Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

@MOD. Can I write:

FU Sharrow

FU Slats

and not be in violation of Rule 6?

I referred to you as a sucker of multiple cocks and didn't receive a warning. So it's probably okay. :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it jerkface. A human wouldn't necessarily be converted into a cylon, they would just discover they are a cylon... works for the conversion aspect.

Think of the characters in the show that didn't know they were cylons. A sudden PM from the Ape saying "you are a cylon!" would work quite nicely. That's the way I'd do it.

Why are you pushing so hard for the conversion theory? It's almost like a PR or a role condition...

I like rule #14 better than rule #6. Now everybody is going to be all polite and not call each other dickbrain and assclown...

What about the mod, can I say that I don't like the mod? I just want to be clear here.

And sorry Vic, I would take it back and tell you I really do like you, but that apparently would also be in violation of the rules, since Ape says we're also not allowed to talk about who we like, so I guess I must stand by my previous statement or risk modkill.

Please focus on the game.

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

JF80 (3) - EY, Smash, Hess

SMC (3) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher

Pac (3) - JIF, CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

EY (1) - Vic

Smash (1) - Doggin

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Doggin (1) - DPR

Slats (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - Nae

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

With 21 players, it takes 11 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

I referred to you as a sucker of multiple cocks and didn't receive a warning. So it's probably okay. :)

Good point.

I'm focusing on killing Verbal. I'm tired of killing Sharrow, so I'll leave him alone.

MOD WARNING: RULE #6 VIOLATION

Joking or not, this rule is in place by request of other players that were turned off by "I don't like you" hissy-fits surfacing in past games to the point that they said they wouldn't play mafia anymore. I brought those players back, and I plan to take this rule seriously.

Singling someone out and saying you don't like them has no place in my mafia game. I will force you to like each other, end of story. In the meantime, I encourage mockery, insults and anything that fits into the realm of trash talk... so go back to making fun of his strange obsession with AVM, girls with boy bodies (aka Asians) and boners... but do not entertain dialogue of who you do and do not like.

Oh yeah? Well what if I said..

What about the mod, can I say that I don't like the mod? I just want to be clear here.

And sorry Vic, I would take it back and tell you I really do like you, but that apparently would also be in violation of the rules, since Ape says we're also not allowed to talk about who we like, so I guess I must stand by my previous statement or risk modkill.

DAMNIT BG! You stole my line :(

@MOD. Can I write:

FU Sharrow

FU Slats

and not be in violation of Rule 6?

If not, I may need to be replaced.

GFY butt pirate

Rule #14, you just adhered to it. Good job ;)

Who am I voting right now?

Either way, I like my vote.

:rl:

I won't vote you, today. I can't, I need you around for the lulz. You're back at trike status right now

I've been first to talk about it as town too. I know - it's crazy.

You're talking setup, pissing people off, and being voted for...80 is self voting...Vics posting spiderman pics...and Crushers eating Porky the Pig I believe. Just another normal day.

Oh, and good news. The spirits are back, and they're way better than that stupid magic 8 ball.

They've assured me Smash is scum.

unvote, Vote: Smash

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

JF80 (3) - EY, Smash, Hess

SMC (3) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher

Pac (3) - JIF, CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

EY (1) - Vic

Doggin (1) - DPR

Slats (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - Nae

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

With 21 players, it takes 11 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

A man needs hobbies in retirement, otherwise he'll just wither away.

But I'm interested in the lower cost of living, Mediterranean climate, legal weed, safe streets, beautiful white sand beaches, and legal weed.

I see what you did there.

Speaking of which, unvote vote Pac. He's been the first to talk about the game as scum before.

I was waiting for this....the self-vote was a ploy to seem indifferent and then move the vote elsewhere, thereby suggesting other players do the same. Obviously this makes you town and I should follow along. But I haven't voted yet. Where should I vote?

Good point.

I'm focusing on killing Verbal. I'm tired of killing Sharrow, so I'll leave him alone.

O hai. I'm thinking I might kill you soon. Remind me to make it a grand occasion. kthxbai

:rl:

I won't vote you, today. I can't, I need you around for the lulz. You're back at trike status right now

You're talking setup, pissing people off, and being voted for...80 is self voting...Vics posting spiderman pics...and Crushers eating Porky the Pig I believe. Just another normal day.

Oh, and good news. The spirits are back, and they're way better than that stupid magic 8 ball.

They've assured me Smash is scum.

unvote, Vote: Smash

Magic 8ball >>>>> Fagsion

But I could be down for lynching that thick **** Smash.

I was waiting for this....the self-vote was a ploy to seem indifferent and then move the vote elsewhere, thereby suggesting other players do the same. Obviously this makes you town and I should follow along. But I haven't voted yet. Where should I vote?

Wow, you nabbed scum on Day 1. You're amazing!

Also, I'm the Doc.

GAME NOTE: D1, Reveal 1 has been used. You have one reveal remaining for D1...

Anything that constitutes discussing details about having a role, will be counted as a reveal... being a bluff or being legit, doesn't matter.

Guys, I'm taking my girlfriend out for her birthday today, so I'm not really going to be around. Not really seeing much yet anyway. I'll check back in later tonight

Classic mafia mastermind scum tactic.

Lets just say you're on the dar buddy.

Archived