that you are regularly perched in a tree outside JIF's apartment with a pair of binoculars... I'd say your use of the word "probably" here is a bit gratuitous.

bust in fudge

Given that you're perched in a tree 24/7, your ability to make use of the english language is truly a marvel.

Why is Mr. T so angry all the time? He needs to loosen up. Him and JiF have some serious issues. Hopefully its just anxiousness for the season!!!

Jets baby!!!

Why is Mr. T so angry all the time? He needs to loosen up. Him and JiF have some serious issues. Hopefully its just anxiousness for the season!!!

Jets baby!!!

Was JiF this cool, when he was a Noles fan?

Jets baby!!!

Whoooooo! Go Jets!! You're up to Most Favorite Poster #5!!! (Sorry, Garb!!)

Brooklyn, I dont know this JiF, just seen some posts of his. But I found the thread where Tom called him out. Pretty classic. Stupid Gaytor fans.

Tom, I added you as a friend. Cool feature. You are my first friend. I might just keep you my only friend. People need to prove themselves first and you've definitely done that so far.

Brooklyn, I dont know this JiF, just seen some posts of his. But I found the thread where Tom called him out. Pretty classic. Stupid Gaytor fans.

Tom, I added you as a friend. Cool feature. You are my first friend. I might just keep you my only friend. People need to prove themselves first and you've definitely done that so far.

Keep it up, and they may let you in, and T0m back in the Mod lounge.

Sorry Mr. T, you just seem angry. Maybe its the picture. He looks angry. Ha!

CMT seems like a good dude. Why is he angry?

You are very wise. Klacko's claim to fame on jets messageboards is

1) Being the worst moderator in the history of the internet

2) The AKF, otherwise known as the Angry Klacko Face

:akf:

Archived