Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the stupid ape fancies himself some kind of half-assed pseudo-intellectual. I'm sure he probably thinks he's cooked up the MOST AWESOMEST GAME OF ALL TIME, but in the end it will look like many others we've played.

MOD NOTE: I guess I'd have to kill you three times in one game to make it truly "different" than the other games we've played. :rolleyes:

MOD Note: You must "Unvote" Person A before you can "Vote" Person B. Much the same way you must remove CTM's penis from your mouth, before you can put Crusher's in it. Wait... err crap... bad analogy... I'm sure you can fit both.

Great.. Now we know what you think about when you pull your monkey pud during the day.Please find a replacement for me, I refuses to be monkey spank fodder.

Great looking game, Ape. Awesome we have EY and Doggin making triumphant returns along with Crusher & DPR.

VOTE: Verbal.

I might have something special in store for you......

JiF deserves more respect in these games.

So it's your penis in his mouth?

I'm beloved in my office. A swell guy with a sharp wit.

tumblr_lmweneqOWj1qj41h3o1_400.png?1308609058

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count

EY (2) - BG, Vic

JiF (2) - CTM, EY

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Nae (1) - Sharrow

Vic (1) - JF80

Jack (1) - Crusher

Smash (1) - Doggin

Crusher (1) - Smash

JF80 (1) - Slats

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Doggin (1) - DPR

Slats (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - JiF

Not Voting (5): Verbal, Wombat, Hess, JC, Nae

With 21 players, it takes 11 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

Since I think there's only 1 or 2 cylons to start there also must be another anti-town team out there. My guess is Gayus (sp?) is in charge of a small band of civilians who are anti-town - maybe 3 or so. Since you haven't watched the show, Gayus is a human who more or less sides with the cylons for a significant portion of the show.

Lol.. you would guess at that spelling, you self hating closet case..

Yeah, I don't think the theme really lends itself to a straight-up conversion setup, but like you said, it could be possible that there would be select people who could be able to be "activated". I'd probably lean against it until there's anything to suggest that's the case simply because, while this may be playing the mod a bit too much, I feel like having that setup would fly right into the face of his points that this game would neither require knowledge about the show nor spoil the show, which I think what we're suggesting would certainly qualify as both. Plus I think the Ape had said the game was going to be based more around early on in the show as opposed to later, which is when that stuff would come into play.

ape said no spoilers I think, so I wonder if he'd include the final 5 as "sleepers"

MOD Note: You must "Unvote" Person A before you can "Vote" Person B. Much the same way you must remove CTM's penis from your mouth, before you can put Crusher's in it. Wait... err crap... bad analogy... I'm sure you can fit both.

Mouth is big enough, just not enough room with crusher manning the fore of the good ship jif

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count

JF80 ~ aka "Unofficial A$$wipe 80" aka "Monkey's Little Helper" ~ (4) - Slats, EY, Smash, Crusher

EY (2) - BG, Vic

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

JiF (1) - CTM

Nae (1) - Sharrow

Vic (1) - JF80

Smash (1) - Doggin

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Doggin (1) - DPR

Slats (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - JiF

Wombat (1) - Nae

Not Voting (4): Verbal, Wombat, Hess, JC

With 21 players, it takes 11 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

battlestar-galactica-adamas.jpg

Adama: "Apollo, how are the new Viper pilots shaping up?"

Apollo: "Why don't you love me Daddy?"

Adama: "GODS DAMMIT APOLLO! I need the status of the new pilots! Will they be ready to defend us if the Cylons jump into our coordinates?"

Apollo: *sniffle* "Uh... uh yeah, I'm mean... Yes sir. I'll have the pilots ready as can be."

Adama: "Good. I need to trust that you can do this for me... the crew is on the edge of losing control. Paranoia has truly set in... they all suspect each other... they suspect themselves... nobody knows who to trust, but one thing is for sure... someone is going out that airlock, I just hope its a frakking skinjob!"

battlestar-galactica-adamas.jpg

Adama: "Apollo, how are the new Viper pilots shaping up?"

Apollo: "Why don't you love me Daddy?"

Adama: "GODS DAMMIT APOLLO! I need the status of the new pilots! Will they be ready to defend us if the Cylons jump into our coordinates?"

Apollo: *sniffle* "Uh... uh yeah, I'm mean... Yes sir. I'll have the pilots ready as can be."

Adama: "Good. I need to trust that you can do this for me... the crew is on the edge of losing control. Paranoia has truly set in... they all suspect each other... they suspect themselves... nobody knows who to trust, but one thing is for sure... someone is going out that airlock, I just hope its a frakking skinjob!"

Greatest... mafia scene... ever. Congratulations Apeman, you finally got something in mafia right.

Archived