Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

Vote BG

You are dumb, really rusty, lying, or all of the above.

Why the hell would Verb fart out that reveal unless something was going on behind the scenes? My guess is he's immune to conversions somehow. Unless you want us to believe he's a Doc that is also privy to the fact that this isn't a conversion game.

You suck.

Hey dipsh*t, if this was a straight-up conversion game then that means there aren't nightkills meaning there would be no reason for a doctor. Holy crap... and I'm the dumb one?

battlestargalacticadrad.jpg

Dualla: "Sir, we've got contact... looks like a Colonial ship."

anastasia-dualla.jpg

Adama: "Patch me through immediately..."

-----

Adama to ship: "This is Admiral Adama of the Battlestar Galactica, identify yourself..."

Bzzzzzzttt... bzzzzzzzzzztttt.... *crackle*

Person aboard ship: "Bill, its me.... DANX! My ship's engine went during that last jump... I need to come aboard"

-----

Adama to Galactica: "Apollo... get a couple Raptors out there, bring DanX back to the Galactica and salvage whatever supplies you can from her ship, we're gonna need 'em."

MOD NOTE: Dan X has joined the game, but JVOR still hates me for some reason.

Dan x is joining = AWESOME

JVOR hates you? Well we know it's not penis envy.

Hey dipsh*t, if this was a straight-up conversion game then that means there aren't nightkills meaning there would be no reason for a doctor. Holy crap... and I'm the dumb one?

Stop skimming you fat coward. I happen to believe there is a CL AND a small scum team. You've even commented on me saying Gayus or Gaius (whatever) could be the leader of that scum team.

You are tumbling.

[NOTE: Tally edited to include Dan X]

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

JF80 (3) - EY, Smash, Hess

SMC (3) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher

Pac (3) - JIF, CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

EY (1) - Vic

Doggin (1) - DPR

Wombat (1) - Nae

BG (1) - Pac

Not Voting (3): Verbal, JC, Dan X

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

Pac (3) - JIF, CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

EY (1) - Vic

Doggin (1) - DPR

Wombat (1) - Nae

BG (1) - Pac

------

I will double check this later, for now, the clocks ticking you dooshers...

battlestargalacticadrad.jpg

Dualla: "Sir, we've got contact... looks like a Colonial ship."

anastasia-dualla.jpg

Adama: "Patch me through immediately..."

-----

Adama to ship: "This is Admiral Adama of the Battlestar Galactica, identify yourself..."

Bzzzzzzttt... bzzzzzzzzzztttt.... *crackle*

Person aboard ship: "Bill, its me.... DANX! My ship's engine went during that last jump... I need to come aboard"

-----

Adama to Galactica: "Apollo... get a couple Raptors out there, bring DanX back to the Galactica and salvage whatever supplies you can from her ship, we're gonna need 'em."

MOD NOTE: Dan X has joined the game, but JVOR still hates me for some reason.

Boner w/ a little jizz followed by a frightened sprinkle of pee

Unvote Pac

Vote Dan

Stop skimming you fat coward. I happen to believe there is a CL AND a small scum team. You've even commented on me saying Gayus or Gaius (whatever) could be the leader of that scum team.

You are tumbling.

You might want to take your own advice and try going back and rereading yourself. I specifically stated when commenting on Verbal's reveal that "him being just a regular doc pretty much puts to bed any idea of this being a straight up conversion game anyway."

Oh yeah... and GFY.

Pac (2) - CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

EY (1) - Vic

Doggin (1) - DPR

Wombat (1) - Nae

BG (1) - Pac

Dan X (1) - JiF

------

and if Verb is really the Doc and revealed without being immune from conversions or at least knowing for sure this WASN'T a conversion game, that was without a doubt the worst mafia move I've ever seen executed.

I don't think he's capable of such a horrible play.

You might want to take your own advice and try going back and rereading yourself. I specifically stated when commenting on Verbal's reveal that "him being just a regular doc pretty much puts to bed any idea of this being a straight up conversion game anyway."

Oh yeah... and GFY.

I got your number Betty. I sniffed you out in the Transformers game and may have here as well. You are my bitch.

and if Verb is really the Doc and revealed without being immune from conversions or at least knowing for sure this WASN'T a conversion game, that was without a doubt the worst mafia move I've ever seen executed.

I don't think he's capable of such a horrible play.

I don't see ANY benefit to the town for the move Verbal made. It cost us a reveal, we're now forced to take his word for it (a dangerous proposition), we can't question why he wasn't NK'd if he survives late into the game (self-protect) and if we end up outing a potential cop, both the cop AND Verbal then would be at risk of getting taken out.

I don't understand but there's nothing we can do about it now.

checkin in

GFY's

JIF rides a tricycle not unicycle. Unicycles are cool.

Lol JVOR and I saw a guy on a tricycle the other day and thought of JiF. His trike wasn't as lovely as JiF's, though.

I got your number Betty. I sniffed you out in the Transformers game and may have here as well. You are my bitch.

You have absolutely nothing, but by all means feel free to convince yourself you have any idea WTF you're talking about. Your entire "case" is based on you being all pissy about the fact that I think your whole conversion theory is a load of crap. At this point I'm thinking you either are just completely talking out of your a$$ or you're the one with conversion abilities and trying to preemptively blame it on someone else.

You have absolutely nothing, but by all means feel free to convince yourself you have any idea WTF you're talking about. Your entire "case" is based on you being all pissy about the fact that I think your whole conversion theory is a load of crap. At this point I'm thinking you either are just completely talking out of your a$$ or you're the one with conversion abilities and trying to preemptively blame it on someone else.

I must break you.

Possibly the worst attempt to make fun of JiF ever, which is what has me confident that it can't possibly be anybody from mafia games. We're all far too polished at that.

Polished? So you are saying its CTM?

Lol JVOR and I saw a guy on a tricycle the other day and thought of JiF. His trike wasn't as lovely as JiF's, though.

Welcome back Dan x :)

JF80 Im dispicable and in the same league with pachole ? Thats about as bad an insult as it gets.... APE you must remove JF80 . That is all.

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan X

Pac (2) - CTM, JF80

JiF (2) - Wombat, BG

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

Wombat (2) - Nae, Vic

Doggin (1) - DPR

BG (1) - Pac

Dan X (1) - JiF

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

Archived